Israel = the new bastion of freedom?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Since terrorist and chief obama refuses to support the only free society in the middle east, is Israel the only country left that values its freedom and security? I think so. Go ISRAEL!!!

Also, it is super refreshing to sit here and listen to a man (Netanyahu) give a heart felt speach without teleprompter bull shit. It hasnt even been two years and I can't say I have hated anyone more than I hate the current US President. Literally, hate. Bush sucked but I'll take Bush infinity times over this dumbshit we have in there now. I'll go a step further. I hate everyone who voted for Obama. Yep.

Gah...go Israel....nuke em. I'll back you up.

Last edited:
Since terrorist and chief obama refuses to support the only free society in the middle east, is Israel the only country left that values its freedom and security? I think so. Go ISRAEL!!!

Also, it is super refreshing to sit here and listen to a man (Netanyahu) give a heart felt speach without teleprompter bull shit. It hasnt even been two years and I can't say I have hated anyone more than I hate the current US President. Literally, hate. Bush sucked but I'll take Bush infinity times over this dumbshit we have in there now. I'll go a step further. I hate everyone who voted for Obama. Yep.

Cool, I didn't vote for Obama. I campaigned for someone else.

Oh christ. Let me guess, youre a libertarian? Why should i not be surprised. That explains alot.

Oh christ. Let me guess, youre a libertarian? Why should i not be surprised. That explains alot.

what the fuck is wrong with being a libertarian and actually caring about freedom? Commie fuck.

Oh yeah, you're an independent thinker. :lol::lol::lol:

The Obama administration no longer has Israel's back? O'rly?

Seriously, what brings about these massive malfunctions that disconnect libertarians from reality? Oh yeah, they're libertarians.

Forum List

Back