Italy braces for sharp move to the right after election voting closes

The EU won't learn anything but i expect they're more than a little concerned seeing as the people voted for her in spite of the EU's warning not to. Make that 'THREAT not to vote for her' because it sounded remarkably like a threat.

Keep praying for God's mercy because this IS a spiritual war. I particularly like King Asa's prayer in 2 Chronicles.

2 Chronicles 14:11-13

11 Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, “Lord, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty. Help us, Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this vast army. Lord, you are our God; do not let mere mortals prevail against you.”

12 The Lord struck down the Cushites (Ethiopians) before Asa and Judah. The Cushites fled, 13 and Asa and his army pursued them as far as Gerar. Such a great number of Cushites fell that they could not recover; they were crushed before the Lord and his forces. The men of Judah carried off a large amount of plunder.

Last edited:
The EU won't learn anything but i expect they're more than a little concerned seeing as the people voted for her in spite of the EU's warning not to. Make that THREAT not to because it sounded remarkably like a threat.

Keep praying for God's mercy because this IS a spiritual war. I particularly like King Asa's prayer in 2 Chronicles.

It absolutely was a threat! If what that Ursula von der Leyen said to Italy is not a threat, then nothing is!:mad-61:

THanks for posting her whole name. I seem to have a problem with her last name. Maybe because i don't expect her to be around long. Woman has some damn cheeky nerve.

von der leyen

Good! It's about time they got someone in there to make the trains run on time.

Now if those damned Germans would just elect a leader who would do something about all their faggotry and decadence.
Something about the energy supply that Merkel fucked all up would be good for Germany.

Any actual evidence to back that up? What is their party platform? Not your made up fake news hysteria, I mean their actual proposed laws.
‘Activists and members of the LGBTIQ+ community predict that such a victory will be bad news for them. Virginia, a 33-year-old bisexual woman, told openDemocracy that she is “profoundly scared” that a far-Right government would legitimise “phobic behaviour”.

She explained: “I fear it will become culturally acceptable to perpetrate violence against the community, and beyond.”

Italy’s right-wing parties have “cleared the way for violence against the LGBTIQ+ community and indeed have instigated it”, said Porpora Marcasciano, head of trans rights organisation Movimento Identità Trans, and also a city councillor and president of the equal opportunities commission in Bologna.’

Whether in the United States or Italy, rightwing neo-fascism remains the same, pursuing an agenda of racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate.

‘Activists and members of the LGBTIQ+ community predict that such a victory will be bad news for them. Virginia, a 33-year-old bisexual woman, told openDemocracy that she is “profoundly scared” that a far-Right government would legitimise “phobic behaviour”.

She explained: “I fear it will become culturally acceptable to perpetrate violence against the community, and beyond.”

Italy’s right-wing parties have “cleared the way for violence against the LGBTIQ+ community and indeed have instigated it”, said Porpora Marcasciano, head of trans rights organisation Movimento Identità Trans, and also a city councillor and president of the equal opportunities commission in Bologna.’

Whether in the United States or Italy, rightwing neo-fascism remains the same, pursuing an agenda of racism, bigotry, nativism, and hate.
ohforcryinoutloud. LOL

They'll be able to continue their faggotry and perverseness...but they won't be running the rest of society.

That’s the best you got? They aren’t going to coddle faggots and pedophiles?

Forum List

Back