Israel spooked by trump incompetence.....Russia

Nowhere near as much as Trump obviously is.

Obama killed more Muslim terrorists than any US President in history. Trump frees them.
FALSE! (and ridiculous). Obama SUPPORTED ISIS, by pulling US troops out of Iraq in 2011 opening up the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

ISIS wouldn't have existed, if Obama had not pulled US troops out of Iraq in 2011, and then colluded with al Bagdadi, refraining from doing airstrikes against ISIS convoys on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes). Obama even supplied ISIS.

US Generals on Iraq: Obama Must Do More Than 'Pinprick' Airstrikes

And it's no accident that ISIS ran rampant during the Obama administration. Soon after Trump took over, they were quelled. Another accomplishment of Trump.

As US withdraws, Jerusalem spooked by Moscow’s growing control over Middle East

How many disasters can come from this one incompetent decision by the Clown in Chief?
72868986_2497144820354518_2597403140366008320_n.jpg

It's funny how the schizophrenic tards can whine about Obama pulling troops out of the Middle East while at the same time cheering Trump pulling troops out of the Middle East and surrendering the Middle East to Russia, Turkey, and ISIS. All the while sounding EXACTLY like Elizabeth Warren as they go on and on about "endless wars".

Positively schizophrenic.

No wonder Israel is worried. There's a madman at the helm of US foreign policy.

It's funny how the schizophrenic tards can whine about Obama pulling troops out of the Middle East while at the same time cheering Trump pulling troops out of the Middle East and surrendering the Middle East to Russia, Turkey, and ISIS. All the while sounding EXACTLY like Elizabeth Warren as they go on and on about "endless wars".

Lol
Trump is certainly no hawk, we all knew that from the beginning.
And he does have a point on this, we have no business being over there… It’s a lose, lose no matter which way you look at it.

Lol
And he does have a point on this, we have no business being over there… It’s a lose, lose no matter which way you look at it.
We have a lot of interests in the Middle East, and so we do have business being over there.

Remember that when oil spikes to a hundred dollars a barrel.

Putin's economy is totally dependent on the price of crude staying about $60. He is loving Comrade Donald today.

If Obama was potus and Isis reconstituting you'd be posting that the Kenyan was in league with muslim terrorists.
He WAS in league with them - during his entire 8 years.
Nowhere near as much as Trump obviously is.

Obama killed more Muslim terrorists than any US President in history. Trump frees them.
Well one of the odd things about Trump in Syria was that Trump contended Obama was not tough enough on ISIS ramped up air bombings on ISIS territory. Obama had been a bit more restrained, possibly because at least one of our hostages was killed in a Jordanian air strike, and our own air strikes unfortunately killed civilians too.

IHCHR: 11,800 Civilians Killed In US-Led Air Strikes in Syria, Iraq - Antiwar.com Original

I just find Trump's dismissal of any need to keep a US boot on ISIS' neck very curious. I'd agree Turkey and the Kurds and the Muslim Syrian refugees in Turkey were difficult issues. But as Colin Powell observed, if you break it you won it.

Lol
We have a lot of interests in the Middle East, and so we do have business being over there.

Putin's economy is totally dependent on the price of crude staying about $60. He is loving Comrade Donald today.
Lol
I say let the Muslims fight other Muslims, and throw a little Russian in there and call it good?

We were about to be in the middle of a four-way crossfire, an absolute cluster fuck if we did not get out of there.

Those Muslims change sides at the drop of a hat, they’ve been doing that for centuries.

Well one of the odd things about Trump in Syria was that Trump contended Obama was not tough enough on ISIS ramped up air bombings on ISIS territory. Obama had been a bit more restrained, possibly because at least one of our hostages was killed in a Jordanian air strike, and our own air strikes unfortunately killed civilians too.

IHCHR: 11,800 Civilians Killed In US-Led Air Strikes in Syria, Iraq - Antiwar.com Original

I just find Trump's dismissal of any need to keep a US boot on ISIS' neck very curious. I'd agree Turkey and the Kurds and the Muslim Syrian refugees in Turkey were difficult issues. But as Colin Powell observed, if you break it you won it.
He's probably not thinking about any of this. He's probably thinking about calling out a Democrat candidate in the 2020 debates for hypocrisy (calling for troop removals, and then criticizing his) And he knows he can ramp up US troop involvement, at any time.

Lol

Lol
I say let the Muslims fight other Muslims, and throw a little Russian in there and call it good?
I'd rather we not be hostage to Russia after they take over our interests in the Middle East.

This could actually initiate a nuclear arms race between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Lol

Lol
I'd rather we not be hostage to Russia after they take over our interests in the Middle East.

We can’t afford to be fighting these Muslims anymore, let Russia fight with them Muslims.
We have our own oil, natural gas and coal... We just don’t need any more involvement over there

Lol

Lol

We can’t afford to be fighting these Muslims anymore, let Russia fight with them Muslims.
We have our own oil, natural gas and coal... We just don’t need any more involvement over there
It's amazing how much you all sound exactly like the cut-and-run Democrats of 2007. You know...the ones who opposed "the surge".

You sound just like the cut and run Democrat Donald Trump of 2007.

Lol

We are now the #1 producer of oil, dear.
America unseats Russia, Saudi Arabia as No. 1 oil producer

Lol

Lol

It's amazing how much you all sound exactly like the cut-and-run Democrats of 2007. You know...the ones who opposed "the surge".

Lol
So you do support endless wars? That sounds like Bush like globalism....

Lol

Lol
So you do support endless wars? That sounds like Bush like globalism....
I support deterrence, which is what our troops were doing in Syria.

NOW there is a war. Thanks, Trump!

You sound just like Elizabeth Warren.

See for yourself: Campaign: Warren's Call to Exit Mideast Means Combat Troops

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's call Tuesday night for the United States to "get out" of the Middle East, if implemented, would end a generations-long U.S. military presence in the volatile region. Her campaign later softened that statement, saying she was talking about combat troops only.

"I think that we ought to get out of the Middle East," Warren said in a Democratic presidential debate during a discussion of President Donald Trump's decision to pull troops out of Syria.

In a statement after the debate, Warren spokeswoman Alexis Krieg said the candidate "was referencing combat troops, not those stationed in the Middle East in non-combat roles."

"She believes we need to end the endless wars. That means working to responsibly remove U.S. troops from combat in the Middle East, and using diplomacy to work with allies and partners to end conflicts and suffering in the region," Krieg said.

I told you, guys. I told you and told you. Trump is a Democrat.

Now he has all of you talking and thinking just like Democrats. Worse, he has you talking and thinking like that commie Warren.

Amazing.

It saddens me to see my prediction coming true in spades. I predicted Trump would lead you all into the far left camp.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

Lol

We are now the #1 producer of oil, dear.
America unseats Russia, Saudi Arabia as No. 1 oil producer
Don't tell me you are stupid enough to think the Middle East does not affect what you pay at the pump.

Please tell me you are not that profoundly stupid.

Forum List

Back