It is not my eyes it is my jaw?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I asked a thousand times about my eyes, but the really ugly thing about me is my jaw? Crooked, Deformed, Assymetric? I was told I would need bracettes for 2 years and after that a jaw surgery, and then my sleep apnea problems would disappear too or get better.

Instead of pursuing your never ending quest for more and more attention , stop posting pictures of someone who is ugly by his own admission . Your repeated claim . Not others .
It is thoroughly unpleasant to be confronted with your features , particularly if I am eating or drinking a cup of coffe . And I worry that children might catch a glimpse of you .Or my cats .

You owe me for dry cleaning .

Instead of pursuing your never ending quest for more and more attention , stop posting pictures of someone who is ugly by his own admission . Your repeated claim . Not others .
It is thoroughly unpleasant to be confronted with your features , particularly if I am eating or drinking a cup of coffe . And I worry that children might catch a glimpse of you .Or my cats .

You owe me for dry cleaning .
Shut the fuck up.

You are obviously a very attractive man trapped in an ugly man's body. You must start identifying as attractive and expect everyone to affirm your attractiveness. Beautiful women will then have an obligation to date you and more.

I asked a thousand times about my eyes, but the really ugly thing about me is my jaw? Crooked, Deformed, Assymetric? I was told I would need bracettes for 2 years and after that a jaw surgery, and then my sleep apnea problems would disappear too or get better.

You ain't ugly. You might not be handsome, but you ain't ugly.

Fortunately... When the rubber meets the road; what men are most appreciated for in love, and in life... Isn't looks.

Forum List

Back