Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

Don't duck and hide behind a state, grandpappy. I'm talking about YOU and YOUR hate and what YOU are doing to your own grandson, asswipe. Take care of YOU before worrying about the rest of the world, douche. YOU are a bigot and I'm sure YOU will do what you can to teach the same to your grandson. Lots of other decaying old shitbags like YOU from all sides will do what you can to ensure your grandson grows up with the same baggage you carry and into the same environment of hate that YOU seem to enjoy so much. Nice fucking gift. Real nice. The kid should take out a restraining order against you.

Who hates?.

YOU, and other weak-minded, cowardly simpletons like you.

The Torah says to love thy neighbor and to love the stranger.

Where in the Quran does it say to love non-Muslims?

Hold on there fuck wit Israel didn't start this, well maybe they did just by existing.

Don't duck and hide behind a state, grandpappy. I'm talking about YOU and YOUR hate and what YOU are doing to your own grandson, asswipe. Take care of YOU before worrying about the rest of the world, douche. YOU are a bigot and I'm sure YOU will do what you can to teach the same to your grandson. Lots of other decaying old shitbags like YOU from all sides will do what you can to ensure your grandson grows up with the same baggage you carry and into the same environment of hate that YOU seem to enjoy so much. Nice fucking gift. Real nice. The kid should take out a restraining order against you.

Who's ducking? .

YOU, ya old hateful, shit.

Who hates?.

You claimed to be knowledgeable about Islam, but, you are unable to cite Ibn Kathir's view of jihad from his renowned tafsir.

You would be the simpleton.:lol:

You and other shits like you, from all sides and ideologies, are making damn sure all this bullshit and hatred and violence will be there for your grandson when he grows up. Nice fucking gift, 'grandpappy.' Real fucking nice. Too bad you don't actually care about the kid as much as you do your own animalistic reactions.

Hold on there fuck wit Israel didn't start this, well maybe they did just by existing.

I can assure you bigrebnc1775 is pro Israel you attacked the wrong person here

Who's ducking?OH thats right you are ducking from the cold hard facts of the hate muslims have for Isreal. I will never change until every muslim is without a weapon to kill with. End oif story. .

No let's finish my comment that you deleted

Who hates?.

You claimed to be knowledgeable about Islam, but, you are unable to cite Ibn Kathir's view of jihad from his renowed tafsir.

NO, I am unwilling to play children's games with hateful, half-wit bigots like you. YOU are the problem, and no amount of cut and paste will absolve you from your own responsibility.

I was pro Israel before my grandson came along.

You claimed to be knowledgeable about Islam, but, you are unable to cite Ibn Kathir's view of jihad from his renowed tafsir.

NO, I am unwilling to play children's games with hateful, half-wit bigots like you. YOU are the problem, and no amount of cut and paste will absolve you from your own responsibility.

Ibn Kathir was the leading Quranic commentator and Islamic scholar. His tafsir is world-renowned, yet, you know zip about his view on jihad.

You need to be more informed and post a lot less.

Being pro-Israel does not require being anti-Islam, and it sure as hell isn't helped by encouraging more hate. You cannot point out how unproductive, irrational, and wrong it is for those around Israel to cry "we hate the Jews!" and at the same time 'support' that position by crying "I hate the Muslims!" That's just fucking stupid. A two year old could figure this out.

No let's finish my comment that you deleted

NO, let's start with your own responsibility here, grandpappy.

Thats your problem to understand my feeling's you would have to have some understanding of the conflict. You don't and your attempt at deleting portion of my reply shows how much you would rewrite histroy you would love to forget about the history of the conflict wouldn't you?

Well the way kids are being taught today hitler will be made to look likje a good guy and was defendiung his country anaginst the Jews

Ibn Kathir was the leading Quranic commentator and Islamic scholar. His tafsir is world-renowned, yet, you know zip about his view on jihad.

No playtime for you about things you only think you understand, moron. There is nothing for you to hide behind.

No playtime for you about things you only think you understand, moron. There is nothing for you to hide behind.

No education for you. You know zero about the most important Quranic commentator and one of the most renowned Islamic scholars, Ibn Kathir. You're disqualified from even posting on the matter of Islam.

You're nothing more than a troll.

No education for you. You know zero about the most important Quranic commentator, Ibn Kathir. You're disqualified from even posting on the matter of Islam.

You're an idiot. You want to play cut and paste games with things your don't understand because you think it will make you look 'educated.' That attitude alone is proof enough of how fucking stupid you are. Sorry half-wit, no cut and paste games for you. Work on fixing the weaknesses inside you before worrrying about anything else.

Last edited:

No education for you. You know zero about the most important Quranic commentator, Ibn Kathir. You're disqualified from even posting on the matter of Islam.

You're an idiot. You want to play cut and paste games with things your don't understand because you think it will make you look 'educated.' That attitude alone is proof enough of how fucking stupid you are. Sorry half-wit, not cut and paste games for you. Work on fixing the weaknesses inside you befor worrrying about anything else.

You know nothing about Ibn Kathir, one of the most important scholars in Islam. You know nothing of Islam

You're making a total fool of yourself. Just sayin' :lol:

Well the way kids are being taught today hitler will be made to look likje a good guy and was defendiung his country anaginst the Jews
In reality, Hitler was a patriot who was defending his nation from the evil Zionist Jews who had infected his country. :cool:

Dr. Wafa Sultan: Time magazine--Among the 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: Jews virtuous. Islam evil

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back