Israeli Settlements=American Loss of ME...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
By Arshad Mohammed and Marwa Awad

CAIRO, July 15 (Reuters) - Protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade on Sunday during her first visit to Egypt since the election of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.

A tomato struck an Egyptian official in the face, and shoes and a water bottle landed near the armoured cars carrying Clinton's delegation in the port city of Alexandria.
Protesters In Egypt Pelt Hillary Clinton's Motorcade With Tomatoes, Shoes

A senior state department official said that neither Clinton nor her vehicle, which were around the corner from the incident, were struck by any of the projectiles.

Protesters chanted: "Monica, Monica", a reference to Former President Bill Clinton's extra-marital affair. Some chanted: "leave, Clinton", Egyptian security officials said.

It was not clear who the protesters were or what political affiliations they had. Protesters outside Clinton's hotel on Saturday night chanted anti-Islamist slogans, accusing the United States of backing the Muslim Brotherhood's rise to power.

The assault on her motorcade came on a day Clinton spoke at the newly re-opened U.S. consulate in Alexandria, addressing accusations the United States, which had long supported former President Hosni Mubarak, of backing one faction or another in Egypt following his ouster last year.

CAIRO, July 15 (Reuters) - Protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade on Sunday during her first visit to Egypt since the election of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.

A tomato struck an Egyptian official in the face, and shoes and a water bottle landed near the armoured cars carrying Clinton's delegation in the port city of Alexandria.

A senior state department official said that neither Clinton nor her vehicle, which were around the corner from the incident, were struck by any of the projectiles.

Protesters chanted: "Monica, Monica", a reference to Former President Bill Clinton's extra-marital affair. Some chanted: "leave, Clinton", Egyptian security officials said.

It was not clear who the protesters were or what political affiliations they had. Protesters outside Clinton's hotel on Saturday night chanted anti-Islamist slogans, accusing the United States of backing the Muslim Brotherhood's rise to power.

The assault on her motorcade came on a day Clinton spoke at the newly re-opened U.S. consulate in Alexandria, addressing accusations the United States, which had long supported former President Hosni Mubarak, of backing one faction or another in Egypt following his ouster last year.
Israeli settlements threw tomatoes at Clinton? Shameful.

I've heard they raise some pretty good ones. Not sure if they're as good as the ones in Jersey, though .

Of course it's the fault of Israel.
They show their gratitude for receiving couple of billion dollars from Uncle Sam, by pelting the Secretary of State, and you say it's due to settlements in Israel.
I thought it was because they hate our freedom!

They show their gratitude for receiving couple of billion dollars from Uncle Sam, by pelting the Secretary of State, and you say it's due to settlements in Israel.

The greed fueled by Israeli Settlements which confiscate Palestinian property rights and the refusal to recognize a two state solution is destroying all hopes of peace in the ME...The frustration by the Arab World of a Western backed regime controlled by American military power and money can't hold back the regions wish for their-own freedom...

They all want the USA and Israel out of their territory. Islamization is the direct result of colluding despots, and one by one they disapear from history.

The future looks like total war if Israel does not stop fueling the fire.

The greed fueled by Israeli Settlements which confiscate Palestinian property rights and the refusal to recognize a two state solution is destroying all hopes of peace in the ME...The frustration by the Arab World of a Western backed regime controlled by American military power and money can't hold back the regions wish for their-own freedom...

They all want the USA and Israel out of their territory. Islamization is the direct result of colluding despots, and one by one they disapear from history.

Obviously Mr. (?) Pbel you have no clue about the way things are on that region.
Egyptians (or Syrians, Jordanians, the Saudis.....for that matter) couldn't care less about the so-called plight of Palestinians and as a matter of fact want nothing better than seeing them go away. How in the world would some settlements cause them to diss an American high ranking official?
So I guess Assad's slaughter of his people are due to Israelis spitting on Christians!

Obviously Mr. (?) Pbel you have no clue about the way things are on that region.
Egyptians (or Syrians, Jordanians, the Saudis.....for that matter) couldn't care less about the so-called plight of Palestinians and as a matter of fact want nothing better than seeing them go away. How in the world would some settlements cause them to diss an American high ranking official?
So I guess Assad's slaughter of his people are due to Israelis spitting on Christians!

Only a fool would say that the Arabs don't care about the Palestinians and therefore the holocaust that befalls them...UN Resolutions number in the hudreads supported by the entire world comndeming Israeli attrocoties save AIPAC Controlled America.

Can you provide an unbiased poll affirming your statement about noone cares about the palestinians besides your biased ZioNut assesment?

Only a fool would say that the Arabs don't care about the Palestinians and therefore the holocaust that befalls them...UN Resolutions number in the hudreads supported by the entire world comndeming Israeli attrocoties save AIPAC Controlled America.

Can you provide an unbiased poll affirming your statement about noone cares about the palestinians besides your biased ZioNut assesment?
Without elaborating its best to just conclude that pbel is a clueless terrorist worshipping douchebag. Let's just say...his reputation for being one precedes him.

Israeli settlements threw tomatoes at Clinton? Shameful.
Do the American baseball league scouts know of these people with amazing capabilities? How fast in miles per hour would a tomato have to be pitched to travel all the way from the West Bank to Cairo?

Without elaborating its best to just conclude that pbel is a clueless terrorist worshipping douchebag. Let's just say...his reputation for being one precedes him.

Oh, hi Pedo. We haven't talked for a while. I see your new avitar coinicides with your crotch curious persona...

I don't worship the Arabs. I totaly understand that Islam has stunted their political development, and certainly agree that Israel is a decent Democratic state similar to European Parliments...The Romans taught us well.

But this is no a beauty contest but one where people die daily and Israel refuses demmands by the entire world to recognize a two state solution.

Israel's aggressive nature is unbelievable knowing the world is against her policies. Only US military Power keeps her going, and once America loses the ME Oil Lines to the coming Islamic Revolutions spreading everywhere, Israel will be alone with her enemies.

Simple as that Pedo.

Last edited:
Protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade on Sunday during her first visit to Egypt since the election of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.
Hopefully, she learns that arab "springs" and rampages of crazed baboons don't differ much. So much trouble for a pile of crappy egyptian shoes.

Protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade on Sunday during her first visit to Egypt since the election of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.
Hopefully, she learns that arab "springs" and rampages of crazed baboons don't differ much. So much trouble for a pile of crappy egyptian shoes.

The Arab Spring like all revolutions are always reactionary at first and then moderate...I think Israel would be wise to completely step aside until the dust settles and then -propose an acceptible peace somewhere near the 67 borders with serious concessions on Jerusalem.

Anything less will lead to a future of constant conflict...enter nukes in the next 10-20 years, who knows?

Last edited:
The Arab Spring like all revolutions are always reactionary at first and then moderate...
But crappy shoes remain crappy, of course. And that's a very serious indicator.
I think Israel would be wise to completely step aside until the dust settles and then -propose an acceptible peace somewhere near the 67 borders with serious concessions on Jerusalem.
Or else egyptians will start throwing shoes over the border?
Anything less will lead to a future of constant conflict...enter nukes in the next 10-20 years, who knows?
Why's that promises of conflict end with prospects of nuking palistanians? Indeed, arabs will fight jews to the last palistanian. Heh

Oh, hi Pedo. We haven't talked for a while. I see your new avitar coinicides with your crotch curious persona...

I don't worship the Arabs. I totaly understand that Islam has stunted their political development, and certainly agree that Israel is a decent Democratic state similar to European Parliments...The Romans taught us well.

But this is no a beauty contest but one where people die daily and Israel refuses demmands by the entire world to recognize a two state solution.

Israel's aggressive nature is unbelievable knowing the world is against her policies. Only US military Power keeps her going, and once America loses the ME Oil Lines to the coming Islamic Revolutions spreading everywhere, Israel will be alone with her enemies.

Simple as that Pedo.
Nah actually you as usual are seeing things upside down.

With Syria going down the toilet, Iran will be the last Islamist shithole standing, and soon it too will collapse. Once that happens, Hamas and Hezbollah will loose their sole financier and supporter, and therefore they too will go down the toilet of history. Then it will be an "all bets are off" situation. The entire middle east will sink into a never ending cycle of civil wars between tribes and different sects. There will be nothing really left of any of these countries to talk about. It will make the Lebanese civil war look like a vacation. And guess who will be standing there, benefitting from the animals slaughtering each other like there's no tomorrow? Yup, you got it, Israel, USA, and Europe.

Simple as that Pedo.
Nah actually you as usual are seeing things upside down.

With Syria going down the toilet, Iran will be the last Islamist shithole standing, and soon it too will collapse. Once that happens, Hamas and Hezbollah will loose their sole financier and supporter, and therefore they too will go down the toilet of history. Then it will be an "all bets are off" situation. The entire middle east will sink into a never ending cycle of civil wars between tribes and different sects. There will be nothing really left of any of these countries to talk about. It will make the Lebanese civil war look like a vacation. And guess who will be standing there, benefitting from the animals slaughtering each other like there's no tomorrow? Yup, you got it, Israel, USA, and Europe.

Its obvious that the long-term survival of Israel is of no concern to you...You really believe that her Sampson Option is going to protect her...But remember, the Biblical Sampson died when he used his option...

All revolutions and civil wars end in a political accommodation...once Democracy holds, their Economic engines will wake from their slumber and continue to modernize their countries...they will all have nukes in 10-20 years.

Armament Parity is the number one rule in Geo-Politics.

Last edited:
Its obvious that the long-term survival of Israel is of no concern to you...You really believe that her Sampson Option is going to protect her...But remember, the Biblical Sampson died when he used his option...All revolutions and civil wars end in a political accommodation...once Democracy holds, their Economic engines will wake from their slumber and continue to modernize their countries...they will all have nukes in 10-20 years.
It's very educational to read first-hand admissions, albeit indirect ones, that arabs can't live in peace neither with their own, nor with others.

Forum List

Back