It Just Keeps Coming

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
More voluminous information on the government and social media giants that deliberately lied to the American public.

According to AFL, “This production also reveals that the U.S. government was actively working to “socially inoculate”–or brainwashing–the public against anything that threatened its narrative.

It did so by using aligned Big Tech corporations to monitor and manipulate users for the purposes of censoring unapproved information and pushing government propaganda.

Aside from messages boards and so on no one really seems to care. It all seems to only discussed online between individuals and no one else.

I never see it talked about on msm news or anything. I don't think a lot of people even really knew what happened.

Aside from messages boards and so on no one really seems to care. It all seems to only discussed online between individuals and no one else.

I never see it talked about on msm news or anything. I don't think a lot of people even really knew what happened.
That is what the powers that be want. Of course the MSM will not touch because they are a huge part of it. It has also turned things like legitimate cases in front of our SC into conspiracy theories on this very forum.

That's because they're the ones doing the censoring!

Forum List

Back