Israeli Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award For Teaching Children With Legos

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Prince's Youth Business International, Great Britain
The YBI Entrepreneur of the Year competition 2011 came to an exciting conclusion in November.

This year the competition was the biggest and best ever with entrepreneurs converging on London to recognise the achievements of some of the most successful and inspiring members of the YBI community. As well as giving some fantastic businesses the recognition they deserve, the Entrepreneur of the Year awards dinner is a great platform for ambitious young entrepreneurs to gain international recognition for their growing

The winner of the overall title of Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 was Amir Asor from Israel. Amir, 26, is the entrepreneur behind the fast growing Young Engineers.

The business, which Amir set up in 2007 and now employs 25 people, teaches schoolchildren complex principles through the simple application of Lego models – and so far this year more than 2500 children via 130 educational centres across Israel have received the tuition.

In recognition of winning the competition, which is supported by Barclays Capital, Amir will receive $5,000 to aid his business growth.

Commenting on his win Amir said: “Its a great feeling to win the competition, and I’m now even more sure that expanding my business around the world will be of huge benefit to schoolchildren. Winning this award will help me to raise the profile of my business which will be of great help as I look for business partners to expand my operations.”

“I’m really grateful to the work that YBI does, especially through its local member Keren Shemesh, and I look forward to working with them even more closely in the future, especially as a mentor," he added.

The boost in business profile that comes with winning the Entrepreneur of the Year competition was immediate. The morning after the awards Amir found himself being interviewed on the CNBC Squawk Box programme and the subject of news stories across the world. CNBC was the media partner of the competition.
Entrepreneur of the Year | Youth Business International

• Banned
Any contributions to the world from the arabs and muslimes? :lol:

• Banned
Israeli Pharmaceutical Company Tests Groundbreaking New Cancer Vaccine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhEwj6Ue13s]Vaxil BioTherapeutic - YouTube[/ame]

Islime: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back