Israel ? Democracy or Apartheid State ???

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
This is a theme that several posts have been dedicated to in the last several days, but it seems as if the Zionist posters either deliberately misunderstand the question or engage in propaganda so that they do not have to answer the question. the common answer is expressed by a quote by MJB and is as follows;

MJB says

" Now THAT's funny! You are a blast. Israel is so bigoted & apartheid that it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of most living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal voting rights in the Knesset. Just curious, how many non bigoted, non apartheid Arab countries have citizens of most living faiths with Christians &/or Jews represented in their governments? Heh Heh. "

The basic tenants of the quote cannot be debated but it in fact overlooks certain facts that make it either an ignorant answer to a complex question or just more propaganda that Zionists try to foist on us in order to hide their misdeeds.

I don't mind people giving me stupid answers to questions as I am smart enough to see through them what I mind is that some people, MJB and Roudy, seem to think that I am stupid enough to believe them.

Apartheid is not practiced against the citizens of a state rather it is practiced especially in Israel against the non citizens. The citizens of Israel are represented by members in the Knesset but tell me MJB how about the 5,000,000 Arab Muslims in the West Bank that have no representation !!!

They are ruled by laws that are passed in the Knesset in which they have no representation !!! The land is controlled by a civil administration which the have no meaningful representation in. They have travel restrictions foisted upon them by a military power by fiet, and again they have no meaningful voice. THEY ARE A PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO VOICE EITHER IN THEIR PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE !!!

Israel is an occupying power and with it's travel restrictions, laws, fiats, Jewish only roads, and Jewish only settlements is an Apartheid State with 5,000,000 Palestinians living under a government in which they have no representation !!! NO SANE PERSON CAN REACH ANY OTHER CONCLUSION !!!

Now to end the Apartheid State either end the occupation or give the Palestinians citizenship with the right to vote and representation !!!

This is a theme that several posts have been dedicated to in the last several days, but it seems as if the Zionist posters either deliberately misunderstand the question or engage in propaganda so that they do not have to answer the question. the common answer is expressed by a quote by MJB and is as follows;

MJB says

" Now THAT's funny! You are a blast. Israel is so bigoted & apartheid that it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of most living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal voting rights in the Knesset. Just curious, how many non bigoted, non apartheid Arab countries have citizens of most living faiths with Christians &/or Jews represented in their governments? Heh Heh. "

The basic tenants of the quote cannot be debated but it in fact overlooks certain facts that make it either an ignorant answer to a complex question or just more propaganda that Zionists try to foist on us in order to hide their misdeeds.

While you admit that MJ's response is factual and certainly it is on-point, you nonetheless need to vent your hateful spleen. Frankly, Princess, you need to get a new routine ... your act is gettin' old. Referring to Israel as Apartheid is as silly as referring to her as Nazi (but plenty of your comrades do just that).

MJB says

Israel is an occupying power and with it's travel restrictions, laws, fiats, Jewish only roads, and Jewish only settlements is an Apartheid State with 5,000,000 Palestinians living under a government in which they have no representation !!! NO SANE PERSON CAN REACH ANY OTHER CONCLUSION !!!

Now to end the Apartheid State either end the occupation or give the Palestinians citizenship with the right to vote and representation !!!

Israeli "Palestinians" already have the right to vote and are represented in the gov't.
As usual you must lie to make your bones because the truth just doesn't serve your hate.
As for the non-citizens: no country on the planet affords the right to vote to non-citizens. Why would any rational poster so adamantly demand Israel do so?
I'll tell you why: because your mindless hate always trumps your reasoning.

MJB says

Israeli "Palestinians" already have the right to vote and are represented in the gov't.
As usual you must lie to make your bones because the truth just doesn't serve your hate.
As for the non-citizens: no country on the planet affords the right to vote to non-citizens. Why would any rational poster so adamantly demand Israel do so?

The homes for 80% of the people in Gaza are in Israel. Why can't they vote?

Last edited:

The homes for 80% of the people in Gaza are in Israel.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?:cuckoo:

MJB says

I don't mind people giving me stupid answers to questions as I am smart enough to see through them what I mind is that some people, MJB and Roudy, seem to think that I am stupid enough to believe them.

Apartheid is not practiced against the citizens of a state rather it is practiced especially in Israel against the non citizens. The citizens of Israel are represented by members in the Knesset but tell me MJB how about the 5,000,000 Arab Muslims in the West Bank that have no representation !!!

They are ruled by laws that are passed in the Knesset in which they have no representation !!! The land is controlled by a civil administration which the have no meaningful representation in. They have travel restrictions foisted upon them by a military power by fiet, and again they have no meaningful voice. THEY ARE A PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO VOICE EITHER IN THEIR PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE !!!

Two replys by Sayit;

While you admit that MJ's response is factual and certainly it is on-point, you nonetheless need to vent your hateful spleen. Frankly, Princess, you need to get a new routine ... your act is gettin' old. Referring to Israel as Apartheid is as silly as referring to her as Nazi (but plenty of your comrades do just that).

When I read your first reply I thought that you might have a reading comprehension problem but after the second one all I can assume is that you have problems thinking coherently !!!

1 ) I did not admit that MJB's post was either factual or on point, reread the whole idea and maybe you can get a clue as to what I was saying. The basic tenents ( the fact that all citizens are represented ) is true but it does not deal with the fact that 5,000,000 people are not representedand yet are governed by the Israeli Government.
2 ) I already said several times that all Israeli Citizens have the right to representation.
3 ) Please show me where I have lied ???
4 ) I do not call names, I wish you would avoid them also as they serve no useful purpose.
5 ) Please also give me an example of my mindless hate.

6 ) Are you saying that the 5,000,000 Palestinians should have no right to have representation in deciding their future ??? Doesn't sound like Democracy to me !!!
GROW UP !!! EITHER ARGUE THE MERITS OR LEAVE THE FIELD TO PEOPLE BETTER SUITED TO THE TASK AT HAND !!!

Last edited:

The homes for 80% of the people in Gaza are in Israel.

It means that you can rig the elections if you throw out those who would vote for the wrong people.

The fact that Israel refers to itself as a "jewish state" is racist.
The fact that they have "jew only" roads shows apartheid.
And so do the laws the Knesset is enacting, like the Nakba Law:
the Nakba Law lets the Finance Minister reduce or prohibit funding any institution under the following conditions:
refusal to support Israel as a Jewish state;
support for any nation, group or entity Israel calls an enemy or terrorist organization;
mourning Israel's Independence Day;​
In other words, mourning Palestine's worst ever catastrophe's illegal.

The fact that Israel refers to itself as a "jewish state" is racist.

Camel crap. The fact that it so annoys Nazi slime like you is the very reason Israel must exist as the Jewish State. Get it? You are the reason Israel exists.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Two replys by Sayit;

When I read your first reply I thought that you might have a reading comprehension problem but after the second one all I can assume is that you have problems thinking coherently !!!

1 ) I did not admit that MJB's post was either factual or on point, reread the whole idea and maybe you can get a clue as to what I was saying. The basic tenents ( the fact that all citizens are represented ) is true but it does not deal with the fact that 5,000,000 people are not representedand yet are governed by the Israeli Government.
2 ) I already said several times that all Israeli Citizens have the right to representation.
3 ) Please show me where I have lied ???
4 ) I do not call names, I wish you would avoid them also as they serve no useful purpose.
5 ) Please also give me an example of my mindless hate.

6 ) Are you saying that the 5,000,000 Palestinians should have no right to have representation in deciding their future ??? Doesn't sound like Democracy to me !!!
GROW UP !!! EITHER ARGUE THE MERITS OR LEAVE THE FIELD TO PEOPLE BETTER SUITED TO THE TASK AT HAND !!!

All of Israel's citizens are represented, which is far more than can be said for most of the Mideast. I don't see you whining about any other group of non-citizens anywhere who have no voting rights ... only Israel. Clearly it is your hate which you serve here. You needn't admit your hate to me or even to this board but at least have the integrity to admit it to yourself. It's obvious.
BTW, those 5 million "Palestinian" non-citizens not only have the right to representation, they chose to elect a terrorist gov't ... Hamas:
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." - Hamas Charter

Camel crap. The fact that it so annoys Nazi slime like you is the very reason Israel must exist as the Jewish State. Get it? You are the reason Israel exists.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!
Blaming others for your own racism.

Not only are you a racist, you're also a coward!

All of Israel's citizens are represented, which is far more than can be said for most of the Mideast. I don't see you whining about any other group of non-citizens anywhere who have no voting rights ... only Israel. Clearly it is your hate which you serve here. You needn't admit your hate to me or even to this board but at least have the integrity to admit it to yourself. It's obvious.
BTW, those 5 million "Palestinian" non-citizens not only have the right to representation, they chose to elect a terrorist gov't ... Hamas:
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." - Hamas Charter
More racism from the middle school racist.

It means that you can rig the elections if you throw out those who would vote for the wrong people.

So who has Israel "thrown out" and where in Israel are the homes for "80% of the people in Gaza?"

pal-english-2004.jpg

The homes for 80% of the people in Gaza are in Israel. Why can't they vote?
They can, they voted hamas, didn't they?

Interesting. According to Israel: Gaza is a defined area with borders. Gaza is not part of Israel. Gaza is not occupied by Israel. Hamas is the elected government with the responsibility for that area.

That is the legal definition of an independent, sovereign state with the name of Palestine.

Interesting. According to Israel: Gaza is a defined area with borders. Gaza is not part of Israel. Gaza is not occupied by Israel. Hamas is the elected government with the responsibility for that area. That is the legal definition of an independent, sovereign state with the name of Palestine.
For all intents and purposes they may call it Shangri-La-La.

Forum List

Back