Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
"We must learn from the Nazi tactics," Retired Israeli Judge Hadassa Ben-Itto said recently during a conference discussing ways to improve the State of Israel's PR efforts in the world."I thought about it, about our 'hasbara', and nothing is working because our story is complicated and the world is used to a sound bite," she explained.
Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis - Israel News, Ynetnews
Kosher Nazi's:eusa_shhh:

Jose, Nazis learned from Islamo-Nazis. Here, the Muslim Mufti is seen greeting Hitler...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg[/ame]

Last edited:
Jose, Nazis learned from Islamo-Nazis. Here, the Muslim Mufti is seen greeting Hitler...

The facts:

Haj Amin al-Husseini was sentenced to 10 years in prison by the British for inciting riots in Palestine in 1920. He was given amnesty by the high commissioner of Palestine, a British Jew named Herbert Samuel, who then appointed him as Mufti of Jerusalem in 1921.

Samuel was also responsible for creating the Supreme Muslim Council, which al-Husseini was appointed to lead in 1922.

Al Husseini was not elected, and Palestinians had no say in his appointment to the Supreme Muslim Council or the Arab Higher Committee.

The British eventually declared the Arab Higher Committee illegal and al-Husseini lost his presidency of the Supreme Muslim Council and went into exile in Syria. He never returned to Palestine.

By 1941, when he met Hitler, he was no longer the Mufti of Jerusalem and no longer even an appointed official representative of the Palestinian people. The volunteer Muslim forces he controlled were not Palestinian and they did not operate in Palestine.

Muslims did NOT support the Nazis. The Grand Mufti made an abortive attempt to enlist Hitler’s aid in ousting the British from Palestine, but it came to nothing.

The facts:

The facts are the Grand Mufti was a Nazi collaborator who recruited Muslims into the SS.

The facts are the Nazis based their ideology of supremacy, imperialism and anti-Semitism on IslamoNazism.

Allah is a Nazi.

Muslims did NOT support the Nazis. The Grand Mufti made an abortive attempt to enlist Hitler’s aid in ousting the British from Palestine, but it came to nothing.

Pure bullshit, Muhammad.

The Nazi-Muslim connection is well-documented.

The Muslim Turks sided with the Germans in WW I and Nazis trained the Jordanian and Syrian armies in the 1948 War against Israel.

The Young Egypt movement wore Green Shirts that emulated the Nazi Brown Shirts.

Muslim countries were a haven for Nazi war criminals.

The Baath Party is inspired by Nazism and the Syrian Social Nationalist Party's emblem is derived from the swastika.

Don't lie, Muhammadan, even though your Quran commands you to do so.

• Banned
If someone advocates ¨using Nazi tactics¨ does that make them a Nazi?

If someone advocates ¨using Nazi tactics¨ does that make them a Nazi?

If the Muslim Mufti leader met with Hitler to discuss exterminating Jews throughout the Middle East, that makes Muslims Nazis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg]YouTube - 1941 The Grand Mufti meets Hitler[/ame]

Notice how pussyfart39 can only deflect deFLECT DEFLECT!

:lol:

Sucks your fake prophet Muhammad was a pedophle, eh, dildo?

Ole Mo isn't a prophet of mine, jew. You are pouring concrete in the wrong driveway on that one.

:rofl:

funny that a racist ass jew would expose his hatred so reflexively though!

:thup:

Ole Mo isn't a prophet of mine, jew. You are pouring concrete in the wrong driveway on that one.

Sucks that Muhammad was a pedophle married to a 6 year-old little girl when he was in his 50s, eh, dildo?

Sucks that Muhammad was a pedophle married to a 6 year-old little girl when he was in his 50s, eh, dildo?

i guess your hourly shekel rate doesn't prompt you to avoid the skipping jewish record.

ho hum.

i guess your hourly shekel rate doesn't prompt you to avoid the skipping jewish record.

ho hum.

Did your pedophile prophet Muhammad charge his 6 year-old wife, Aisha, to sexually molest her?

ho hum.

Did your pedophile prophet Muhammad charge his 6 year-old wife, Aisha, to sexually molest her?

Not my prophet, **** sauce. I'll leave the sexual trysts with (should be) ineligible fuck holes to your jewish ass, Lot.

ho hum.

Not my prophet, **** sauce. I'll leave the sexual trysts with (should be) ineligible fuck holes to your jewish ass, Lot.

Looks like I hit a nerve insulting your pedophile prophet Muhammad, dildo.

Sucks being Muslim, eh?

Sucks being Muslim, eh?

I'm not a muslim so....

sucks when your racism flies off the target, eh DAUGHTER FUCKER 39?

Sucks being Muslim, eh?

I'm not a muslim so....

sucks when your racism flies off the target, eh DAUGHTER FUCKER 39?

You are a Muslim, dildo. Suck it up. LOL

Forum List

Back