Israel bars entry to W Bank firemen

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Jos, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733

Israel bars entry to W Bank firemen - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

'

2. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Very sad to hear. Very bad blunder. Someone should have intervened. Very disappointing.

3. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    The sad thing is, Israel never misses as chance to miss a chance, when will they see that they are really just cousins ?

4. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    I realize someone like you will never understand it, because only a dead jew is a good one to you. However in Palestinian schools, mosques and on their TV they preach extreme violence against the Jews. Suicide bombers have walked into densely populated areas and killed 100s of Jews. Israelis don't want the security measures (because after all, previously to the intifadas, where the need for the security measures tighted, many Palestinian CONSUMERS and workers came to Israel to WORK and SPEND MONEY), but they are necessary to prevent a lot of bad apples from blowing up the bunch!

However, as always you ignore parts where Jews are NOT vilified as demons!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    LOL just like P F Tinmore and Boy George, you have never been to Israel and have never seen them interact! Yet your a pro on life in Israel! Makes perfect senses to me.

First, if they just got through and were honored, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN, then do you think Al Jazeera would have picked up that story? NOPE! See AL Jazeera and about 90% of the news outlets out their don't report any good news on Israel, they look only to report the bad news and in many cases defamatory news, because after all they want to appeal to their audience - a reporting on good deeds surely doesn't do that!

6. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    I have Been to Israel twice, but never have I passed immigration, LOL

7. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    :eusa_liar:
    I have also been to Mecca! :eusa_whistle:

Unless you want to prove me wrong, post some pictures! I am sure you have pictures. If not here, how about on FB? I do that and I will send you a picture with my brand new copy of the Koran!

8. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,039
    Hey, GString...

What are the noble Jews being taught in their schools?

"All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures 'in whom there is absolutely nothing good.'

"Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different from a Jewish one.

""The very existence of a non-Jew is "non-essential", whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews."'

"There are many such passages.

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'

"In a booklet published by the Israeli Army for its soldiers, Shahak reports, the Chief Chaplain wrote:

"'When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ... In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good.'"

Are you going to be really surprised one day to learn some Jews are as Evil as any Nazi or Arab who ever lived?

Maybe you're one of them.

Hypocrite.

What Our Taxes

9. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    We know, we know, arabs cry apartheid, while lowing and winging to get in to enjoy it. Same as with the former South Africa.

10. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Israel is a better place to live than your shitty Spain, mariposa. :lol:

Let's not forget Spain's bloody genocide of the 400 year Spanish Inquisition. :eek:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)