Israel spied on Iran/US negotiations

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ

More of our so called ally committing acts worthy of war.

Israel should spy when Muslims are plotting to destroy them.
The US isnt a muslim country.Try again. Almost 30 years they have been whining about this so hit Iran already stop trying to get the US to do it.

Obama wouldn't let them hit Iran.
Well past 30 years we have had Reagan,Bush,Clinton and another Bush. Sure they could have done it then....I DOUBT Obama would seriously shoot down their jets...if he does then oh well...

Israel is a junkie who lives off the American taxpayer. Much like Odium.
Retarded republican still can't grasp reality you should get that checked on.

Retarded liberal still can't grasp a condom, even after the government is paying for yours. So we end up paying even more so that you can breed your filth.
Ah the truth comes out...filth to you is white babies...see you can't grasp the simple fact that we both work. :) OUR taxes pay for what we need...oh and I don't care if some rich piece of shit has to pay for more...they deserve it for paying such shit wages :)

Ah the truth comes out...filth to you is white babies.

No, filth is this:

see you can't grasp the simple fact that we both work. :) OUR taxes pay for what we need...oh and I don't care if some rich piece of shit has to pay for more...they deserve it for paying such shit wages :)

Ah the truth comes out...filth to you is white babies.

No, filth is this:

see you can't grasp the simple fact that we both work. :) OUR taxes pay for what we need...oh and I don't care if some rich piece of shit has to pay for more...they deserve it for paying such shit wages :)
Filth is both of us working? I agree only one of us should have to. :)

Forum List

Back