Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

You need to meet more people.

I have met enough and know the history of the conflict to know better than to believe your bullshit proaganda

Ten is enough? Really? That's fucking stupid.

And just what "propaganda" are you imagining?

This is the propaganda Muslims imagine Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Ukotare don't allow that idiot Jstone age man to allow you to lower yourself to his CRETINOUS level...steve...he's a complete idiot:clap2:
How many Muslims have you personally met (no, not online) who wanted to kill Jews?

How many pages of the Quran, hadeeth and sharia have you read? Not one.

Don't ask a question then answer it for me, asswipe. I have not only read the book, laws, and related writings, I have also discussed them with Muslim scholars and university professors, so shove your attitude straight up your ass.

Ukotare don't allow that idiot Jstone age man to allow you to lower yourself to his CRETINOUS level...steve...he's a complete idiot:clap2:

Don't ask a question then answer it for me, asswipe. I have not only read the book, laws, and related writings, I have also discussed them with Muslim scholars and university professors, so shove your attitude straight up your ass.

Anyone supporting the muslims against Israel is a idiot.

What did Ibn Kathir write about jihad in his tafsir?

Well you are only partly right BIG,as if you understood the real history of the Jewish people,like me you would know that David of Goliath fame who went on to become King David.........joined the Pillistines to defeat SAUL who was the leader of the Jewish peoples/tribes at the time(this was in fact a treasonous act).

History shows that David succeeded and eventually after much killings and bloodshed of his own people became King of the Jews with the Phillistines help.

theliq:cool:
I have met enough and know the history of the conflict to know better than to believe your bullshit proaganda

ten is more than enough when you know the history of the conflict and the struggle the Jews have faced

So, you don't know what Ibn Kathir wrote about jihad in his tafsir, after all. Who is the asswipe? :lol:

Well you are only partly right BIG,as if you understood the real history of the Jewish people,like me you would know that David of Goliath fame who went on to become King David.........joined the Pillistines to defeat SAUL who was the leader of the Jewish peoples/tribes at the time(this was in fact a treasonous act).

History shows that David succeeded and eventually after much killings and bloodshed of his own people became King of the Jews with the Phillistines help.

ten is more than enough when you know the history of the conflict and the struggle the Jews have faced

Even when saul was asleep and david was looking over him David did not touch saul so no David did not use Pillistines to defeat SAUL. David never fought against Saul Saul killed himself and the severvant who was with saul braged that he killed saul and daivd killed the servant. You do know you're blowing smoke right now?

Good video. It clearly shows why there has not and will not be a negotiated solution.

Not when the other side is hell bent on killing the Jew

nki1.jpg

House panel calls killing of Armenians 'genocide'

Israel dominated US Congress can say whatever it wants.
Talk the talk.
When push comes to shove US Security establishment and America-1st people will side with Turkey due to strategic interests of USA.

:lol:Thats a joke right? Most of the American People will always side with Israel before your bullshit country

The UN already declared the Gaza blockade within Israel's rights.

It didn't, and the Palmer Commission's conclusions contradict UN Human Rights Council's report, which declared the blockade illegal.
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.PDF

Palmer Commission made judgments overstepping its authority.
The International Court of Justice in the Hague will give the final ruling, probably in 3-4 years. Till then Palestine will be anyway a member of UN itself and the ICJ court-ruling redundant.

:doubt: wrong

Full membership of the UN requires the backing of the 15-member security council before approval by the general assembly. The US has already stated its intention to veto such a move. The UK, also a permanent member of the security council, has not declared its position. If the bid for full membership fails, the Palestinians are expected to request "non-member state" status – a step short of full recognition – at the general assembly, which requires a two-thirds majority of the 193 countries. At the moment, the Palestinians believe they have the support of about 120.

Palestinians to present statehood bid to UN general assembly | World news | The Guardian

The UN already declared the Gaza blockade within Israel's rights.

It didn't, and the Palmer Commission's conclusions contradict UN Human Rights Council's report, which declared the blockade illegal.
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.PDF

Palmer Commission made judgments overstepping its authority.
The International Court of Justice in the Hague will give the final ruling, probably in 3-4 years. Till then Palestine will be anyway a member of UN itself and the ICJ court-ruling redundant.

Turkey's blockade of Armenia is unlawful, Mahoundian.Official Website of U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: Press Releases - Boxer Calls On President To Urge Turkey To Immediately Lift Blockade Of Armenia

So, too, Turkey's occupation of Cyprus.

Israel's blockade of Gaza is entirely lawful.

Don't you have enough problems in Turkey, Mahoundian?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvGnmpgzfg]The Turkish Invasion of Cyprus - YouTube[/ame]

And more to come.

And just what "propaganda" are you imagining?

This is the propaganda Muslims imagine Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Why did you dodge my question?

And what would a BUMASS like you know about the JEWS or MUSLIMS.......FCUK ALL.:cool:

Anyone supporting the muslims against Israel is a idiot.

YOU IGNORANT MORON.....................:cool:

Even when saul was asleep and david was looking over him David did not touch saul so no David did not use Pillistines to defeat SAUL. David never fought against Saul Saul killed himself and the severvant who was with saul braged that he killed saul and daivd killed the servant. You do know you're blowing smoke right now?

Good video. It clearly shows why there has not and will not be a negotiated solution.

This is why there will not be a negotiated solution, dimwit...

Hamas Constitution...
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its Constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Time magazine: Among the 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: Israel virtuous. Islam evil. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

YOU IGNORANT MORON.....................:cool:

I don't know where your teaching of histroy came from but stupid you need to go back to the basics. I'm right you're wrong. The only moron here is you.

Forum List

Back