Israel Outraged as UNESCO puts Hebron on Heritage Danger List

Jeremiah------CHECK OUT LATEST ON POPE FRANCIS-------(but I am not
so sure that it is all true) ----looks like he has declared himself
KING OF THE KOSMOS
I searched and have found nothing but his timing to resurrect the "Fatima Shtick" in order to set the stage for another big production! . Clue me in, Rosie. What has he done now?

Jerie-----according to the somewhat vague historical record of jews in ARABIA ----it took about 100
years for the arab muslims to COMPLETELY render Arabia JUDENFREI . The authority for that
move came from the BIG MO himself ----a kind of deathbed edict. The it has occurred to me----
that the jews of Arabia were probably just as CONFUSED about islam as the FRENCH have been
all these years. I remember when there were French people (of the non muslim variety-----)DEMONSTRATING their loving support of MUSLIM MIGRATION TO FRENCE ----based on
French ideals -----
Here we go with the "Fatima" shtick! Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera said that the Vatican would have to roll that name out there for their final endgame. Gotta unite Mohamedans with Rome and "Fatima name" is the great uniter of the hour. Can't do it without that name.
see article Pope Francis canonizes two children who had "vision" of Fatima. The plot thickens........

do you remember bishop sheen ? He had a TV spot----when I was a kid. For some
reason he CONSTANTLY alluded to FATIMA ---------I was very young----like 8------I was
clueless-------but now WONDER. I "naturally" concluded that FATIMA was a gypsy
with a crystal ball
Fatima is a huge part of the Vatican pulling the Muslim world into joining their "One True Faith." They have been working this con job for centuries now and it's definitely going somewhere.

KING OF THE KOSMOS
I searched and have found nothing but his timing to resurrect the "Fatima Shtick" in order to set the stage for another big production! . Clue me in, Rosie. What has he done now?

I am not sure he is doing anything------according to a questionable web site he has declared that
THE USA MUST GIVE IT SELF UP TO CONTROL BY SOME SORT OF WORLD AGENCY

KING OF THE KOSMOS

I am not sure he is doing anything------according to a questionable web site he has declared that
Do you have a link for me? Please?

KING OF THE KOSMOS

its in this DAMNED LONG thread-----------I will gird my loins and search

KING OF THE KOSMOS

Do you have a link for me? Please?[/QUOTE

Pope Francis is Concerned with ‘Dangerous’ U.S. - Russia Partnership - World Religion News

While I wait for the link,Irosie91 I will attempt to fill in the blanks on how the Muslims came into another secret agreement with Vatican over Israel. But first it begins here........ on page 28 of Alberto Rivera's book, "The Prophet," In the last part of the 1800's, Spain was going through political convulsions. Her Roman Catholic monarchy was tottering and the queen was dethroned in 1868. Spain became a Republic, which only lasted 2 years. Then the monarchy was restored until 1923.

As political conditions grew worse, Spain again became chaotic. The Vatican was outraged when Spain chose once more to become a republic, and immediately the Catholic Church moved to sabotage it. During this time from 1931 until 1936, about 5 presidents came and went. Spanish Roman Catholics were showing their contempt for the Vatican's power (never dreaming what was in store for them). They taxed church property and removed priests and nuns from teaching in public schools.

The Pope said Spanish Catholics are opposing his move towards fascism.....We must make an example of them! The Jesuits said, Let us destroy them........and call it a crusade against Communism. Even though several of the presidents of the republic were Jesuit trained, they opposed the power of the Vatican and played into the Vatican's hands.

The Islamic leaders were contacted. They owed a debt to the Vatican for double crossing Rome over Jerusalem. When they signed the concordat, they promised to help the pope in a time of need, even to raise an army if he so desired. NOW WAS THE TIME. The Jesuits had done their work. The Spaniards would now suffer.

Through secret negotiations a huge Arab Army was raised up under the command of General Franco. The Vatican financed this war machine to teach the Spaniards a lesson. In 1936 the new Spanish Inquisition exploded. To keep the world from knowing the truth, it was made to look in the news like the Vatican was fighting the Communists in a holy war. In actuality, there were only a handful of Communists in Spain. The Roman Catholic Institution had ordered a bloodbath on her own followers.

Under the banner of the Vatican the Muslim forces invaded the Canary Islands and then attacked southern Spain. The Spaniards watched in shock as Cardinal Pedro Segura led the Islamic Army in slaughtering unfaithful Roman Catholic men, women and children without mercy. The Muslim troops were getting their revenge at last, under the blessing of the pope. When the Inquisition accomplished its goals, Spain was in ruins, bleeding and beaten, but safely back in the hands of the Vatican. The Pope then declared, "We have freed Spain from Communism!" Thanks to the blessed Virgin!

About 4 million Muslim troops occupied Spain as the protectors of the Roman Catholic faith, Islam had repaid her debt to the antichrist sitting in the Vatican. Pay attention, irosie91 - on page 30 Alberto Rivera continues to tell the true story of what really happened..........here it is: The Arabs, in top secret negotiations, told the pope that they would fight for the Vatican in Spain, only if the pope agreed to NEVER RECOGNIZE ANY STATE OF ISRAEL THAT MIGHT COME INTO EXISTENCE....THE POPE AGREED.

Cardinal Bea told the Jesuits (including Alberto Rivera who was a very high level Jesuit answering directly to the Pope) how the orthodox Jews and the Zionists were both pushing for an independent state of Israel. *In June 1994 The Vatican finally recognized Israel as a nation because she wants a say in the final deposition of Jerusalem, which will be on the agenda of the so called "peace process."

The Jesuits planned the attempted assassination of the Pope by appointing a Muslim to do it. Through the incident Islam pulled closer to the Vatican, the Muslims were so humiliated to think that one of their own had shot the one representing the prophet Jesus on this earth.......that the Ayatollah's sent condolences and apologies to the Pope. This was very well planned out. You see, it gave the Pope and President Reagan something in common. Both had been shot, and they became fast friends.

The pope got worldwide coverage and sympathy from all the world leaders. And last of all the blame could be put on the KGB.....making the world believe the Communists are the pope's enemies. It was all a game. Pope John Paul II has been a good Communist for many years.

Dr. Alberto Rivera pointed out that the assassin, Mehmet Ali Agca, is one of Europe's top hit men, and an expert marksman. He fired his weapon from a distance of only 10 feet.

Each bullet hit the pope below the naval. He had no intention of killing the pope. He was simply following the instructions of the Jesuits.

As Rivera pointed out, You wonder why we sent our troops to Lebanon? Since the president had become so friendly with the pope........we ended up with a papal nuncio in Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Marines poured into Lebanon to defend a Roman Catholic nation. The upshot was when the world saw the Pope forgive Mahmet Ali Agca for shooting him......... almost one billion Muslims had nothing but admiration for "his holiness."

Both the pope and the Muslim world thanked "Mary" that he didn't die. -end quote

Almost too much to fathom, isn't it? That the Jesuits went so far as to arrange a hit on their own Pope knowing full well he would survive it beforehand because they gave the orders to a more than qualified expert marksman / hitman they chose to do the job? A Muslim hitman at that! Now you know who is running the show with ISIS and the mass immigration from Syria, the open borders move across the globe (pushed by Francis), ect. The Vatican will stop at nothing to seize Jerusalem as their headquarters. UNESCO is under Vatican control. Don't doubt it for one second. It is just another tool of the Vatican.

Last edited:
KING OF THE KOSMOS

A link is fine and the LONG posts you see on this THREAD for YOU were typed out by me! Because you asked....;)

KING OF THE KOSMOS

A link is fine and the LONG posts you see on this THREAD for YOU were typed out by me! Because you asked....;)

ok-------well--ok NOW Fatima is the daughter of THE BIG MO........... but there is also something
in Catholicism -----the MIRACLE ----of OUR LADY OF FATIMA--------at LOURDES. The whole mess
confuses me. Are the JESUITS making a connection?

Mahmet was expelled from Italy. Pictured with the Pope he was ordered to give a "non-fatal" gunshot wound to - he gets the attaboy here! Surprised? Don't be. These people will stop at nothing to accomplish their ultimate goal - taking Jerusalem for their Vatican HQ's and they are using the Muslims to do it!
upload_2017-7-11_14-57-19.png

ok-------well--ok NOW Fatima is the daughter of THE BIG MO........... but there is also something
in Catholicism -----the MIRACLE ----of OUR LADY OF FATIMA--------at LOURDES. The whole mess
Rosie, I just spent the better half of an hour giving you the information - hand typed by me - READ! This is coming straight from ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's documented testimony in his books - it's all there. Now you know why the Jesuit General ordered the assassination of Rivera at least 6 times and the final time they finally managed to murder him.

Fatimah was the daughter of Mohammad and his Catholic wife Khadija who was an agent of Rome -formerly a widow who lived in a convent - ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera exposes the full story in his book, "The Prophet." This was all done by design. Even choosing Fatimah as the place where "Mary" would make her first appearance! Hollywood couldn't have written a more convincing "script" for this production!

What to do with this information from Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera. Cut and paste and send it to every Jew you know and ask them to forward it to every Jew they know - here and in Israel and try to get it to as many of the Jewish Rabbis as possible. Don't forget the Sanhedrin!

KING OF THE KOSMOS

Do you have a link for me? Please?[/QUOTE

Pope Francis is Concerned with ‘Dangerous’ U.S. - Russia Partnership - World Religion News
Got it. Thank you, Rosie. You're too good to me. It got covered up in your last reply. Here is what you posted so that others can read it too.
I should add that the Vatican has already signed Concordats with Russia and Peking making Roman Catholicism the only recognized religion in Communist countries when the time comes (remember that meeting between Francis and the head of Russian Orthodox Church? and remember Putin meeting with Pope and then Xi meeting with Pope? )in exchange for the Vatican's political and financial support. Rivera foretold all of this because as a top Jesuit he knew the plan. Faithful Catholics under the leadership of their Bishops and priests scream for U.S. to disarm. According to Rivera in 1983 he saw the installation of Catholic tribunals world-wide recording the names and activities of those unfaithful to 'The Church' in preparation for their coming inquisition. I'm guessing my name might be on that list? Oh! To make the devil's list! Could there be anything more gratifying? Not for me, bumblebee!

[QUOTE="Book of Jeremiah,

from Jeremiah>>>>
""I should add that the Vatican has already signed Concordats with Russia and Peking making Roman Catholicism the only recognized religion in Communist countries when the time comes (remember that meeting between Francis and the head of Russian Orthodox Church? and remember Putin meeting with Pope and then Xi meeting with Pope? )in exchange for the Vatican's political and financial support. Rivera foretold all of this because as a top Jesuit he knew the plan." Faithful Catholics under the leadership of their Bishops and priests scream for U.S. to disarm. According to Rivera in 1983 he saw the installation of Catholic tribunals world-wide recording the names and activities of those unfaithful to 'The Church' in preparation for their coming inquisition. I'm guessing my name might be on that list? Oh! To make the devil's list! Could there be anything more gratifying? Not for me, bumblebee![/QUOTE]

oh gee Jeremiah-------a BIG TIME PLAN FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY???? Do the Russian
orthos and the Vatican ADMIT to these treaties with Russia and China? What is going on between
the muslims and the Vatican. It seems to me that Francis is DESPERATE to cozy up to the
"MUSLIM WORLD" increasingly.

Seizing Hebron? From whom?
Hebron belongs to Israel. I already stated that and gave you the evidence. It was the Jews who named Hebron!
Hebron is 5000 years old, about 1000 Jews live there, 0,5 % of the population. Hebron belongs to Palestine. If we ask you how many cities belong to the Palestinians, the answer would be zero.
Hebron was named by the Jews during Joshua's time. You're talking 4,000 years ago at best. I do not care how many Jews are living there. That land belongs to the Jews. Their history runs deep in that territory unlike the Arabs who are trying to stake a claim to it through UNESCO. You're a nice person, Bleipriester. I like you but I do not agree with you. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
Thanks for the compliment. You´re nice, too. No insults so far.
However, the Jews have left the place long time ago. They cannot come back after 2000 years of absence and expel the inhabitants there. The Israelis are from Europe, including Russia, and America. Consult this list of Jewish surnames, most are German: Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia
The existence of Israel is a major achievement for the Jews. They should be lucky they have it.

And what to do with the 200000 Palestinians in Hebron?
What to do with the 6 million Muslim in Germany? In France? Same thing. Deport them to their country of origin. Restore sovereignty of nations and put an end to the Islamic invasion of Sweden, France, Italy, Germany, Israel.... and every other sovereign nation on earth.
The Palestinians are already in their country of origin. Every attempt by the zionist regime to destroy its neighbors should be addressed. If the UN would act correctly on Israel, it would not get away with anything, anymore.

Hebron belongs to Israel. I already stated that and gave you the evidence. It was the Jews who named Hebron!
Hebron is 5000 years old, about 1000 Jews live there, 0,5 % of the population. Hebron belongs to Palestine. If we ask you how many cities belong to the Palestinians, the answer would be zero.
Hebron was named by the Jews during Joshua's time. You're talking 4,000 years ago at best. I do not care how many Jews are living there. That land belongs to the Jews. Their history runs deep in that territory unlike the Arabs who are trying to stake a claim to it through UNESCO. You're a nice person, Bleipriester. I like you but I do not agree with you. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
Thanks for the compliment. You´re nice, too. No insults so far.
However, the Jews have left the place long time ago. They cannot come back after 2000 years of absence and expel the inhabitants there. The Israelis are from Europe, including Russia, and America. Consult this list of Jewish surnames, most are German: Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia
The existence of Israel is a major achievement for the Jews. They should be lucky they have it.

And what to do with the 200000 Palestinians in Hebron?
What to do with the 6 million Muslim in Germany? In France? Same thing. Deport them to their country of origin. Restore sovereignty of nations and put an end to the Islamic invasion of Sweden, France, Italy, Germany, Israel.... and every other sovereign nation on earth.
The Palestinians are already in their country of origin. Every attempt by the zionist regime to destroy its neighbors should be addressed. If the UN would act correctly on Israel, it would not get away with anything, anymore.

how do you determine "country of origin"? the people who call themselves "Palestinians" do not even speak a language indigenous to that area--------do you determine "country of origin" based on country
of birth? Most of the Israelis now living in Israel were BORN there. How do you determine LAND OWNERSHIP? Land ownership by virtue of PURCHASE has been a reality in the land mass which in
ancient times was called CANAAN by virtue of PURCHASE-----has been CUSTOM AND LAW for more
than 3000 years. Land ownership by virtue of murder, pillage and rape and DECLARATION and TERRORISM (ie the BAATHIST WAY) is fairly new to the ancient land once called CANAAN----the people called ARABS introduced it

If the Arabs were the original inhabitants of Hebron why is there no evidence in archeological digs of their history there? Why are there no ancient grave sites of Mohammad or his followers? Why is there not one shred of archaeological evidence of the religion of Islam on that land? Of Arab leaders or their parents / grandparents? Why is there no biblical record of them? The Canaanites were Baal worshipers. They were not Muslims. No. Hebron's land reveals who lived there. David was anointed there, his father and grandmother are buried there, archeological finds prove the land belongs to the Hebrews. Not the Romans. Not the Arabs. Not the Vatican front organization UNESCO. THE HEBREWS.

Hi Jerie----- how are things going with the "WORLD GOVERNMENT" lately ? Any
news? Has Francis convinced the Eastern Orthodox to RETURN TO THE LOVING
ARMS OF MOTHER CHURCH?

KING OF THE KOSMOS

I read a story yesterday about it. It was about Pope Francis telling a journalist that for America's own good we need to submit to a NWO government ASAP. The devil is always in a hurry. This one is no exception to the rule. He also wants to return to a feudal system. Peasants under the control of a One World Government / Ruler. He isn't getting any younger. I suppose he would have liked this done yesterday.

Forum List

Back