Israel Children Aiding Syrian Children

Israelis are far too Liberal with their enemies.

"Israelis are far too Liberal with their enemies."

i.e.: I bet you mean: . . .with the constant barrage of rockets being shot into Israel [unprovoked] by "the terrorists," and other [provoked] stuff like:

thinking up new ways to inflict terrorism by constructing bomb-kites

passing around hand-held-explosive devices to the "people" to .....fill the time in their lives with stuff to do.

gay & transgender palestinian terrorists posing as women to get pretend-dates with the IDF

digging smuggling-tunnels (used to smuggle weapons and bombs and kites)...

…… israel doesn’t over-react to all this by:

….and that would be with no leaflet warnings either…..

Israelis are far too Liberal with their enemies.

"Israelis are far too Liberal with their enemies."

i.e.: I bet you mean: . . .with the constant barrage of rockets being shot into Israel [unprovoked] by "the terrorists," and other [provoked] stuff like:

thinking up new ways to inflict terrorism by constructing bomb-kites

passing around hand-held-explosive devices to the "people" to .....fill the time in their lives with stuff to do.

gay & transgender palestinian terrorists posing as women to get pretend-dates with the IDF

digging smuggling-tunnels (used to smuggle weapons and bombs and kites)...

…… israel doesn’t over-react to all this by:

….and that would be with no leaflet warnings either…..
Kill them.
Don’t injure and heal.

While Israel is saving lives of innocent Syrian children the Palestinians are flying kite bombs. Yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality.

So good to have innocent Israeli children helping innocent Syrian children. For it is the children who will determine what has to be done for peace in the region. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

While Israel is saving lives of innocent Syrian children the Palestinians are flying kite bombs. Yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality.
No real "Palestinian" would ever consider flying a kite without a bomb on it! It's like having fries without ketchup...who does that?!

Sure seems like the Palestinians are their own worst enemy. Just consider their approved leadership. Arafat, PA & Hamas.

Forum List

Back