Zone1 It's Funny What Stories Get Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intact family has everything to do it you deadbeat.
Wrong again. It's about a loving, caring and nurturing familiy and that can happen in single parent homes.

This is a lie.

Racism seeking to disadvantage and vilify back Americans remains very much part of American society.

White grievance politics and racist replacement theory are proof of that.
You and IM2 make fools of yourselves every time you post. You constantly deny what is obviously true. Young Nehemiah would not have had a snowballs' chance in hell of his success had he been born in the 50s when there actually WAS systemic racism against Black people. I guess you guys have painted yourselves into a corner, so you have to continually deny the truth. Not a good place to be.

This is a lie.

Racism seeking to disadvantage and vilify back Americans remains very much part of American society.

White grievance politics and racist replacement theory are proof of that.
The people who deny it the most are the ones practicing it.

on, I was in the community working long before a Serenity Broughton was thought about. That you want to latch on to tragedy to race bait is your problem.
You don't do jack. You spend all day writing Race Baiting crap and then accuse me of doing what you do every day. You criticize men like Pastor Brooks who actually ARE doing great things for troubled Black youth.

You and IM2 make fools of yourselves every time you post. You constantly deny what is obviously true. Young Nehemiah would not have had a snowballs' chance in hell of his success had he been born in the 50s when there actually WAS systemic racism against Black people. I guess you guys have painted yourselves into a corner, so you have to continually deny the truth. Not a good place to be.
No, you just made yourself look like the idiot you are. The overt racism of the 50's is over. You are an example of it. A single black kid graduating college doesn't prove there is no systemic racism. You don't even know what systemic racism is. There were successful black people in the 50's. There were black people who graduated from white colleges in the 1950's. But Jim Crow still existed. Stop being white trying to tell me things I see don't exist. We accomplish things despite systemic racism, not because it doesn't exist.

You don't do jack. You spend all day writing Race Baiting crap and then accuse me of doing what you do every day. You criticize men like Pastor Brooks who actually ARE doing great things for troubled Black youth.
Lol! Pastor Brooks is all you know. If you came to my town and said what you just did about me, you would get cussed out. The only race baiters here are scum like you who use the deaths of children to race bait. Like I said, I emailed Pastor Brooks and I don't think you would like what he sent back.

Troubled black youth need jobs, not community centers. 18 million dollars can create those jobs.

…and, if he he been born in 2007 to a poor unwed mother, his odds would have gone way down as well. So he actually had three things going for him:

1) systemic racism no longer exists, as it did in the Jim Crow South 50 years ago,

2) he had responsible, married parents who obviously instilled in him the right values, and

3) he is bright, capable, hardworking, disciplined, and motivated

…and, if he he been born in 2007 to a poor unwed mother, his odds would have gone way down as well. So he actually had three things going for him:

1) systemic racism no longer exists, as it did in the Jim Crow South 50 years ago,

2) he had responsible, married parents who obviously instilled in him the right values, and

3) he is bright, capable, hardworking, disciplined, and motivated
We have a winner! What do we have Lisa, Johnny? :banana:

We have a winner! What do we have Lisa, Johnny? :banana:
A winner according to you is not a winner.

President Obama graduated from Harvard law with honors and without a father in the house.

So can whites with racial issues stop making comments about blacks and begin pondering a culture that produces, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Ted Kaczynski, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Larry Nassar, and Richard Nixon and Donald Trump?

Lol! Pastor Brooks is all you know. If you came to my town and said what you just did about me, you would get cussed out. The only race baiters here are scum like you who use the deaths of children to race bait. Like I said, I emailed Pastor Brooks and I don't think you would like what he sent back.

Troubled black youth need jobs, not community centers. 18 million dollars can create those jobs.
So Pastor Brooks needs to be Santa Claus with his magic bag full of jobs? LOL you've just all the answers don't you? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm glad to see I'm being a positive influence on you IM2, at least you have "emailed" Pastor Brooks. Maybe you could donate to the community center and actually DO something positive for your community.

So Pastor Brooks needs to be Santa Claus with his magic bag full of jobs? LOL you've just all the answers don't you? :auiqs.jpg:
No, all he needs to do is build a supermarket. I know more about this than your pick a token black to talk about all the time white.......

I'm glad to see I'm being a positive influence on you IM2, at least you have "emailed" Pastor Brooks. Maybe you could donate to the community center and actually DO something positive for your community.
You don't influence me and I do my work locally. We already have a community center and so does Brooks' community. I've done my work and continue to. But it is you who has done nothing for YOUR community. So go out and work to rid your community of racism and quit talking about Pastor Brooks. Start with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back