It is rather late, pals!

Frankl

Rookie
Apr 11, 2012
Well, at last our authorities have decided to "analyze serious problems with the American economic model" (ft . com/int/cms/s/). And they have found with amazement that over a third of our citizens stopped simply to worry about the financial situation in this country, starting publicly to declare that "the economic model no longer works for the majority of Americans, because the economy cannot provide equal opportunity for everyone". Now it has practically stopped to distribute wealth and income fairly, rewarding people for their hard work and skill.
And our President together with other Democrats have suddenly realized that a large majority of Americans feel certain that the country's economic model should be broken, because the system is not fair at all. It is rather late, pals! When almost two thirds of our working-age citizens are displeased with existed channels of distribution, it means that the situation in this country threatens to become revolutionary now. And you are the ones, who have brought America to the line of great social disruption!

Well, at last our authorities have decided to "analyze serious problems with the American economic model" (ft . com/int/cms/s/). And they have found with amazement that over a third of our citizens stopped simply to worry about the financial situation in this country, starting publicly to declare that "the economic model no longer works for the majority of Americans, because the economy cannot provide equal opportunity for everyone". Now it has practically stopped to distribute wealth and income fairly, rewarding people for their hard work and skill.
And our President together with other Democrats have suddenly realized that a large majority of Americans feel certain that the country's economic model should be broken, because the system is not fair at all. It is rather late, pals! When almost two thirds of our working-age citizens are displeased with existed channels of distribution, it means that the situation in this country threatens to become revolutionary now. And you are the ones, who have brought America to the line of great social disruption!

Life is not fair.

No matter how much government you demand in your life, big daddy government can't make it so.

You will never be rich unless you make yourself rich. the government won't make the rich poor b/c the rick know how to make money or hire movers.

Equal opportunity abounds. The problem is that no one can guarantee equal results. Oh well.

People are indeed rewarded for their hard work and skill. Some work harder, and are more highly rewarded. Some work less hard, and are less highly rewarded. That the way it is SUPPOSED to work.

Equal opportunity abounds. The problem is that no one can guarantee equal results. Oh well.

People are indeed rewarded for their hard work and skill. Some work harder, and are more highly rewarded. Some work less hard, and are less highly rewarded. That the way it is SUPPOSED to work.
Fuck That!

UNIONS for all!!

that way none of us have to work hard to make great money

Unions are all that the working man has. Certainly the GOP is not our friend. And all too many of the Dems are willingly to talk one way, and take the lobbyist money to vote the other way.

I wish the OP had included a link. I haven't noticed Obama or the Democrats having a clue about any of this.

Fuck That!

UNIONS for all!!

that way none of us have to work hard to make great money

There is always Government work. Government Never discriminates. :lmao: No Really.... :lmao:...... Okay ..... You got me there. :lol:

Unions are all that the working man has. Certainly the GOP is not our friend. And all too many of the Dems are willingly to talk one way, and take the lobbyist money to vote the other way.

Unions are about Self Interest, the Private Club. Unions are not about the Working Man.

I wish the OP had included a link. I haven't noticed Obama or the Democrats having a clue about any of this.

hard to link to imagination ;)

I was quite serious. Everything in the OP about the economy was true, but I see no evidence that what the OP said about the Democrats coming to realize this (however belatedly) is a fact. I would like to know where this alleged conference took place, who was there, what was discussed, etc.

I would love to believe that Obama can see reality when it smashes the entire country in the head. I really would . . .

chart_rise_of_super_rich.top_.gif

Pretty self explanatory.

Gee, I don't suppose cutting the tax rate of the rich from 91% down to 35% or even 15% for capital gains had ANYTHING to do with them getting so rich? But I guess the rest of us can go SUCK it because we're not rich and republicans don't listen to people who don't contribute to their campaign funds.

Pretty self explanatory.

Gee, I don't suppose cutting the tax rate of the rich from 91% down to 35% or even 15% for capital gains had ANYTHING to do with them getting so rich? But I guess the rest of us can go SUCK it because we're not rich and republicans don't listen to people who don't contribute to their campaign funds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE]IT'S PEOPLE! - YouTube[/ame]
IT'S PEOPLE!

Pretty self explanatory.

aww, poor baby.

big daddy gubmint not giving you enough?

awww

Forum List

Back