Its Not Our Government

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
Political discussion and consensus are what America is all about. However such things only have value when they are based upon true and accurate information. One of the problems evident in America today, which is also evident on this message board, is that most of us have little understanding of American history and how it affects current events.

Exclusive of our Revolutionary War, the most important event in American history was passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, because it constituted an overthrow of our government from within by virtue of the fact that it gave a cartel of Bankers control of our government. From 1913 forward, Americans would never again know the truth about how our government functions and why it does what it does.

I am sure most of you will disagree with me. However, perhaps you will believe some famous people who spoke on this subject.

Benjamin Franklin: “The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of King George III and the international bankers was the prime reason for the Revolutionary War

Mayer Anselm Rothschild: “Permit me to issue and control the money of a Nation and I care not who makes its laws

Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, 1912 – 1920: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men

William Lyon MacKenzie King, Former Prime Minister of Canada: “Until the control of the issuance of currency and credit is returned to the government and recognized as its most conspicuous and sacred responsibility, all talk of sovereignty and parliamentary democracy is idle and futile. Once a nation parts with control of its credit, it matters not who makes the nation’s laws. Usury once in control will wreck any nation”.

David Rockefeller in an address to the Trilateral Commission, 1991: “We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the light of publicity during those years. But now the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries

Any reasonable person examining what these famous people said would conclude that our government was overthrown from within in 1913 by passage of the Federal Reserve Act. Incredibly, the vast majority of Americans have no clue about the dire implication of what occurred. Furthermore, because of this lack of knowledge, we have no idea of what is really happening in the world today or of what our New World Order masters have in store for us. And here we sit, posting on this political message board Messages, smugly thinking are in touch with what is going on in the world.

Ben Bernanke, as well as the individual members of the Federal Reserve Board, could be easily replaced by Paul Volcker and 21 per cent interest rates would again become the law of the land. Mr Bernanke, however, continues to serve at the pleasure of this current president, who, unfortunately and regretfully, was elected by a majority of the votes cast by individuals across this land and by the electoral college. Before Mr Bernanke could even assume office, he had to pass muster with a majority of the elected Representatives from congress as well.
The founders were wise enough to not construct this country in the image of a pure Democracy, but rather that of a Republic. Perhaps one of the founders had a prescient vision of the mobs trashing the entire White House interior as well as its furnishings during the festivities surrounding Andrew Jackson's inauguration. The Federal Reserve is constructed along the lines of this republic as well, but with more insulation from political pressure intentionally built in. One of the Feds objectives was to protect the accumulated wealth of its citizenry from being eroded by inflationary pressures, although it has had to make allowance for this country's increasing population by allowing limited increases in the money supply lest we have continuous rioting in the streets. The recourse to a Fedless economy would be having your neighbor for dinner, Idi Amin style, welcoming him to your stew pot rather than your table, "Would you like dumplings with your fourth floor neighbor's former tibia, dear?" Or a never ending series of Weimar Republic style inflationary episodes.

Let's see?

What has happened to the United States since 1913?

We have become the most powerful economic and military power in the history of mankind. We have moved from an isolationist, short sighted country to a global powerhouse. The Federal Reserve has kept our monetary system protected from wild valuation swings.

God Bless Woodrow Wilson. :clap2:

Have to agree with the libtards on this one.

Just because we abuse the Federal Reserve system does not mean it has not helped create the modern era by eliminating mad economic swings and political instability.

Man, this is so old ...

If its so old, why do we still have people who foolishly label themselves Republican or Democratic? Anyone with half a brain can readily see that these two political parties bear prime responsibility for the mess we are in and yet like brainwashed drones we keep voting for politicians who lie to us like it is their birthright and have sold us out for a few pieces of silver?

No, its not so old but should be drilled into the brains of every citizen of this nation so we will stop voting for our own destruction. :clap2:

There will never be a consensus about any political issue; America is still a young nation, therefore, politics is more important to us than most European nations. Plethora of opinions are great, however, they invite fragmentation. Representation will not be there.

Man, this is so old ...

If its so old, why do we still have people who foolishly label themselves Republican or Democratic? Anyone with half a brain can readily see that these two political parties bear prime responsibility for the mess we are in and yet like brainwashed drones we keep voting for politicians who lie to us like it is their birthright and have sold us out for a few pieces of silver?

No, its not so old but should be drilled into the brains of every citizen of this nation so we will stop voting for our own destruction. :clap2:

What mess are we in?

Man, this is so old ...

It's not the parties..it's the people. Nearly 41% of 100% of Americans who can vote..actually do..and only in National elections.

If you don't participate..you shouldn't complain. You should get up and participate.

Man, this is so old ...

What mess are we in?

Well there's the "fake" mess of the deficit and social spending (which in large part is due to the cut in taxes) and the real mess of a bloated military, cutting taxes; with policies that favor the very rich and the very powerful.

We've gotten to this "fake" economy where military spending props up much of the nation and does very little for it in the long run. In fact..it's really injurious to our way of life as the military has to become involved in all sorts of "wars of choice" to justify the spending.

Add in deregulation and low government revenue..and you have a real mess.

Let's see?

We have become the most powerful economic and military power in the history of mankind. We have moved from an isolationist, short sighted country to a global powerhouse. The Federal Reserve has kept our monetary system protected from wild valuation swings.

God Bless Woodrow Wilson.:

Wow! You had me there for a second, then I read the third sentence about the Federal Reserve protecting us. Sorry Mr. rightwinger but you couldn't be more wrong here. The Fed has actively played a role in bringing about these economic calamities. As proof all we have to do is look to the present mortgage crisis. Buying and selling land and homes is as American as apple pie and been the epitome of stability. So much so that it takes a lot of meddling to screw this up........and intentionally screw things up they did, big time. And as a right winger you support this. I never thought I would see the day when Americans think that criminality is good for the country.

As to Woodrow Wilson, he died ruing what you applaud. Go figure.

Man, this is so old ...

It's not the parties..it's the people. Nearly 41% of 100% of Americans who can vote..actually do..and only in National elections.

If you don't participate..you shouldn't complain. You should get up and participate.

What good is to have more people voting when all it means is more people will vote for the wrong people? Yes, ultimately its how people vote that matters, but when the parties keep puting up lying sell-outs for candidates how can you blame the people for being fooled. The movers and shakers of the parties know what is going on and revel in the fact that they consistently fool us.

Abrahm Lincoln said, " you can fool................. Etc." This has now been changed to you can fool most of the people all of the time and this being the case, those you cannot fool do not matter.

Let's see?

Wow! You had me there for a second, then I read the third sentence about the Federal Reserve protecting us. Sorry Mr. rightwinger but you couldn't be more wrong here. The Fed has actively played a role in bringing about these economic calamities. As proof all we have to do is look to the present mortgage crisis. Buying and selling land and homes is as American as apple pie and been the epitome of stability. So much so that it takes a lot of meddling to screw this up........and intentionally screw things up they did, big time. And as a right winger you support this. I never thought I would see the day when Americans think that criminality is good for the country.

The Federal Reserve system has been a major success and led our country into the modern era. By fluctuating currency they protect our economy from the roller coaster ride that we saw in the 1800s

Thank god nobody pays attention to the Luddites trying to return us to a 19th century economic system

What mess are we in?

Well there's the "fake" mess of the deficit and social spending (which in large part is due to the cut in taxes) and the real mess of a bloated military, cutting taxes; with policies that favor the very rich and the very powerful.

We've gotten to this "fake" economy where military spending props up much of the nation and does very little for it in the long run. In fact..it's really injurious to our way of life as the military has to become involved in all sorts of "wars of choice" to justify the spending.

Add in deregulation and low government revenue..and you have a real mess.

Good points, but never lose sight of the factg that our government is not our government. It is their government. And they are amoral criminals who care nothing for us and are only motivated by greed and power. Another name they go by is the New World Order, aka the old world order, aka the Federal Reserve Bank. If you want to solve this Nation's problems, the first thing we have to do is dump Fed. Good luck on this one

What good is to have more people voting when all it means is more people will vote for the wrong people? Yes, ultimately its how people vote that matters, but when the parties keep puting up lying sell-outs for candidates how can you blame the people for being fooled. The movers and shakers of the parties know what is going on and revel in the fact that they consistently fool us.

Abrahm Lincoln said, " you can fool................. Etc." This has now been changed to you can fool most of the people all of the time and this being the case, those you cannot fool do not matter.

You're answering your own question without even realizing it. They are putting up "sell outs" because people with money are "buying" them. In essence they have more access to the government because of their wealth. And if you think money is speech..you shouldn't complain.

The fact that most people sitting in congress, from both parties, are mainly millionaires, should be shocking to everyone. Unfortunately..it seems to be only shocking to Democrats..and only a small part of that party.

Let's see?

The Federal Reserve system has been a major success and led our country into the modern era. By fluctuating currency they protect our economy from the roller coaster ride that we saw in the 1800s

Thank god nobody pays attention to the Luddites trying to return us to a 19th century economic system

facepalm.jpg

Maria Bartiromo: “Tell me, what is the worst-case scenario? We have so many economists coming on our air saying ‘Oh, this is a bubble, and it’s going to burst, and this is going to be a real issue for the economy.’ Some say it could even cause a recession at some point. What is the worst-case scenario if in fact we were to see prices come down substantially across the country?”

Ben Bernanke: “Well, I guess I don’t buy your premise. It’s a pretty unlikely possibility. We’ve never had a decline in house prices on a nationwide basis. So, what I think what is more likely is that house prices will slow, maybe stabilize, might slow consumption spending a bit. I don’t think it’s going to drive the economy too far from its full employment path, though.”

You're either blind, ignorant or both. The federal reserve is CAUSING the problem. I'm tired of arguing it though. I must say.

Good points, but never lose sight of the factg that our government is not our government. It is their government. And they are amoral criminals who care nothing for us and are only motivated by greed and power. Another name they go by is the New World Order, aka the old world order, aka the Federal Reserve Bank. If you want to solve this Nation's problems, the first thing we have to do is dump Fed. Good luck on this one

Quite honestly..I don't understand this villianization of the Fed. It's got two charges, keeping employment high..and inflation low. It's a neat trick by the way..because both are forces that work against each other..but the Fed is part of the reason our monetary system is relatively stable. Take a country like Turkey, where inflation went so out of whack that less then a few years ago they had to re-decimalize their lira. I use to carry around a million lira note and tell everyone I was a Turkish millionaire. :D

The Fed keeps stuff like that from happening..and keeps America the gold standard in world markets and currency. Getting rid of the Fed would immediately cause that to collapse..and very quickly.

Quite honestly..I don't understand this villianization of the Fed. It's got two charges, keeping employment high..and inflation low. It's a neat trick by the way..because both are forces that work against each other..but the Fed is part of the reason our monetary system is relatively stable. Take a country like Turkey, where inflation went so out of whack that less then a few years ago they had to re-decimalize their lira. I use to carry around a million lira note and tell everyone I was a Turkish millionaire. :D

The Fed keeps stuff like that from happening..and keeps America the gold standard in world markets and currency. Getting rid of the Fed would immediately cause that to collapse..and very quickly.

You do not understand the villianization of the Fed? This is the whole point of this thread and obviously have not gotten through to you yet.

The Fed, contrary to what you say, as far as we as citiznes are concerned, does two things; loans us our own money at interest and regulates our economy. It does the latters by raising or lowering interest rates. When we boom, it raise them, when the economy slows down, it raises them. That's it. The issue is how much to we pay them for doing what we could train a high-school economics major to do? I do not have a definitive answer to this question but because of their loaning us our own money, the real money they get for creating money out of thin air is enormous and none of this would have to be paid if Congress coined our money as required by our Constitution. There you have it. The Fed reaps billions of hard earned American dollars for doing essentially nothihg and the use this money to corrupt our government and the other governments of the world to create their New/Old World Order. In truth the Fed is far worse than a Ponzi scheme because all of us are in the game and we just won't lose all the money invested, instead, we lose all the money we have and become their economic slaves. Is this villian enough for you.

If you don't believe me, perhaps you will believe these guys:

The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of slight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money and it with the flick of a pen they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this power away from them and all great fortunes would disappear including mine. And they ought to disappear. But then this world would be a better and happier place to live in. But if you want continue to be slaves to the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let the banks continue to create and control credit. - Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, 1928-1941, The Bank of England

I have never yet had anyone who could through the use of logic and reason justify the Federal government borrowing the use of its own money. I believe a time will come when the people will demand that this be changed. I believe a time will come in this country when they will blame you, me, and everyone connected with Congress for sitting by and allowing this idiotic system to continue. - Wright Patman, Texas Congressional Representative 1928-1976, Chairman, Banking & Commerce 1963-1975

The Fed and its New World Order is the pox on all of mankind. Not only are they villians, the are the worst kind if villians that the mind can conceive. And because of central banking, they now rule the world and they are turning all of humankind into their slaves.

Forum List

Back