It's fixed! Super lib George Clooney in Germany to praise Merkels open door policy!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
George and Amal Clooney back Angela Merkel's 'open-door' refugee policy

Well folks...the crisis is fixed. Hollywood's King of Liberals...George Clooney....has gone to Germany and praised Merkels open door policy. It's all okay now. The mightiest of liberals has fixed it. He even criticized Hollywood for not acting quickly enough....by making films about shit.

I don't know that Clooney will demand 200 Syrians be moved into his gated community anytime soon.

But it's ok. He fixed it.

Well folks...the crisis is fixed. Hollywood's King of Liberals...George Clooney....has gone to Germany and praised Merkels open door policy. It's all okay now. The mightiest of liberals has fixed it. He even criticized Hollywood for not acting quickly enough....by making films about shit.

I don't know that Clooney will demand 200 Syrians be moved into his gated community anytime soon.

That's my plan. Refugees to be relocated into districts being represented by the pro refugee crowd. And of course let the obamas host some of them by letting them live in the white house and camp david. Mebee some could camp out in air force one.

Clooney is a 1%'er. He don't care. He can't see that shit from inside the walls surrounding his multimillion dollar mansion, secured by armed security.

They act as though this is nothing but some kind of humanitarian matter. No, there is far more at stake than just catering to the wishes or demands of throngs crossing your borders. First of all, we are dealing with Islamic terrorism that hates Christians and infidels so much they will gladly blow you up where you stand just because of who you are. Incidentally, we have plenty of documented examples of that.

Next we are dealing with taking on other nations’ problems and destroying ours in the process. Why are you poisoning the culture and spirit and future of your own peaceful nations? It is your own citizens who will suffer or become the victims of these unprincipled or hate filled Islamic males mixed in with all those peaceful ones. Either go into the Middle East and fight the damn war or go in there and set up very large safe zone encampments where all displaced shall live until the conflict is over. Guard that only and stay out of the war.

I would also punish the five wealthy Gulf Arab states who refuse to take in even on Syrian or Iraqi refugee and their financial assistance is a pittance. And their vociferous objections and outrage over what has been taking place the past few years in their lands is non existant. With all that is occurring by all the other Islamic players or powers or murderous cells, it is madness what Europe and the USA are choosing to do or not do.

Last edited:

Thank God. Our long international nightmare is over.

I call upon Clooney to visit the ISIS troups in Syria that want to leave ISIS. An envoy of celebrities headed by Clooney should travel there now and work out a deal with ISI?s commanders.

Well then, if Clooney is on board so am I!

I had my doubts, but then I remembered he's an actor! An actor!

I mean, if someone who is paid handsomely to look pretty and emote and remember words tells me something is true, then by golly it must me. It's that kind of a person that I want at the forefront of the world's problems.

Well then, if Clooney is on board so am I!

I had my doubts, but then I remembered he's an actor! An actor!

I mean, if someone who is paid handsomely to look pretty and emote and remember words tells me something is true, then by golly it must me. It's that kind of a person that I want at the forefront of the world's problems.
Well, you got Reagan, although he wasn't as successful as Clooney.

Forum List

Back