It is very nice

S

Sandy73

to see how they are honoring President Reagan and his legacy on most of the tv stations.

Around town I noticed flags at half staff.

Yes it is! I know flags are at half staff here too, but I know 2 soldiers were killed from NJ and that's one reason as well for the flags. Sad all around!

Yes, they do! one lived in the next town over. Between 9/11 and the War, both have brought a lot of death in NJ, as well as other places too.

It's a shame for Reagan, he might have lived to 93, but not so lucky when dealing with Alzheimer's, I wouldn't exactly call that living. I am sure now, he is in a much better place.

My Grandmother had that terible disease and it was horrifying to see her decline. She was a totally different person than she ever was known to be.. It was sad to see but I know she is in a better place now.. Like President Reagan.

Originally posted by Sandy73
My Grandmother had that terible disease and it was horrifying to see her decline. She was a totally different person than she ever was known to be.. It was sad to see but I know she is in a better place now.. Like President Reagan.

I am sure that was quite a thing to have to witness! it's really sad that such a thing even exists. Hopefully a cure will come someday for it.

I am worried for my Dad his brother already has signs of it and he is only 4 yrs older than my dad.. :(

We keep a close eye on Daddy cause of it..

I am worried for my Dad his brother already has signs of it and he is only 4 yrs older than my dad.. :(

We keep a close eye on Daddy cause of it..

Showing signs may not mean he has it. I will keep you Dad in my Prayers though and am sure he will be fine!!!!!!!! as well as your Uncle.

They have diagnosed my uncle with the early stages of it :(

They have diagnosed my uncle with the early stages of it :(

Well, let's hope it doesn't go any further and that your Dad will be fine too!!!!

Forum List

Back