Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Dear me. You are such a blithering idiot.
I'm not Jewish, let alone Super Jewish, as I've told you countless times now. Why do you think its an insult to refer to someone as a Jew or a 'Super Jew', btw? (Rhet - ie don't bother attempting to answer).

And I have a bridge to sell you. :lol::lol::lol:

Well lets hope you are better at selling bridges than you are at selling your other garbage.

Listen, I don't care whether you don't practice your religion, but you're a Jew. Don't lie about it. We all know people who expect everyone to worship the State of Israel is a Jew.

Anjelica, she doesn't need your Jewish opinion on how to use JC. You don't believe in a JC like she does. Neither do I. But your stance is not a reality.

Its good to see you admit that, Bcoz, only two weeks ago you were waxing mendaciously that Isa and JC were one and the same :lol:. If you are going to lie in writing on a public message board you'd do well to at least remember your falacious drivel.
That aside, no, I certainly don't 'believe in a JC like she does'. How observant of you :eusa_clap:

You don't understand the concept.

Where did I say I believe Jesus is Lord you fucking liar?

Last edited:
Anjelica, she doesn't need your Jewish opinion on how to use JC. You don't believe in a JC like she does. Neither do I. But your stance is not a reality.

Its good to see you admit that, Bcoz, only two weeks ago you were waxing mendaciously that Isa and JC were one and the same :lol:. If you are going to lie in writing on a public message board you'd do well to at least remember your falacious drivel.
That aside, no, I certainly don't 'believe in a JC like she does'. How observant of you :eusa_clap:
angel bikoz was born in gaza

expecting gazans not to hate jews is like expecting a jewish refugee from the nazis not to hate all germans

i have a close jewish Reiki healing colleague who is a daughter of holocaust survivors

i went with her and another devout jew to germany on their first visit to germany for a reiki gathering there

she was shuddering and quaking half the time with fear and hatred

then we all went to bergen belsen nearby..........the nazi concentration camp

a very healing experiencel

that's what it takes

cut bikoz some slack; he is doing Ok here..............sherri and hollie are different stories

now i's a gonna post to sherri about the sermon on the mount....love thine enemies etc!!!

Last edited:
Anjel SUPRA-JEW -----you have exceeded jew in the eyes of islam uhm---it may have something to do with the SEVEN HEAVENS ----or---
the circles of hell-----or-----jinnis which crawl into the nasal passages and -----piss in ears of the unsuspecting from the depths of the magic lamp which is my home--------I suggest that you always file your taxes ----early. Do me a favor DON't LIGHT UP MY LAMP

And I have a bridge to sell you. :lol::lol::lol:

Well lets hope you are better at selling bridges than you are at selling your other garbage.

Listen, I don't care whether you don't practice your religion, but you're a Jew. Don't lie about it. We all know people who expect everyone to worship the State of Israel is a Jew.

I don't have a religion to 'not practice', Bcoz.
If it helps you any, my mother was raised a Catholic by a Catholic mother and a Protestant father. She abandoned her religion as a teenager and has despised religion in general ever since. My father was raised an atheist by atheist parents and has never wavered. Myself and my siblings were raised ostensibly to think for ourselves but against a backdrop of disdain for religion. I attended Sunday school and enjoyed it thoroughly, too thoroughly for my mother who then forbade me from attending. I was crushed as I found JC intriguing but actually believed it was just nice stories I was hearing and that JC himself was not an actual historical figure. I have since changed my mind about that. I was a good Girl Guide until I got banned for giving the old ladies biscuits away to some Pakistani children next door to the church every week- oh and for being present when the oven in the kitchen (from where I took the biscuits) exploded whilst I was raiding the biscuit tin.
You only had to ask you know :eusa_angel:

If it helps you any, my mother was raised a Catholic by a Catholic mother and a Protestant father. She abandoned her religion as a teenager and has despised religion in general ever since. My father was raised an atheist by atheist parents and has never wavered. Myself and my siblings were raised ostensibly to think for ourselves but against a backdrop of disdain for religion. I attended Sunday school and enjoyed it thoroughly, too thoroughly for my mother who then forbade me from attending. I was crushed as I found JC intriguing but actually believed it was just nice stories I was hearing and that JC himself was not an actual historical figure. I have since changed my mind about that. I was a good Girl Guide until I got banned for giving the old ladies biscuits away to some Pakistani children next door to the church every week- oh and for being present when the oven in the kitchen (from where I took the biscuits) exploded whilst I was raiding the biscuit tin.

Lmao. You're like irosie, you both love sharing your stories.

I still don't believe you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a Zionist.

sherri

the sermon on the mount

lets forget the gentile stuff for now

lets say you were not aware how offensive that term is to jews and did it without knowing that

but let us apply the key tenets jesus expresses in that divine truly inspired lecture to what you and others do here:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, Lev. 19.18 and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

if you were applying this, you would love all the jews, the IDF, the child killers and all the posters here who revile you.....even me!!

and say the best about them that you possibly could

AND YOU DO NOT BEGIN TO DO THIS, DO YOU

NUFF SAID

Last edited:
Israel continues its attacks on Gaza, injuring and killing civilians, committing war crimes in its unlawful attacks on the civilian population of Gaza, in clear violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. So, far, 7 have been murdered by the IDF terrorists, which includes 3 Palestinian children and 52 Gazans have been injured.

The Gaza terrorists have launched over 100 rockets into Israel and was only by cheer luck that women and children were not killed, which is obviously the aim of the terrorists.

I suppose you expect that Israel should just sit back and enjoy the experience!

The old mantra about Israel killing children in Gaza is by large pure propaganda, if innocent civilians were wounded in Gaza it certainly was not intentional and was only as a result of terrorists hiding in civilian homes and areas.

Your piece of despicable trash propaganda argument is no longer accepted by Americans.

Quit fooling yourself.
How would you know what Americans accept or not? You run home from school to post on a message board and of course spend the weekend on one so when do you have a chance to speak to Americans? Meanwhile it is the despicable Muslims who are always planning terrorist attacks here in America, and don't think the American people are not aware of that.

expecting gazans not to hate jews is like expecting a jewish refugee from the nazis not to hate all germans

i have a close jewish Reiki healing colleague who is a daughter of holocaust survivors

i went with her and another devout jew to germany on their first visit to germany for a reiki gathering there

that's what it takes

cut bikoz some slack; he is doing Ok here..............sherri and hollie are different stories

now i's a gonna post to sherri about the sermon on the mount....love thine enemies etc!!!

I know a lot of Jewish people, and they don't hate Germans because of the nazi's. I've seen plenty of interviews where survivors of the holocaust didn't hate all Germans either. Only idiots hate 'all' of any group of people. However, I agree I would not expect a Gazan not to hate Jews (even you didn't bother saying Israeli's here!) because they are raised on a diet of the most despicable propaganda and hate, too much for a young mind to not to succumb to.

The Gaza terrorists have launched over 100 rockets into Israel and was only by cheer luck that women and children were not killed, which is obviously the aim of the terrorists.

I suppose you expect that Israel should just sit back and enjoy the experience!

The old mantra about Israel killing children in Gaza is by large pure propaganda, if innocent civilians were wounded in Gaza it certainly was not intentional and was only as a result of terrorists hiding in civilian homes and areas.

Your piece of despicable trash propaganda argument is no longer accepted by Americans.

Quit fooling yourself.
How would you know what Americans accept or not? You run home from school to post on a message board and of course spend the weekend on one so when do you have a chance to speak to Americans? Meanwhile it is the despicable Muslims who are always planning terrorist attacks here in America, and don't think the American people are not aware of that.

You're an idiot.

well lets hope you are better at selling bridges than you are at selling your other garbage.

listen, i don't care whether you don't practice your religion, but you're a jew. Don't lie about it. We all know people who expect everyone to worship the state of israel is a jew.

i don't have a religion to 'not practice', bcoz.
If it helps you any, my mother was raised a catholic by a catholic mother and a protestant father. She abandoned her religion as a teenager and has despised religion in general ever since. My father was raised an atheist by atheist parents and has never wavered. Myself and my siblings were raised ostensibly to think for ourselves but against a backdrop of disdain for religion. I attended sunday school and enjoyed it thoroughly, too thoroughly for my mother who then forbade me from attending. I was crushed as i found jc intriguing but actually believed it was just nice stories i was hearing and that jc himself was not an actual historical figure. I have since changed my mind about that. I was a good girl guide until i got banned for giving the old ladies biscuits away to some pakistani children next door to the church every week- oh and for being present when the oven in the kitchen (from where i took the biscuits) exploded whilst i was raiding the biscuit tin.
congratulations angel

you're a much better christian than sherri!!

Hilarious!

Ovens explodin, pak children, the whole story

lets hear more like that

bet you bikoz enjoyed that too, whatever he says

Anjel SUPRA-JEW -----you have exceeded jew in the eyes of islam uhm---it may have something to do with the SEVEN HEAVENS ----or---
the circles of hell-----or-----jinnis which crawl into the nasal passages and -----piss in ears of the unsuspecting from the depths of the magic lamp which is my home--------I suggest that you always file your taxes ----early. Do me a favor DON't LIGHT UP MY LAMP

:lol:
I've already told them I'm not going in circle 8 alongside Mo. And I always check for nasal djinns morning and night - not found any yet but they are sneaky buggers so best to keep vigilant :lol:

that's what it takes

I know a lot of Jewish people, and they don't hate Germans because of the nazi's. I've seen plenty of interviews where survivors of the holocaust didn't hate all Germans either. Only idiots hate 'all' of any group of people. However, I agree I would not expect a Gazan not to hate Jews (even you didn't bother saying Israeli's here!) because they are raised on a diet of the most despicable propaganda and hate, too much for a young mind to not to succumb to.
no sweetie the key difference here is that great healer known as time.

Hitler was nearly 70 years ago and germany is totally transformed

israel is still doin its vile stuff in gaza now and there's little prospect of it or hamas quitting

there is a little hope for gaza but only a little

were jews not brought up during and right after the nazis to hate germans??

of course they were

Last edited:

You're a Zionist.

Gee, you certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
When did I ever say I'm not a zionist?

You're a Zionist.

Shlomo. I'm sure your enjoying the Negev. :lol::lol::lol:

listen, i don't care whether you don't practice your religion, but you're a jew. Don't lie about it. We all know people who expect everyone to worship the state of israel is a jew.

i don't have a religion to 'not practice', bcoz.
If it helps you any, my mother was raised a catholic by a catholic mother and a protestant father. She abandoned her religion as a teenager and has despised religion in general ever since. My father was raised an atheist by atheist parents and has never wavered. Myself and my siblings were raised ostensibly to think for ourselves but against a backdrop of disdain for religion. I attended sunday school and enjoyed it thoroughly, too thoroughly for my mother who then forbade me from attending. I was crushed as i found jc intriguing but actually believed it was just nice stories i was hearing and that jc himself was not an actual historical figure. I have since changed my mind about that. I was a good girl guide until i got banned for giving the old ladies biscuits away to some pakistani children next door to the church every week- oh and for being present when the oven in the kitchen (from where i took the biscuits) exploded whilst i was raiding the biscuit tin.
congratulations angel

you're a much better christian than sherri!!

Hilarious!

Ovens explodin, pak children, the whole story

lets hear more like that

bet you bikoz enjoyed that too, whatever he says

He might have enjoyed it, but he doesn't believe it. He seems to think anyone who supports Israel must be Jewish, or even a 'Super Jew'. Do I get a costume for that?

You're a Zionist.

Shlomo. I'm sure your enjoying the Negev. :lol::lol::lol:
Bikoz habibi,

angelica is a british lady who isn't a jew or a christian but does support Israel

she is honest

take it from me BECAUSE I KNOW!!

The Gaza terrorists hide like that, and they should not complain later that civilians are wounded!

cartoon_hamasterroristshiding.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back