"Israel doesn't want the rocket to stop. They cause no real damage..."

What a load, Israel of course wants peace, the only people benefitting from the violence are the itinerant Arab Muslim leaders who rake in all that aid money

I blame the Parents for taking their children to an occupied area, and pretending there will be no Price to Pay

I blame the Parents for taking their children to an occupied area, and pretending there will be no Price to Pay

Then the arab muslims should return home and leave the Jews in peace on their land given to them by the last sovereign owners. As their own leaders say they are just illegal immigrants sent to cause havoc and mass murder the Jews as commanded by the koran. Time for the UN to enforce international laws and send the arab muslims back to where they came from

"At night we heard noises and voices digging beneath us" :dig:

Making every arab muslim a valid target in the process, so why dont Israel start taking action like bombing known tunnel entrances. Better still start to tunnel into gaza and send soldiers in wearing arab muslim clothes, in the west bank claiming they are hamas sent to wipe out fatah and fatah sent to wipe out hamas in gaza.

But, but Israel went and 'murdered' 20,000 children in the 2014 Gaza war, didn't they? To have them tell it.
hundreds of children were killed by Israel, yes.

do you not have a problem with that?

No they were killed by hamas who forced them to become human shields, the journalists that brought the evidence out of gaza destroyed 90% of the support the arab muslims had. LEAVING THEM WITH JUST NEO MARXISTS AND NAZI'S

But, but Israel went and 'murdered' 20,000 children in the 2014 Gaza war, didn't they? To have them tell it.

Of course I have a problem with that. We ALL have a problem with that. We just properly assign the responsibility to where it belongs -- with Hamas. When Hamas decides to stop perpetrating belligerent acts of violence not a single child on either side will die or be injured. Not one.

I noticed you haven't yet answered my question about what steps need to be taken to end the conflict and prevent even one more child dying these tragic and horrible deaths.

Of course I have a problem with that. We ALL have a problem with that. We just properly assign the responsibility to where it belongs -- with Hamas. When Hamas decides to stop perpetrating belligerent acts of violence not a single child on either side will die or be injured. Not one.

I noticed you haven't yet answered my question about what steps need to be taken to end the conflict and prevent even one more child dying these tragic and horrible deaths.
Two years ago they were to negotiate a comprehensive, long term cease fire.

I haven't heard. Where are they on that?

What's the Hamas Charter say about negotiating peace with Israel?

Do you mean the so called charter that was written in 1988 by one man and was not endorsed by any of the Hamas leadership?

Because the P.A. wanted to control the cease fire under islamic jurisprudence. This meant they wanted to be able to cancel it at any time without giving notice. Israel said NO we work along the lines of UN resolutions towards a full and final peace and negotiate mutual borders.

Do you mean the so called charter that was written in 1988 by one man and was not endorsed by any of the Hamas leadership?

That you have not proved top be the case, and refuse to provide evidence that it is not accepted by hamas. Why has the hamas leadership constantly stated that it cant change the charter because it cant get a quorum while Irael is occupying palestine ?

Because the P.A. wanted to control the cease fire under islamic jurisprudence. This meant they wanted to be able to cancel it at any time without giving notice. Israel said NO we work along the lines of UN resolutions towards a full and final peace and negotiate mutual borders.
Link?

How comically tragic that you Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers always fail in your attempts to diminish the Hamas (fascist) charter and Islamic fascism so closely aligned with Nazi ideology.

The Hamas charter is alive and kicking – and Israeli civilians are dying | Yiftah Curiel

Forum List

Back