It's Official - Bernie Will Not Get The Nomination...Hillary Has Spoken - Used The 'B' Word

"Clinton also responded to Sanders' altered position on the number of delegates needed to clinch the Democratic nomination. Sanders has said that if he makes it to the 2020 Democratic Convention with the most pledged delegates, he should be the nominee, a marked change from his stance four years ago.

"My reaction is, let’s follow the rules,” Clinton said. “We’ve got rules. We had rules last time and we have rules this time. I think it’s always a good idea to follow the rules."

upload_2020-3-3_15-55-5.jpeg [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FCobDEdXWIAAVt_5.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Falthouse.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F07%2Fis-there-some-reason-why-hillary-keeps.html&tbnid=SJY9vrE0uyN-PM&vet=12ahUKEwiA5ojhmP_nAhXGs1MKHetpCY0QMygEegUIARDgAQ..i&docid=FQ7QIu03XBR1DM&w=1200&h=900&q=HILLARY%20LAUGHING%20HYSTERICALLY&ved=2ahUKEwiA5ojhmP_nAhXGs1MKHetpCY0QMygEegUIARDgAQ']upload_2020-3-3_15-57-41.jpeg

[/URL]
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiM0qCvmP_nAhWDlVMKHS_QDiMQMyhCegUIARCPAQ

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiM0qCvmP_nAhWDlVMKHS_QDiMQMyhCegUIARCPAQ

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiE8b2gmP_nAhUPPlMKHeeWAe8QMygBegUIARDYAQ

“Today is obviously a big day,” she said. “I’m just watching and hoping that we nominate whoever is the strongest candidate to take out the current incumbent. That’s the only thing that really matters at the end of the day.”

upload_2020-3-3_16-0-24.jpeg

OF COURSE THAT PERSON IS ME....ME!
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA........!

If she doesn't like the outcome, Bernie can always commit suicide by shooting himself 4 or 5 times in the back of the head....

Hillary Clinton goes after Bernie Sanders again: His campaign is 'just BALONEY'

"That was my authentic opinion then; it's my authentic opinion now"

Hillary Clinton goes after Bernie Sanders again: His campaign is 'just baloney'
I and many other Independents just voted for him in the primary. Feel the Bern!!!

Shows how stupid polls are as in the general election, we are all voting for Trump. This was 100% a disruption vote.

I will laugh happily at you when the Dems take back the Senate if Bernie is the nominee thanks to you partisans following the orders of your party to vote for Bernie

I and many other Independents just voted for him in the primary. Feel the Bern!!!

Shows how stupid polls are as in the general election, we are all voting for Trump. This was 100% a disruption vote.

I will laugh happily at you when the Dems take back the Senate if Bernie is the nominee thanks to you partisans following the orders of your party to vote for Bernie
You ll be happy you mean as you are a Dem.

Nope. I just want the Senate and the White House under different parties...don’t give a fuck which has which.

Nope. I just want the Senate and the White House under different parties...don’t give a fuck which has which.
Senate not House? You’re a Never Trumper. So you want a Democrat Senate. OK.

The House is meaningless, the Senate is the important body to keep different than the White House...

As for Trump I praise him 100 times more often than you criticize him

The House is meaningless, the Senate is the important body to keep different than the White House...

As for Trump I praise him 100 times more often than you criticize him
I criticize him fairly. IMO. Over the deficit and over healthcare. Not over Russia and Ukraine.

I almost agree with Gator on this one. The dems have consistently picked worse candidates than I ever could have. Leave the business of picking the worst candidate to them and they will deliver.

Forum List

Back