Israeli Southern Command General:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Sending terrorist animal Ahmad Jabril to his 72 virgin donkeys was just the beginning. Please stand by for more ass kicking. Refills on large popcorns. No cellphones or texting while watching the movie. :D

I believe both Roudy & you are correct. Regretfully the only way to communicate peace with the Palestinian terrorists is to kill enough of them in one operation. King Hussein proved this true to the entire world. Let us pray Ahmed Jabari is just the beginning in this endeaver regardless of the cost to Israel.

Roudy my friend, it may sound like a big circus, but we pay a heavy price for the show:(

Roudy my friend, it may sound like a big circus, but we pay a heavy price for the show:(
Yes I understand. I'm sorry that you and your family have to go through this. I have many Israeli friends and relatives in the US that say the same thing. I also have some family members currently serving.

It must be done though, right? You've been asking the govt to care for the Southern communities more, no?

Yes I understand. I'm sorry that you and your family have to go through this. I have many Israeli friends and relatives in the US that say the same thing. I also have some family members currently serving.

It must be done though, right? You've been asking the govt to care for the Southern communities more, no?

It's not about going through this that we're worried about. We go through rockets daily, and are used to emergency situations. I have no problem spending to months locking myself and my dear ones inside our underground shelter, knowing that the IDF is FINALLY putting an end to this nightmare.

I'm talking about casualties. the price we pay is high today. It could have been prevented, which is the painful thing about all this.

I bless our brave troops who keep us safe every day, and for this action. But I feel sad for the Haredi family which was destroyed in the process. Those are my people, and I mourn for them.

And, frankly, hearing that children are also getting killed in Gaza brings me no joy.

This operation is needed and a blessed step, i just wish no innocent gets killed
t2314.gif

It's not about going through this that we're worried about. We go through rockets daily, and are used to emergency situations. I have no problem spending to months locking myself and my dear ones inside our underground shelter, knowing that the IDF is FINALLY putting an end to this nightmare.

I'm talking about casualties. the price we pay is high today. It could have been prevented, which is the painful thing about all this.

I bless our brave troops who keep us safe every day, and for this action. But I feel sad for the Haredi family which was destroyed in the process. Those are my people, and I mourn for them.

And, frankly, hearing that children are also getting killed in Gaza brings me no joy.

This operation is needed and a blessed step, i just wish no innocent gets killed
t2314.gif
I agree. I heard that Netanyahu is doing this is to get the votes in the South from people like you who want an end to the missiles. It is sad to see innocents, especially kids, die on both sides. You'd have to be mentally deranged to enjoy something like that.

t2314.gif
I agree. I heard that Netanyahu is doing this is to get the votes in the South from people like you who want an end to the missiles. It is sad to see innocents, especially kids, die on both sides. You'd have to be mentally deranged to enjoy something like that.

I will be happy once this is all over.:tongue:

Forum List

Back