It's official - liberals have lost their minds

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I cannot believe how stupid people are becoming? the question is how much more stupid can they get?
Netflix has introduced new anti-harassment training in the wake of the #metoo movement that rocked Hollywood and seriously disrupted production on its House of Cards show.

New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds, no lingering hugs, no flirting and no asking for a colleague's phone number.

“Everyone was spoken to about #MeToo," an on-set runner currently working on the new season of Black Mirror told The Sun.

“Their” minds

the quetion is how much more stupid can they get?

• Banned
You turds are doing a good job of showing everyone how stupid liberals are.

“Their” minds

the quetion is how much more stupid can they get?

Your "minds", or whatever sphincter functions as one.

The question is how stupid you assholes can get, because you seem to keep lowering that bar deeper than the Kola Bore Hole the soviets dug for you in the 70's.

I cannot believe how stupid people are becoming? the question is how much more stupid can they get?
Netflix has introduced new anti-harassment training in the wake of the #metoo movement that rocked Hollywood and seriously disrupted production on its House of Cards show.

New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds, no lingering hugs, no flirting and no asking for a colleague's phone number.

“Everyone was spoken to about #MeToo," an on-set runner currently working on the new season of Black Mirror told The Sun.

What'd they call that? "Roving eyeballs" or something? Comes to the civilian workplace.

Last edited:
New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds

The Feminazis at my college got this campus rule back in the early 80's. No "leering".

Well, we had fun with that. Thousands of young men vied to outdo each other with 4.9 second creepy/goofy/silly stares followed by a lightning quick glance away. The vast majority of the girls thought is was funny.

The rule was never enforced and it was soon dropped. Even the most hard core Feminazi realized how stupid it was. Today, I can see the offense getting you the electric chair. Totalitarian leftist thought police have no sense of humor. If they did, they wouldn't be totalitarian leftists.
iu

Last edited:

It's official - liberals have lost their minds

This:

upload_2018-6-14_13-38-44.png

I wonder if the five second rule applies while they are filming the movies?

This from a person who usually posts one word childish insults in response to threads he disagrees with?

I submit that the only reason you haven't lost your mind is you never had one to start with.

This from a person who usually posts one word childish insults in response to threads he disagrees with?

I submit that the only reason you haven't lost your mind is you never had one to start with.
Can't stop lying can you troll?

Can't stop lying can you troll?
Lol, that's not a lie.

Do you understand what the word lie means?

Forum List

Back