Israel has a new 24 hour internet news channe

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
To see exactly what is going on in Israel NOW, tune in to Israel's 24-hour English News Television Station

Live | i24news - See beyond

Israel has a new 24 hour internet news channel broadcasting
in English (also French and Arabic) from Tel Aviv. Therefore, those posters and viewers who are not proficient in English can listen in Arabic.

This is the link: Live | i24news - See beyond

To see exactly what is going on in Israel NOW, tune in to Israel's 24-hour English News Television Station

in English (also French and Arabic) from Tel Aviv. Therefore, those posters and viewers who are not proficient in English can listen in Arabic.

thanks sally-----124 news is on cable for me----in English----channel 366---but the one
I get is not at all continuous-----it throws on all kinds of other programs----like the old
GROUCHO MARX ---"you bet your life" quiz ---reruns

It's been around for a year

It's been around for a year

Someone had told me about this today and told me to pass it on. You are very knowledgeable, Aris, but many here are not as up to date as you are.

Heard today that there is a phone app called "RED
ALERT" that informs you when Israel is under attack....might want to look that up!

Yes, I just recently read about it too. What a way for people to have to live. However, life seems to be going on for them, and even jokes are still told. The Israelis, even in these trying times, never seem to lose their sense of humor.

Live blogging war with jokes (July 10)

BENJI LOVITT July 10, 2014

6:30 PM Hamas: After firing another rocket in the direction of Jerusalem, claims that the city is holy to you are crap. Congratulations-you now have less credibility than arsimwho try to pick up Birthright girls at 2 AM.

4:32 PM Apparently there is nothing that war cannot justify. “I’m gonna smoke cigarettes, eat a block of cheese, and wear stretchy pants today. DON’T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!”

3:45 PM Hamas publishes a bogus report on its website newsfeed claiming a missile killed “one Zionist” and injured three others in Tel Aviv. The IDF figured out it was false when it was brought to their attention that there are no Zionists in Tel Aviv.

I’M KIDDING, I’M KIDDING!

Read more:

Live blogging war with jokes (July 10) | Benji Lovitt | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel

Forum List

Back