Israel's Spies Prove My Point.

I

Indofred

It has been my long help opinion, not all Jews, even Israeli Jews are total pig fucking bastards.
I believe my opinion is evidenced by this.

BBC News - Israeli intelligence veterans refuse to spy on Palestinians

Israeli intelligence veterans refuse to spy on Palestinians
Dozens of veterans of an elite Israeli military signals intelligence unit have said they will no longer serve in operations against Palestinians.

Forty-three past and present reservists signed a letter about Unit 8200, which carries out electronic surveillance.

They said the intelligence it gathered - much of it concerning innocent people - was used to "deepen military rule" in the Occupied Territories....

The newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth quoted the letter as saying that unlike in other countries there was "no oversight on methods of intelligence or tracking, and the use of intelligence information against the Palestinians, regardless of whether they are connected to violence or not".

"We refuse to take part in actions against Palestinians and refuse to continue serving as a tool for deepening military rule in the Occupied Territories," the letter added.

However, it seems the more extreme and corrupt Jews are pig fucking bastards.

They also claimed that some intelligence was collected in pursuit of the "agendas" of individual Israeli politicians.

The more extreme elements in Israeli society are using intel to blackmail innocent people into becoming informants, maybe worse.
It also appears some in the Israeli government are using the spies for personal agendas, probably lining their pockets in some way.

It has been my long help opinion, not all Jews, even Israeli Jews are total pig fucking bastards.
I believe my opinion is evidenced by this.

BBC News - Israeli intelligence veterans refuse to spy on Palestinians

Israeli intelligence veterans refuse to spy on Palestinians
Dozens of veterans of an elite Israeli military signals intelligence unit have said they will no longer serve in operations against Palestinians.

Forty-three past and present reservists signed a letter about Unit 8200, which carries out electronic surveillance.

They said the intelligence it gathered - much of it concerning innocent people - was used to "deepen military rule" in the Occupied Territories....

The newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth quoted the letter as saying that unlike in other countries there was "no oversight on methods of intelligence or tracking, and the use of intelligence information against the Palestinians, regardless of whether they are connected to violence or not".

"We refuse to take part in actions against Palestinians and refuse to continue serving as a tool for deepening military rule in the Occupied Territories," the letter added.

However, it seems the more extreme and corrupt Jews are pig fucking bastards.

They also claimed that some intelligence was collected in pursuit of the "agendas" of individual Israeli politicians.

The more extreme elements in Israeli society are using intel to blackmail innocent people into becoming informants, maybe worse.
It also appears some in the Israeli government are using the spies for personal agendas, probably lining their pockets in some way.
Israel spies on Palestinians???
OMG I am absolutely shocked

You deluded pro Palestinians will find any little thing to criticize Israel for.

The only pig bastards in this conflict are the Muslim savage Palestinians.

It is the murderous Israeli Jews that are the savages. They kill a few thousand civilians a month it seems.

Wow, so many people commenting on my defence of Jews.
I'm underwhelmed.

It is the murderous Israeli Jews that are the savages. They kill a few thousand civilians a month it seems.
You see what I mean when I call you a deluded liar)
You just said Israel killed a few thousand Palestinians a month. You are full of shit.

You're Muslim, right?

Just killing them by the thousands. Blowing them up into pieces is far more humane than beheading.
A case of misplaced modesty, - should've typed "by the hundreds of thousands!" to back the "genocide" claim up, of course. Palistanians can't be both genocided and fattysided, indeed.

You people just don't get it. This isn't a bunch of naive young, indoctrinated-since-birth, Israeli conscripts refusing to serve in the Occupied Territories, this is 43 members of the Zionist Israeli equivalent of the NSA saying, we know what's realy going on in the name of the Jewish people and it's wrong, ethically, morally and religiously, wrong.

You people just don't get it. This isn't a bunch of naive young, indoctrinated-since-birth, Israeli conscripts refusing to serve in the Occupied Territories, this is 43 members of the Zionist Israeli equivalent of the NSA saying, we know what's realy going on in the name of the Jewish people and it's wrong, ethically, morally and religiously, wrong.
Cool bloviation for abstract mountain movers, indeed.

Forum List

Back