J6 fugitive arrested near Obama home after sharing trump post giving the address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Biden is a fcking saint. Fck off

Ya old lying hag

By comparison Biden is a Saint. Trump's a grifter. He just wants easy money regardless of the cost to the country.

He's found a new revenue stream at the expense of his faithful.

By comparison Biden is a Saint. Trump's a grifter. He just wants easy money regardless of the cost to the gifted.

He's found a new revenue stream at the expense of his faithful.

Just following me around disagreeing ya lying old hag. It's annoying

I'm still trying to wrap my head around you were involved in Saudi oil in the 1950s.....see the problem?

yes, you stupid bastards blow this off but claim the left is violent, just like yous guys blew off 1/6 you all have zero impact or credibility.
J6 wasn't violent enough, but maybe with another 4 years of Beijing Biden the people will have had enough and will feed the Tree of Liberty.

Biden/Fetterman 2024! It's a no-brainer.

There are times I have a couple or more guns in my car, with well over 400 rounds. I've probably driven in the area of Obama's house as well.

At least drunks have enough sense to not be an admitted drug user in the possession of a firearm.

Better hide your dog so the US Marshalls don't shoot it, if you can get up out of the wheelchair, old crippled Boomer bastard.

:laughing0301:

You have zero standing in the USA
I don't have standing and I don't want it. I have the ability to direct Americans to facing the facts on the issues being raised, and that causes discomfort and hopefully more like you whose hackles are raised enough to start them barking!
I doubt you'll ever bark as loud and as mournfully as our C.A. friend?

Did you also have a bomb and the makings of Molotov cocktails as well?

This MAGAcreep did
Justices homes were made public, demafasict brownshirts showed up trying to kill them

carry stuff, but you all claimed they had a right to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back