It's Time For The Other 13 Candidates to DROP OUT!

Adolf Trump will probably win the GOP Primary and then pick Orly Taitz as his VP running mate. Then Hillary will crush them!

good one. I had to look it up.
Orly Taitz (born August 30, 1960) is a figure in the "birther" movement, which challenges whether Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen eligible to serve as

The only thing I've ever thought, is with all of his money, why Trump hasn't had something done with the hair, as illustrated in your avatar. I mean, he could have had a great hair transplant years ago....Trump's hair is just totally crazy, I often find myself fixated and just staring at his head trying to figure it out.

Sucks to get old and go bald for a man, He wants that hair around his head to keep that young chick of a wife...

At what point in Donald Trump's inaugural address do you figure the GOP establishment will finally grasp what's been happening?

Donald Trump said Iraq was a mistake last night.

He pointed out that the Bush administration flew Saudi family members and girlfriends of the attackers out of the country directly after 9/11. This comes close to accusing George W Bush of treason (because he said they had information).

During the first debate Trump (when speaking to Jeb) said Bush 43 made a mess of Iraq and the economy.

Trump said that we should have invested the money we spent in Iraq into infrastructure (rather than tax cuts).

Trump is a blustering moronic fool who is taking a shit on your party, and he's making you guys look stupid.

He is the Left of Obama on the decision to invade Iraq, and he is the only high profile Republican who has ever told the truth about Iraq and Bush.

But let's face it. He is all over the fucking map on every issue. He says a lot of ridiculous things that he would never get away with if he had an educated audience. He is the savior of the LIAWM (low-income angry white male). He is manipulating you with empty tough talk.

Here's my problem.

I like him more than Cruz or Rubio, who are genuinely corrupt - so I'm one of the few people on the Left who is supporting him. He is better than the other candidates in contention on your side.

Last edited:
Perhaps when Trump hits 50% NEXT WEEK?

At what point in Donald Trump's inaugural address do you figure the GOP establishment will finally grasp what's been happening?

The establishment -- not "elites," because they're mostly bland functionaries who went to third-rate schools -- have thrown absolutely everything they have at Trump. I've never seen so many Republicans featured on MSNBC.

At least no one will be able to say the Republican National Committee didn't give it the old college try (and, again, that would be third-rate colleges).

Trump is a runaway hit with Americans for the simple reason that he's the only candidate saying anything Americans care about.

After the San Bernardino terrorist attack, committed by Muslim immigrants -- which followed the 1993 World Trade Center terrorist attack committed by Muslim immigrants; the 9/11 terrorist attacks committed by Muslim immigrants; the Fort Hood terrorist attack committed by a Muslim immigrant; the Boston Marathon terrorist attack committed by Muslim immigrants, and on and on -- Trump suggested a temporary pause on Muslim immigration.

The other candidates responded by attacking him viciously. Now, the eunuchs are duking it out over who has the most aggressive approach to ... fighting ISIS!

Asked why he called Trump's proposal "unhinged," Jeb! explained: "Well, first of all, we need to destroy ISIS in the caliphate."

Marco Rubio said: "The problem is we had an attack in San Bernardino," adding that "what's important to do is we must deal frontally with this threat of radical Islamists, especially from ISIS."

Ted Cruz said: "We need a president who understands the first obligation of the commander in chief is to keep America safe. If I am elected president ... we will utterly destroy ISIS."

Why are Republicans talking about starting a war in Syria to stop Muslim immigrants from killing Americans in America? Is it our job to straighten out Syria? Can't our government just stop bringing the terrorists here? If Rubio thinks he knows how to govern Syria, he's free to run for president there. (Except he'd have to stop talking about his dad the bartender because Muslims don't drink.).......

Ann Coulter - Official Home Page

I've got an idea. How 'bout we actually let people vote? What a concept, huh?

Funny how the DemoRATS have NO IDEA how their party is corrupt, taxing them to death, BUT give the freeloaders of that party, probably 90% by now, FREE SHIT... That's why The BERN is still strong, he promises more, and the Hildebeast just STFU as every time she opens her mouth, her polls drop...even the brain dead DemoRATS have some that GET IT after many encounters with that lying, corrupt, murderous bitch!

hey Vig- pls listen to recent (including Wed. 16ths) Medved show- he is CLUELESS about Trump and why he resonates with the avg American. It's hilarious listening to him prop up Rubio, Bush and others. His "special" political consultant; i forget her name is clueless too.

The dumb rube candidates need to drop out. Go Trump!
Your liking Trump now?

Funny how the big topic of the night during the debate switched to what Trump has been pushing all along.

I heard on the news that Americans voted with their emotions ( anger) when Reagan was elected, and are angry with emotions now raising Trump in the polls.
Absolutely I support Trump! For the GOP primary that is. :thup:

Same here, but I hope he doesn't pick Cruz as his running mate, it would blow it for him.

What do you all feel about Rubio?

you mean the gang of 8 Rubio, who supports amnesty?

Learn the Truth about Rubio

The dumb rube candidates need to drop out. Go Trump!
Your liking Trump now?

Funny how the big topic of the night during the debate switched to what Trump has been pushing all along.

I heard on the news that Americans voted with their emotions ( anger) when Reagan was elected, and are angry with emotions now raising Trump in the polls.
Absolutely I support Trump! For the GOP primary that is. :thup:

Same here, but I hope he doesn't pick Cruz as his running mate, it would blow it for him.

What do you all feel about Rubio?

Isn't Rubio supporting the bill that would allow unlimited immigration of the so-called refugees?
No, because no such 'bill' exists.

Forum List

Back