It isn't Prejudice - it's Postjudice

Jenseen

Rookie
Jan 15, 2018
Northeast Pennsylvania
At least in my situation(s). The word "prejudice" means judging others without facts, knowing little about them and acting maybe in a knee-jerk manner. I lived in Southern California where illegal hispanics were already a major problem back in the early 1980s and also in Tennessee in the 90s. In Arkansas, too, as my elderly friend from there said he could no longer get a seat on a park bench, being taken by Spanish-speakers. I could barely get a seat on the bus in California carrying college books as the seats up front were invariably taken by an ever-pregnant hispanic woman with stroller and several kids. I couldn't walk past two of these males together dressed conservatively with two grade-school-age children without hearing "chinga" and "puta" directed towards me. The women, they just want more babies and Jesus. This has been my experience over the course of many years.

People are quick to throw the word "racist" around too. So I'm probably a "racist" being that, through long experience, I do not like most hispanics although I very much like and honor American Indians - who are much darker than myself and hispanics.

I call it racial exhaustion. I'm done with hispanics and with blacks and their endless attitudes.

Forum List

Back