Breaking News Israel Outraged as UNESCO puts Hebron on Heritage Danger List

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Book of Jeremiah, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Book of Jeremiah

Book of Jeremiah Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,847
    But if Islam was (and it was) the creation of the Vatican - as was the UN, UNESCO and the Federal Reserve than what he is really saying is the Vatican shall define the One World Religion (and they are).

What is the answer? Put the Vatican and Jesuits on trial for war crimes and treason against Sovereign nations and shut down their business dispersing the trillions in their banks to their victims worldwide. Shut down the UN and UNESCO (take back all lands, waters, resources) disband the EU go back to borders for all countries and let them enforce their own laws on immigration. Let the Muslim people find out the truth about the Vatican, Khadija and Mohammad and free them from this mad delusion called Islam. Ditto for Catholics. Let the Catholic people find out the truth about the Vatican - what's in those archives they have hidden away, and give each one a KJV Holy Bible with a point for point study on how they were lied to, deceived and held captive to a global crime family dressed in religious garb.

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,662
    don't hold your breath, Jerie

3. Book of Jeremiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,847
    I won't. But I can dream.........

4. Book of Jeremiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,847
    I won't. But I can dream.........

5. Linkiloo

Linkiloo VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +249
    The UN and its agencies are a joke. The worst human rights abusers sit on the commissions and condemn the only democracy in the region. It's a farce.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,662
    I believe that the UNESCO decision on Hebron is a WATERSHED EVENT ----to some extent in HUMAN |
    HISTORY------but to be less flamboyant-----and in common parlance---it is a nail in the coffin of the
    United Nations. A prediction from the Oracle at USMB (me--rosie) ----future generations will mark the
    event with a special day designation "HEBRON DAY" ---a day that will live on in INFAMY----as the
    triggering event to a greatly tragic dissolution of Western Civilization and its most beautiful daughter ---
    THE AGE OF REASON. For some reason-----as a symbol-----I am reminded of MAY 21, 1972---
    a nut named LAZLO TOTH ----took a hatched to the face of the Sculpture of THE MADONNA---
    called THE PIETA. That action was another utterly senseless attack on HUMANITY. -----
    Then----there was the bombing of the Giant Buddha statuary in Afghanistan

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Book of Jeremiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,847
    I'm all for tearing down the high places - Gideon was a righteous man - but I agree about the point you make on Hebron. It's over the top. UNESCO has some nerve.