Israeli suicide bomber

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
In 1983 American police foiled a significant terror attack that most Americans to this day are utterly oblivious to. On October 18, 1983, a suicide bomber strapped with explosives was caught in the spectators’ gallery of the US House of Representatives, attempting to blow up the US Capitol.(1) The reason most Americans know nothing of this plot, is that the terrorist was a Jewish Israeli named ‘Israel Rabinowits’.
The Jewish Suicide Bomber That You Never Ever Heard of
Meanwhile a House official said Wednesday that a man carrying a homemade bomb who was arrested in the House gallery after threatening to blow up the Capitol more than two years ago was deported to Israel where he is ap in jail Jack Run the House sergeant at arms said Israel was ordered never to return to the United States after the Oct 18 1983 episode If he does he faces charges Russ said The incident surfaced again today when House Majority Leader Jim Wright discussed it in the context of fighting terrorism Wright who is in Fort Worth Texas made his comments on the CBS Morning News show Wright About a half ago unbeknownst to the public a man entered the United States House of Representatives gallery and was prepared to explode himself and send shards of glass that would have been very destructive killing a lot of people The man was discovered and arrested in the nick of time he said
Page 9, Titusville Herald, January 9, 1986: NewspaperARCHIVE.com

In 1983 American police foiled a significant terror attack that most Americans to this day are utterly oblivious to. On October 18, 1983, a suicide bomber strapped with explosives was caught in the spectators’ gallery of the US House of Representatives, attempting to blow up the US Capitol.(1) The reason most Americans know nothing of this plot, is that the terrorist was a Jewish Israeli named ‘Israel Rabinowits’.
Meanwhile a House official said Wednesday that a man carrying a homemade bomb who was arrested in the House gallery after threatening to blow up the Capitol more than two years ago was deported to Israel where he is ap in jail Jack Run the House sergeant at arms said Israel was ordered never to return to the United States after the Oct 18 1983 episode If he does he faces charges Russ said The incident surfaced again today when House Majority Leader Jim Wright discussed it in the context of fighting terrorism Wright who is in Fort Worth Texas made his comments on the CBS Morning News show Wright About a half ago unbeknownst to the public a man entered the United States House of Representatives gallery and was prepared to explode himself and send shards of glass that would have been very destructive killing a lot of people The man was discovered and arrested in the nick of time he said

I fail to see the logic.

You must really work hard to dig up these obsolete news stories.

You must really work hard to dig up these obsolete news stories.

I cannot find it anywhere other than on nazi web sites where is TITUSVILLE?? who is "RABBI RUBINOWITS" I have never heard of the name "rubinowits" in any other context there is a name RABINOWITZ

• Banned
The Capitol police re-adjusted metal detectors and installed sensitive bomb-detecting equipment last month after a tourist entered the House gallery with a homemade bomb under his shirt. Jack Russ, the sergeant-at-arms of the House, said today that the urgent steps following the Oct. 18 scare were the beginning of a tighter security system. In an interview, Mr. Russ said the bomb taken into the building ''was not a dud.'' It failed to explode because the man ''had not placed his wiring properly,'' he said.
BOMB CARRIER IN U.S. HOME PROMPTS TIGHTENED SECURITY - NYTimes.com

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...aUdNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mvsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6952,220583

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...2p4cAAAAIBAJ&sjid=lWgEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3086,644846

Last edited:
still don't get much the NY times did not name the person in the article I got then I googled around and all I get is a name ISRAEL RUBINOWITS and a story of a poorly wired bomb made with gun powder the one conclusion I can make is that it certainly was not a mossad operation I could not even find anything that would suggest the person was an Israeli or even a jew except in some nazi rags

• Banned
Or that he was deported to israel.

If you really served as an Officer in the USN you would have sworn an oath to the constitution of the USA to protect it from all enemy's, foreign or domestic does your oath still stand, or was it negated by Kol Nidre?

• Banned
still don't get much the NY times did not name the person in the article I got then I googled around and all I get is a name ISRAEL RUBINOWITS and a story of a poorly wired bomb made with gun powder the one conclusion I can make is that it certainly was not a mossad operation I could not even find anything that would suggest the person was an Israeli or even a jew except in some nazi rags

I never suggested a Mossad connection, A botched Mossad operation would look more like this
Zionist Terrorists Arrested
Inside Mexican Congress
MOSSAD Colonel Salvador Guersson Smecke and Saur Ben Zvi were armed and carrying bomb materials

We were alerted this morning by a subscriber from Mexico that two Israelis were arrested Wednesday inside the Palacio Legislativo de San Lázaro (Mexican Congress) in Mexico City. Both were armed with 9 mm automatics and one was carrying a military hand grenade, electrical wiring and other bomb related materials. The Israeli Embassy at Sierra Madre 2155, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec has close its doors to the Mexican Press and are refusing to talk. The incident has been independently verified by La Voz de Aztlan through Mexican diplomatic, press and other sources in Mexico City.

The Chief of Legislative Security, Salvador Alarcón, has also confirmed the arrest of the two Israeli terrorists. One of them Saur Ben Zvi is a confirmed citizen of Israel and the other, Salvador Guersson, recently immigrated to Mexico from Israel. It is has been determined by the Procuraduría General de la República (Mexican Department of Justice) that Guersson is a retired Colonel of the Israeli Defense Forces and that he may now be operating as a MOSSAD agent. It is not known how they were able to penetrate the extensive security system of the Mexican Legislative Palace.

This is a very grave incident with many serious international implications. Many have questioned who may be really behind many of the recent terrorist acts around the world including the ones against the WTC and the Pentagon. The Mexican public and congress has been reticent about declaring war against Islam along with the U.S. It is possible that an act of terrorism against the Mexican Congress was planned in order to "terrorize" Mexico into towing the line against Islam. La Voz de Aztlan will be on top of this developing story to report on new information.
Zionist Terrorists Arrested Inside Mexican Congress

Fucking Iranian terrorist JOS cites La Voz de Aztlan..

{According to the Anti-Defamation League, La Voz de Aztlán is published by the Nation of Aztlán, a group it labels as antisemitic.[4] However, the publisher of La Voz de Aztlán has denied having "any leadership position within the Nation of Aztlan."[5]

The SPLC and the Anti-Defamation League label Voz de Aztlán as antisemitic. Voz de Aztlán editorials contain statements in which the forementioned organizations have interpreted as anti-semitic, such as "The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the World Media which they utilize to brainwash the masses".[6] When a La Voz de Aztlán editorial criticizes a Jew, his ethnicity is often emphasized.[7]

Voz de Aztlán presents a translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion}

Voz de Aztlan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

unfortunately the ONLY citations I can find regarding this story are from islamo nazi pig propaganda sites NOT TO WORRY----I have a very intelligent and VERY CONNECTED mexican neighbor-----I speak to him all the time about this and that-------he will know all the details I will let you know

He has told me that there are problems in Mexico with muslim infiltrators. One issue is that it has become easier to get into the US thru Mexico than thru Canada and he also told me that they are recruiting amongst the impoverished ----no lack of desperate impoverished people in Mexico----and then there is the drug scene----afghanistan produces heroin

Fucking Iranian terrorist JOS cites La Voz de Aztlan..

{According to the Anti-Defamation League, La Voz de Aztlán is published by the Nation of Aztlán, a group it labels as antisemitic.[4] However, the publisher of La Voz de Aztlán has denied having "any leadership position within the Nation of Aztlan."[5]

The SPLC and the Anti-Defamation League label Voz de Aztlán as antisemitic. Voz de Aztlán editorials contain statements in which the forementioned organizations have interpreted as anti-semitic, such as "The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the World Media which they utilize to brainwash the masses".[6] When a La Voz de Aztlán editorial criticizes a Jew, his ethnicity is often emphasized.[7]

Voz de Aztlán presents a translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion}

Voz de Aztlan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whats wrong with antiseptic posts? as for
Fucking Iranian terrorist
I only fucked her 'cos she was pretty
Voz de Aztlán presents a translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
thanks for posting the translation link

Uncensored2008
"The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the World Media which they utilize to brainwash the masses"
I didnt know that, thanks

Uncensored2008
"The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the World Media which they utilize to brainwash the masses"

I am surprised that you did not know that These facts have been stated continually in the islamo nazi literature for at LEAST the past 80 years I was not around 80 years ago ----but I did begin reading about it about 50 years ago---and some of that which I read was decades old at that time

Uncensored2008

I am surprised that you did not know that These facts have been stated continually in the islamo nazi literature for at LEAST the past 80 years I was not around 80 years ago ----but I did begin reading about it about 50 years ago---and some of that which I read was decades old at that time
I thought These facts were just an anti-septic/anti- semen rumor

Or that he was deported to israel.

If you really served as an Officer in the USN you would have sworn an oath to the constitution of the USA to protect it from all enemy's, foreign or domestic does your oath still stand, or was it negated by Kol Nidre?
While Jos thinks it is very important that we be apprised of one Jewish suicide bomber many years back, he certanly does overlook all the Muslim suicide bombers detonating themselves all the time in places like Pakistan where they are busy killing Muslims of different sects by this method. I think that since Israel is not involved in this Jos doesn't care for those innocent people who have died on the streets of Pakistan and other Muslim countries by this method.

jt2

I never suggested a Mossad connection, A botched Mossad operation would look more like this
Zionist Terrorists Arrested
Inside Mexican Congress
MOSSAD Colonel Salvador Guersson Smecke and Saur Ben Zvi were armed and carrying bomb materials

We were alerted this morning by a subscriber from Mexico that two Israelis were arrested Wednesday inside the Palacio Legislativo de San Lázaro (Mexican Congress) in Mexico City. Both were armed with 9 mm automatics and one was carrying a military hand grenade, electrical wiring and other bomb related materials. The Israeli Embassy at Sierra Madre 2155, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec has close its doors to the Mexican Press and are refusing to talk. The incident has been independently verified by La Voz de Aztlan through Mexican diplomatic, press and other sources in Mexico City.

The Chief of Legislative Security, Salvador Alarcón, has also confirmed the arrest of the two Israeli terrorists. One of them Saur Ben Zvi is a confirmed citizen of Israel and the other, Salvador Guersson, recently immigrated to Mexico from Israel. It is has been determined by the Procuraduría General de la República (Mexican Department of Justice) that Guersson is a retired Colonel of the Israeli Defense Forces and that he may now be operating as a MOSSAD agent. It is not known how they were able to penetrate the extensive security system of the Mexican Legislative Palace.

This is a very grave incident with many serious international implications. Many have questioned who may be really behind many of the recent terrorist acts around the world including the ones against the WTC and the Pentagon. The Mexican public and congress has been reticent about declaring war against Islam along with the U.S. It is possible that an act of terrorism against the Mexican Congress was planned in order to "terrorize" Mexico into towing the line against Islam. La Voz de Aztlan will be on top of this developing story to report on new information.
Zionist Terrorists Arrested Inside Mexican Congress
Now Jos is going to show us this article from a legitimate source. All the anti-Semites like to pull this up from that anti-Semitic newspaper La Voz de Aztlan. Perhaps Jos is not aware that this is the group which wants the entire Southwest returned to Mexico. Maybe Jos (Jose) actually belongs to this group and agrees with them about the Southwest.

jt2

Forum List

Back