It's confirmed Trump's goal is to NOT run for re-election in 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones breaks down how his sources close to the President have confirmed reports that Trump’s primary goal is not to run for re-election in 2020. He wants to finish the job in just 4 years.

EXCLUSIVE! It’s Confirmed- Trump’s Goal Is To Not Run For Re-Election In 2020

Well if it's true hopefully he's training one of his sons to step in, and as far as Pence goes Hmmm I dunno guess he would be better than another idiot like Hillary.

• Banned
Alex Jones breaks down how his sources close to the President have confirmed reports that Trump’s primary goal is not to run for re-election in 2020. He wants to finish the job in just 4 years.

Well if it's true hopefully he's training one of his sons to step in, and as far as Pence goes Hmmm I dunno guess he would be better than another idiot like Hillary.
instead of whining about the link, check to see if any other sites are saying the same thing.

The Hill and Washington Post are making the same claim.

First off nobody is whining.......

2nd off the Washington post is owned by Bezo's and is CIA controlled as they dumped 600 million into WAPO to help indoctrinated the fkn lies jus tlike CNN CONNECT THE DOTS THEY ARE USED to push and controll MSM....

The hill they aren't much better. what part of DEEP STATE SHADOWN GOV controls do ppl not get.... they publish what they want the sheep to bite.

and in case you haven't figured it out yet the CIA doesn't have a good reputation , they work hand in hand for the Clintons and Obama oh no imagine that.

upload_2018-6-22_12-33-35.png

Last edited:
It is confirmed. This is nonsense. Liberals make up the news day by day. Then they confirm one another's stories.

instead of whining about the link, check to see if any other sites are saying the same thing.

The Hill and Washington Post are making the same claim.

First off nobody is whining.......

2nd off the Washington post is owned by Bezo's and is CIA controlled as they dumped 600 million into WAPO to help indoctrinated the fkn lies jus tlike CNN CONNET THE DOTS to pushed and controlled MSM....

The hill they aren't much better. what part of DEEP STATE SHADOWN GOV controls do ppl not get.... they publish what they want the sheep to bite.

and in case you haven't figured it out yet the CIA doesn't have a good reputation , they work hand in hand for the Clintons and Obama oh no imagine that.

View attachment 200342

Someone was.

I responded on the wrong page

Were I trump, big stretch I know, but I wouldnt want another 4 years of everyone crapping on me. I wouild tryu to get the job done in four then hand things off to my VP and hope he wins.

Trump has a fantastic life of luxury, why the hell would hje want four more y ears of living in lower standards with ass hats like the press fucking with him every day?

I've been posting that thought here on the boards all along. We will see. I'm not banking on anything Alex Jones says and I'm not any Nostradamus, just could easily understand how somebody from private enterprise could not desire to put up with the political silliness longer than he has to.

Forum List

Back