It's The Shia/Sunni Thing In Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back you had mentioned you intend to support and join them. So I'm wondering if you managed to get through. Did you join them?
LOL......I never said anything close to that.......you juden sure love to make up lies. .... :lol:

ISIS is a zionist organization and would be more appealing to you Roudy. ...... :cool:

A while back you had mentioned you intend to support and join them. You said they are "true Muslims" and "their land, their religion, their laws, I see no problem with what ISIS is doing". So I'm wondering if you managed to get through. Did you join them?
LOL......I never said anything close to that.......you juden sure love to make up lies. .... :lol:

ISIS is a zionist organization and would be more appealing to you Roudy. ...... :cool:

Sure you did Sunni boy, your posts will prove that. You are an ISIS admirer now exited about their coins.

Sunni when will you get you ISIS Diploma? Before or after they mint those coins?
Since ISIS is an Israeli/Mossad organization.

You would get one Roudy long before me. ....... :cool:

Let's be on the up and up here Sunni boy, you supported ISIS openly and you still do. "ISIS is a Mossad operation"...that doesn't even come close.

A while back you had mentioned you intend to support and join them. You said they are "true Muslims" and "their land, their religion, their laws, I see no problem with what ISIS is doing". So I'm wondering if you managed to get through. Did you join them?

Reporting him to Homeland, then.

:clap2:

I can picture the FBI agents laughing when Sunni tells them "ISIS is a Mossad operation, I never supported them!"

Good luck Sunni boy. You got what you asked for.

ISIS ISIL boy, jews and christians don't play games with your types.

Your right to free expression does not cover violations of the US federal code.

ISIS ISIL boy, jews and christians don't play games with your types.
Your right to free expression does not cover violations of the US federal code.
So saying that ISIS is an Israeli/Mossad operation is a violation of some federal code.

btw Fake Jake, what federal code would that be?? ..... :cool:

(this oughta be good) :lol:

Sunni Man, ask the Homeland folks what federal law you are breaking when supporting ISIS ISIL on the internet

You are as hard head and stupid as MalBear

Three of the Muslim girls at the charter school have moved in to Christian homes.

Parents can have supervised visitation.

Son, you will abide by law.

My real intentions were, when asked my advice by the charter board, was "protect the girls from fathers and brothers that may hurt them". They followed it and contacted the CPS. Life is better, the parents get supervised visitation, the girls are protected, and the males are on the police radar.

I don't know which one is stupider.......Roudy or Fake Jake. ..... :dunno:

Ha ha ha. Guess who's going to look stupid when they're taken in for questioning.

Although, considering you already look pretty stupid to begin with, it's not going to be a major achievement. :banana:

Hey Sunni girl, you can tell the FBI that whole Mossad story, all they have to do is subpoena your previous posts on this and other boards, to determine that you are covering up. I trust the FBI they are really good at tracking assholes like you down.

Meet your fate, Sunni:

Heather Elizabeth Coffman of Henrico, Va., was arrested Friday. She "is suspected of conspiring and attempting to provide material support" to ISIS, according to charging documents. Specifically, she had allegedly used several Facebook accounts that featured messages promoting "jihad" and images supporting ISIS, authorities charge. Among other postings, on June 23, she allegedly posted two images with the words "we are all ISIS," and in July she allegedly posted pictures of armed men with an image of ISIS flag in between them.

When someone asked her why she keeps posting pro-ISIS pictures, she allegedly replied, "I love ISIS!"

Gee, that sounds just like you, Sunni girl! Damn, you converts to Islam are some of the dumbest asswipes on this planet.

My real intentions were, when asked my advice by the charter board, was "protect the girls from fathers and brothers that may hurt them". They followed it and contacted the CPS. Life is better, the parents get supervised visitation, the girls are protected, and the males are on the police radar.
Fake Jake would you be so kind as to give the name of the town, state, and school district where all of this took place?

I personally know some ACLU lawyers who would be more that happy to become involved in this case. To make sure both the girls and the parent's rights are being protected.

Thanks in advance. ...... :cool:

Hey Sunni girl, you can tell the FBI that whole Mossad story, all they have to do is subpoena your previous posts on this and other boards, to determine that you are covering up. I trust the FBI they are really good at tracking assholes like you down.
Roudy, you are such a freakin Bozo. .... :lol: :lol:

Our mosque and members have a great working relationship with all state and federal agencies, including the FBI and Homeland Security. ...... :cool:

Roudy, you are such a freakin Bozo. .... :lol: :lol:

Our mosque and members have a great working relationship with all state and federal agencies, including the FBI and Homeland Security. ...... :cool:

In other words your mosque is being actively watched and monitored. Doesn't surprise me that they're on the FBI radar, considering the garbage that you post on the Internet. That also means that investigating and proving their case against you and your mosque will be that much easier. Good to hear that FBI is already in top of it, once they get wind of the your ISIS ties I'm sure there going to ramp up the surveillance. :clap2:

Once they come knocking, you can tell them that whole story about how you're just a coin collector, and despite all your love and admiration and intention to join ISIS, you no longer support ISIS because its a Mossad operation. I'm sure it will be good for a few laughs before they take you in.

Now repeat after me: God Bless America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back