It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're vaxxed then it's no concern of your's if others are not. Unless you know vaccines are not working. In that case why bother?
Maybe if you understood a bit about vaccines you'd already know the answer to that question. Since you don't: vaccines are not either 100% effective or 0% effective, they are somewhere in between. I'm vaxxed so I have some protection, even though I might still get a case. If you're vaxxed, I have even more protection since it is less likely you'll pass it on to me.

Maybe if you understood a bit about vaccines you'd already know the answer to that question. Since you don't: vaccines are not either 100% effective or 0% effective, they are somewhere in between. I'm vaxxed so I have some protection, even though I might still get a case. If you're vaxxed, I have even more protection since it is less likely you'll pass it on to me.
Why would I inject my body with poison just to make you feel good about yourself?

What would be your reason for exercising that right? You can still be infected, and you will still pass it on to others.
I don't see I have to offer a reason to anyone to exercise my rights. Why do people have guns for protection if they can still be shot?

Why would I inject my body with poison just to make you feel good about yourself?
Your medical expertise aside, that wasn't the question. The question is do I have to right to avoid people who are unvaxxed and who I feel constitute a, however minor, threat to my health?

Two years ago I would have called this nuts: but I honestly would not be surprised now if the failure is so epic and dangerous to health long-term that the govt has unleashed inflation, high gas prices and food shortages to deflect from this.

Sadly, it's working.
Wow

You scare me

A million deaths

Some flu
a million WITH covid, not FROM covid. the vast majority of the so-called covid deaths were actually from other serious medical conditions. It was and is, a Chinese hoax designed to destroy the USA, keep Trump out of office, and make fools like you into mindless sheep------------and it worked.

Your medical expertise aside, that wasn't the question. The question is do I have to right to avoid people who are unvaxxed and who I feel constitute a, however minor, threat to my health?
of course you do, just as we all would stay away from a person with an obvious fever and cough. the difference is that you cannot see if someone is vaxed, but you can see if someone is obviously sick.

I don't see I have to offer a reason to anyone to exercise my rights. Why do people have guns for protection if they can still be shot?
Let me get this straight. You were compelled to announce your right to be wary of the unclean. And now you're compelled to announce your right to give no reason for it.

So now I'm compelled to announce the right of everyone in this thread to give your announcement the attention it deserves.

a million WITH covid, not FROM covid. the vast majority of the so-called covid deaths were actually from other serious medical conditions. It was and is, a Chinese hoax designed to destroy the USA, keep Trump out of office, and make fools like you into mindless sheep------------and it worked.

Actually, they were alive before they caught COVID
Dead after

Let me get this straight. You were compelled to announce your right to be wary of the unclean. And now you're compelled to announce your right to give no reason for it.

So now I'm compelled to announce the right of everyone in this thread to give your announcement the attention it deserves.
I somehow thought my reasons would be self evident, I see I might have been mistaken. Regardless, I still don't feel I need to provide a reason to exercise my rights. If you didn't like my reason should I be denied my rights?

Yep, however well tested. Just as you have a right to face Covid without it.

Oh, you are being experimented on, you just put yourself in the control group. The rest of us thank you for your service.
Are you aware of the long-term safety studies?

Ever heard of VAERS?

You sound like someone who believes you're protecting people by getting the experimental injection.

Do you believe that?
If you don't want the vaccine, fine, I support your right to make that choice, but the fact is that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers refuse to take ANY precautions against contracting and spreading the virus. And they call attempts by others to prevent it's spread, such as businesses requiring masks or proof of vaccination to use their facilities, "tyranny. I am all for the right to refuse vaccination, but if you then turn around and willfully take part in activities which increase the likely that you will get the virus, you shouldn't expect to be treated before those who DID take precautions when there isn't enough medicine to go around.

When I owned my own business in 2020, before I was forced to sell it, I told people flat out and they would not be allowed onto the property unless they wore masks, and if I had still owned it when the vaccine became available, I would have required proof of vaccination.

It got to the point where these morons think it's their right to come onto private property, and that is what a business is PRIVATE PROPERTY, anytime they want. I had a sign clearly posted on my door which said "All customers and employees of this business are to take precautions against the spread of Covid-19, including wearing masks at all times when on company property. Any person refusing this requirement shalll asked to leave, any person asked to leave for this reason who refuses shall be considered an unlawful tresspasser, and the police shall be notified."

And under that sign there was another sign.
"Any person or persons who uses or attempts to use violence against customers or employees of this business shall be dealt with using deadly force. This is your only warring."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back