It is very nice

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sandy73, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    to see how they are honoring President Reagan and his legacy on most of the tv stations.

Around town I noticed flags at half staff.

2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it is! I know flags are at half staff here too, but I know 2 soldiers were killed from NJ and that's one reason as well for the flags. Sad all around!

3. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    They deserve the honor also !

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, they do! one lived in the next town over. Between 9/11 and the War, both have brought a lot of death in NJ, as well as other places too.

It's a shame for Reagan, he might have lived to 93, but not so lucky when dealing with Alzheimer's, I wouldn't exactly call that living. I am sure now, he is in a much better place.

5. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    My Grandmother had that terible disease and it was horrifying to see her decline. She was a totally different person than she ever was known to be.. It was sad to see but I know she is in a better place now.. Like President Reagan.

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am sure that was quite a thing to have to witness! it's really sad that such a thing even exists. Hopefully a cure will come someday for it.

7. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am worried for my Dad his brother already has signs of it and he is only 4 yrs older than my dad.. :(

We keep a close eye on Daddy cause of it..

8. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Showing signs may not mean he has it. I will keep you Dad in my Prayers though and am sure he will be fine!!!!!!!! as well as your Uncle.

9. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    They have diagnosed my uncle with the early stages of it :(

10. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, let's hope it doesn't go any further and that your Dad will be fine too!!!!