It's official, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail CEO's are a bunch of low life scum

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014

who expect you to sit there waiting an hour to send one e-mail. Of course their adds take forever to load and while they do you get to sit there for hours freaking out waiting to compose a single message.

Something that use to take two minutes now takes hours of stress just for a simple text message. The internet has become garbage in so many ways it is sickening!

What a bunch of low life greedy scum bags.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

who expect you to sit there waiting an hour to send one e-mail. Of course their adds take forever to load and while they do you get to sit there for hours freaking out waiting to compose a single message.

Something that use to take two minutes now takes hours of stress just for a simple text message. The internet has become garbage in so many ways it is sickening!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
We have lots of e-mail providers to choose from in America......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
Switch to gmail dude.

gmail requires a cell phone. I gave up on cell phones over a decade ago and now am glad I did.

I don't have the same experience. Tweak your software.

I used a computer back in the nineties which was a Pentium 1.33 that whipped through hotmail allot faster than my Pentium 4 does now wit this converted outlook express garbage. The internet is deteriorating into a pile of crap, especially this year as the greedy and the selfish find new ways to make everyone elses time wasted on their spammed garbage.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
We have lots of e-mail providers to choose from in America......... :eusa_whistle:

perhaps you wouldn't mind naming a few of them?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Switch to gmail dude.

gmail requires a cell phone. I gave up on cell phones over a decade ago and now am glad I did.

I used a computer back in the nineties which was a Pentium 1.33 that whipped through hotmail allot faster than my Pentium 4 does now wit this converted outlook express garbage. The internet is deteriorating into a pile of crap, especially this year as the greedy and the selfish find new ways to make everyone elses time wasted on their spammed garbage.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Google is your friend:
Top 10 Free Email Services 2015 With Plenty of Features

Oh and NO you don't need a cell phone for a gmail account, I should know I have 5 gmail accounts and have never registered any phone with them, cellular or landline.

• Banned
Switch to gmail dude.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Google is your friend:

Oh and NO you don't need a cell phone for a gmail account, I should know I have 5 gmail accounts and have never registered any phone with them, cellular or landline.

It asks me for a cell phone number every time and thanks, Maybe you kissed the right bum.

I'll look into it when I get the chance but as for now I have allot of catching up to do around here. I kind of feel like a zombie extracting thousands of official contacts from parliaments etc. around the globe and contacting them with primary factual information. I still have thousands to contact and many countries to go but if I don''t do a little catching up along the way ... there are just too many responses.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Switch to gmail dude.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Google is your friend:

It asks me for a cell phone number every time and thanks, Maybe you kissed the right bum.

I'll look into it when I get the chance but as for now I have allot of catching up to do around here. I kind of feel like a zombie extracting thousands of official contacts from parliaments etc. around the globe and contacting them with primary factual information. I still have thousands to contact and many countries to go but if I don''t do a little catching up along the way ... there are just too many responses.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
It asked for mine also but I kept telling it 'later' till they gave up and now I only get the "add a phone number" once in a while.

I guess I'm missing something. You've got an internet account, you can just use Thunderbird or something. Your computer may be the problem. My hotmail and gmail work fine. I mostly use the internet provider's though.

I guess I'm missing something. You've got an internet account, you can just use Thunderbird or something. Your computer may be the problem. My hotmail and gmail work fine. I mostly use the internet provider's though.

Well thanks, I suppose thunderbird is a browser like mozilla? I'll look into it before I get to do the hundreds of emails I have to send to officials tomorrow.

I'll come back and let you know how that went. If that doesn't work then I'll see about trying one of those email accounts that Ringel05 suggested.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Well thanks, I suppose thunderbird is a browser like mozilla? I'll look into it before I get to do the hundreds of emails I have to send to officials tomorrow.

I'll come back and let you know how that went. If that doesn't work then I'll see about trying one of those email accounts that Ringel05 suggested.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Thunderbird is Mozilla mail program, Firefox is their browser. Thunderbird set itself up automatically after you put in your email address and password.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Thunderbird is Mozilla mail program, Firefox is their browser. Thunderbird set itself up automatically after you put in your email address and password.

Oh, well thanks for taking the time and if you don't mind, can you access all folders from your account right from thunderbird or is it just for sending? I have mailing lists of tens of thousands of officials from around the world and wouldn't want to compromise the security of that information to anyone, not even for a quadrillion dollars.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Oh, well thanks for taking the time and if you don't mind, can you access all folders from your account right from thunderbird or is it just for sending? I have mailing lists of tens of thousands of officials from around the world and wouldn't want to compromise the security of that information to anyone, not even for a quadrillion dollars.
I'm not sure what you are asking. Thunderbird is for sending and receiving email, it also has a calender add on I like. Lots of add on options. Mailing lists would be in your contacts so if I understand you, you could import them. Or leave them and just copy/paste the addresses when you want to email.

It's free so you can always just try it out.

Forum List

Back