ISRAELI Right Losing Support World-Wide.

Being a Marine Veteran, it pains me to see proud morons like you who served...No wonder we've lost Iraq, and soon Afghanistan...

Being a Veteran, it pains me to see Stupid Morons like you who actually compare Israel to the two Countries I have mentioned ( Just to name a few). That it why we were once a Great Country who won Two World Wars and we are loosing so badly now. :eusa_silenced:
Keep braying like a Jack-Ass Proud Moron as Sayit would say it: "Your stupidity is astounding!"

ANOTHER PRO- PALESTINIAN JACK- ASS WHO ACTUALLY ADMIRES WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA AND OTHER MUSLIM/ ARAB COUNTRIES ! HIS HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE IS ASTOUNDING !! :clap2:

Being a Veteran, it pains me to see Stupid Morons like you who actually compare Israel to the two Countries I have mentioned ( Just to name a few). That it why we were once a Great Country who won Two World Wars and we are loosing so badly now. :eusa_silenced:
Keep braying like a Jack-Ass Proud Moron as Sayit would say it: "Your stupidity is astounding!"

ANOTHER PRO- PALESTINIAN JACK- ASS WHO ACTUALLY ADMIRES WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA AND OTHER MUSLIM/ ARAB COUNTRIES ! HIS HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE IS ASTOUNDING !! :clap2:

Your hatred for arabs is pretty evident also.

Your hatred for all Jews especially Israelis is pretty evident also.
:eusa_boohoo:

It is best to let it go one ear and out the other when Frau Ima speaks about hatred since she is an equal opportunity hater. He/she hates anyone who is not of the same background as he/she is. We all have seen his/her remarks about Muslims so it is rather hypocritical for him/her to speak about hatred. As Sunni Man once said (and in this case I have to agree with him) -- he/she is a psycho so he put him/her on Ignore.

It is best to let it go one ear and out the other when Frau Ima speaks about hatred since she is an equal opportunity hater. He/she hates anyone who is not of the same background as he/she is. We all have seen his/her remarks about Muslims so it is rather hypocritical for him/her to speak about hatred. As Sunni Man once said (and in this case I have to agree with him) -- he/she is a psycho so he put him/her on Ignore.

I dislike religions equally, well ok, maybe muslims are a little doucher than the rest.
Vet, you seem to like to make things up. Care to quote me where I say I hate Jews specifically? Oh? You can't? Then stop embarrassing yourself.
Sunni's a fake fakir with no beard who wants the US to be under sharia law because he's too scared to go and live in a real sharia country. It's no wonder that you defend him herr housefly. All you seniors stick together, it's the Pampers Society. :D

I dislike religions equally, well ok, maybe muslims are a little doucher than the rest.
Vet, you seem to like to make things up. Care to quote me where I say I hate Jews specifically? Oh? You can't? Then stop embarrassing yourself.
Sunni's a fake fakir with no beard who wants the US to be under sharia law because he's too scared to go and live in a real sharia country. It's no wonder that you defend him herr housefly. All you seniors stick together, it's the Pampers Society. :D
Really, Frau Ima? How do we know that you don't leave the house unless you are wearing your Depends because of your problem with incontinence. After all, "Spring Chickens" do not hang around message boards with such older people. They would be hanging out with their contemporaries. Sorry about your problem, Frau Ima. What does your urologist have to say about helping you further?

Really, Frau Ima? How do we know that you don't leave the house unless you are wearing your Depends because of your problem with incontinence. After all, "Spring Chickens" do not hang around message boards with such older people. They would be hanging out with their contemporaries. Sorry about your problem, Frau Ima. What does your urologist have to say about helping you further?

I don't have an urologist, but it sounds like you do. :lmao:
It's ok herr housefly, I understand that you're jealous of my young age. You'll be dead soon anyways, you fat fartsack.

Last edited:

Come on, 72 virgins!!!

I don't have an urologist, but it sounds like you do. :lmao:
It's ok herr housefly, I understand that you're jealous of my young age. You'll be dead soon anyways, you fat fartsack.
The way you are obsessed with people using Adult Diapers, I would say that you are the one with a problem. Refined women don't call people "fat fartsacks" unless they were originally vulgar men before the change. I realize, Frau Ima, that old habits are old to break.

[ame=http://youtu.be/idMxZ2L0aic]President Obama Nominates Chuck Hagel For Secretary Of Defense - YouTube[/ame]

Hagel: “I am a United States senator, not an Israeli senator. I support Israel, but my first interest is I take an oath … to the Constitution of the United States. Not to a president. Not to a party. Not to Israel.
Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website...

A few years after famously bucking his party in opposing a U.S. troop "surge" in Iraq, Hagel voted against sending 30,000 additional troops in 2009 to Afghanistan -- a move that put him at odds with Republicans and Obama.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/0...

https://en.wikipedia.org/...

Forum List

Back