Israel more sanctions worthy than Russia.

Towel heads start a war , they lose and lose land.

Simple no?

Who wouldn't fight back against those who steal their land?

Yo Dupa, I agree. Have no idea why Israel doesn't fight back against Muslim Palestinians who stole their land.

LOL, after hundreds upon hundreds of years, Arabs clearly owned the land, Jews didn't purchase it much either, Jews stole Israel mostly, clear as day.

So let me get this straight. The Palestinians have titles or deeds to the land they stole, right? Heh Heh.

So, why do Israelis have the right to displace Palestinians off of their land?

Are Jews really overwhelmingly criminal minded?

Much like the whackjob Florida shooter displayed obvious signs of a deranged mind, you seem to share some common personality traits.

Who wouldn't fight back against those who steal their land?

Yo Dupa, I agree. Have no idea why Israel doesn't fight back against Muslim Palestinians who stole their land.

LOL, after hundreds upon hundreds of years, Arabs clearly owned the land, Jews didn't purchase it much either, Jews stole Israel mostly, clear as day.

So let me get this straight. The Palestinians have titles or deeds to the land they stole, right? Heh Heh.

Much like the whackjob Florida shooter displayed obvious signs of a deranged mind, you seem to share some common personality traits.

Jews are obviously the most deranged people, it's no wonder why people don't like them everywhere they've gone in sizable numbers.

Jews are obviously the most deranged people, it's no wonder why people don't like them everywhere they've gone in sizable numbers.

Honestly, sweetie, I’m hoping law enforcement monitors discussion boards such as this one. Your preoccupation with Jew hatreds seems to have approached the limits of a pathology that could cause you to be a danger to yourself and others.

Honestly, sweetie, I’m hoping law enforcement monitors discussion boards such as this one. Your preoccupation with Jew hatreds seems to have approached the limits of a pathology that could cause you to be a danger to yourself and others.

Oh okay, and how is my mostly factual, occasional insults of Jews, so out of line in this forum?

Oh okay, and how is my mostly factual, occasional insults of Jews, so out of line in this forum?

Have you applied for any firearms permits recently?

Have you ever been under the care of a mental health professional?

Nope, what does that have to do with Israel deserving sanctions?

Have you ever had thoughts of suicide?

No, why does Russia deserve sanctions, but not Israel?

No, why does Russia deserve sanctions, but not Israel?

Your mental health care provider just called. We’re supposed to humor you until the team arrives.

Jerusalem has been Israel's capital for 3000 years, starting with King David, and continuing thru the Temples of Solomon and Herod.

Yet, in the 1517 census only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish.

For many 100's of years Jews were nothing more than a tiny minority in Israel, clear as day.

What right do Jews have to displace the people who live on the land?

Because the USA and Great Britain said so... Tough shit.

You mean how a few years after that, how Israel plotted terrorism against Britain, and the U.S.A in the Lavon Affair?

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Modern Brits both in the U.S.A, and in Britain must have Stockholm syndrome towards Jews.

And the year is 2018 .

The year is 2018, and Israel's still a rogue state, with little colonial settlements scattered in the Palestinian West Bank.

Yawn... The Israeli West Bank

Yet, in the 1517 census only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish.

For many 100's of years Jews were nothing more than a tiny minority in Israel, clear as day.

What right do Jews have to displace the people who live on the land?

You mean how a few years after that, how Israel plotted terrorism against Britain, and the U.S.A in the Lavon Affair?

Modern Brits both in the U.S.A, and in Britain must have Stockholm syndrome towards Jews.

And the year is 2018 .

The year is 2018, and Israel's still a rogue state, with little colonial settlements scattered in the Palestinian West Bank.

See, Jews are thieves, they have turned the West Bank into a Jewish vassal state.

And the year is 2018 .

See, Jews are thieves, they have turned the West Bank into a Jewish vassal state.

You’re accustomed to being referred to as the village idiot, right.

And the year is 2018 .

Jews are thieves.

Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict | Foreign Policy Journal

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

And the year is 2018 .

Jews are thieves.

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

The Arab-Moslem invaders didn’t own the land.

Gee whiz. You failed again. No one is surprised.

Jews are thieves.

Arab Muslims owned more of the land than Jews.

Jews are thieves.

The Arab-Moslem invaders didn't own the land.

You're just dense?

Instead of responding to him, pity him. It’s burning him up ( no pun intended) that Israel exists and the West Bank and E. Jerusalem will always be part of Israel.

Jews are thieves.

The Arab-Moslem invaders didn't own the land.

You're just dense?

Jews are the criminal invaders of Israel / Palestine.

Instead of responding to him, pity him. It’s burning him up ( no pun intended) that Israel exists and the West Bank and E. Jerusalem will always be part of Israel.

Zionists clearly are criminal minded, psychopaths who don't know right, from wrong.

Forum List

Back