It's important to remember

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Bill Clinton didn't win a primary until Georgia back in 92.

While three states are important for momentum and to knock out other guys, the race is still at the beginning.

I suggest we broker a convention if we have to

Kasich will win. He also has my vote. He's the right man for the job. The most experienced. The most sensible. The most presidential. A win for America.

Should the GOP agree to give up Trump if the Dems agree to give up Hillary?

It's important to remember, every Republican candidate that has won both New Hampshire and South Carolina has gone on to win the nomination.

Trump is running the table...Nevada is next.

Bill Clinton didn't win a primary until Georgia back in 92.

While three states are important for momentum and to knock out other guys, the race is still at the beginning.

I suggest we broker a convention if we have to

Had the establishment candidate won New Hampshire and South Carolina, all we would hear is how we all need to get behind the winning candidate.

And you would be right.

Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina...all GOP record breaking turnouts, crushing the Dems turnout numbers.

All Trumps doing.

It's time to unite behind the winning candidate. The candidate that is energizing the electorate. The candidate that is generating the enthusiasm.

If folks were enthusiastic about Rubio or Cruz, or Kasich...THEY WOULD BE WINNING.

But they aren't...and nominating any one of them is dooming the GOP to Romneyesque defeat.

You know it. I know it.

Rubio folded under the pressure of one New Jersey Governor.

Trump has shown he can take on all the candidates, the media, the pundits, the political class, the lobbyists, the establishment, the liberals, Hillary, The President and the Pope all in the same week, and STILL come out on top.

Trump is the nominee we need to win the Presidency...accept no substitute.

What is the point of winning the presidency if they do all the things the Democrats wanted to do.

Explain to me why we couldn't support Romney because he created a healthcare mandate in Mass and yet we should support Trump who tells us he likes the mandate? While supposedly going to appoint justices who won't support it like Roberts did.

Explain to me how his progressive judge of a sister would make an excellent justice if he is going to pick originalists.

Explain to me how Trump is going to be the Savior of Christianity as he claims.

Please tell me why we should accept this when we have far more qualified conservative constitutionalist candidates to support?

Does the constitution really mean anything or do we just need a thug in office with an R next to his name to make things "right?"

What is the point of winning the presidency if they do all the things the Democrats wanted to do.

Explain to me why we couldn't support Romney because he created a healthcare mandate in Mass and yet we should support Trump who tells us he likes the mandate? While supposedly going to appoint justices who won't support it like Roberts did.

Explain to me how his progressive judge of a sister would make an excellent justice if he is going to pick originalists.

Explain to me how Trump is going to be the Savior of Christianity as he claims.

Please tell me why we should accept this when we have far more qualified conservative constitutionalist candidates to support?

Does the constitution really mean anything or do we just need a thug in office with an R next to his name to make things "right?"

What good is the "most qualified" loser?

Romney was the "most qualified" loser...what has he done for conservatism lately?

Trump isn't the perfect conservative candidate. But I believe he is the most honest one.

Unlike Romney, who talked out of every side of his mouth and invented some new sides, to be sure he had the utmost opportunity to tell every available listener exactly what they wanted to hear in order to secure the nomination...Trump tells you the good, the bad and the ugly.

He doesn't say the most popular things, and he doesn't try to hide the unpopular. That is refreshing.

I can admire a candidate like that. At least I know what to expect. Make an assessment of what I can live with and what I can't. Reagan said 80% of a loaf is better than no loaf at all.

Rubio is the second coming of Romney. Tell you exactly what you want to hear. I do not trust him, just like I did not trust Romney.

Cruz...Cruz cannot win the nomination. The establishment has stacked the deck against his, and any Evangelical Conservative candidacy. Google "RNC Blue Wall" and see the truth that I came to understand. The RNC has made sure that only a more liberal candidate can get the nomination.

Trump is the only candidate that can compete in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Colorado and New Hampshire in the General Election.

So, you either take the 80%, or 70% or 60% of what Trump offers, or you get the 100% of what Hillary offers.

Those are the facts.

Last edited:
BTW those huge Republican turnouts have a majority of Republicans opposing Trump.
We know that's not true. Why lie about it?

That's like saying Obama's 2008 record Democratic Primary turnouts were only a result of opposing Hillary.

There was a concerted "Anyone but Romney" campaign and nothing but animosity towards Obama, and still there was no record turnout in 2012...not even close.

Bullshit like this attempted spin is why no one trusts the establishment candidates.

Forum List

Back