It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia has been renewed for Season 15, making it the longest-running live-action comedy series of all time.

possibly my fave series of all time

I was going to start a new thread but I’ll just jump start this thread. I just recently discovered this show so I dvr every episode. I can’t get enough. It’s like Seinfeld on steroids.

So I was going to start a thread Seinfeld vs It’s always sunny in Philadelphia. I bet Seinfeld would win but I vote for it’s always sunny. It’s way better than Seinfeld.

And I loved Seinfeld. The other day I watched a few Seinfeld episodes and I loved them. But I think philly is a rip off of Seinfeld that actually did it better. They are such scumbags I love it, Danny de Vito is the greatest. And Dennis is much darker than Jerry. Sweet dee is better than Elaine

I've heard of it but never watched it.
But to be fair I really dont watch anything but sports and cooking shows.
Oh...and if I remember to I'll watch Shelton.
Dvr the show, wait till you have 15 episodes taped then binge watch them. You’ll love it

I've seen one you-tube video that highlighted some scenes on the show. Thats it. But that one "story line"--it was a guy on a cruise ship--was hilarious

What is a "live action comedy" series? It sounds like you're mixing genres

possibly my fave series of all time

I’m glad to hear that because I just recently fell in love with this show. I dvr every show and I’m starting to see reruns. I’m sure there are older episodes they probably aren’t showing. I’m sure one day I’ll start seeing episodes I havent seen. Lov the cast. They are raunchy seinfeld.

it should have been canceled a few years ago.....the show is getting kinda stale.....
What shows do you love?
:rolleyes:

1616031310464.png

Forum List

Back