Israel backers slam Obama for denying Hellfire missile shipment

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Finally, some hope of real pressure on the bellicose Israeli Right Wing regime!

Israel backers slam Obama for denying Hellfire missile shipment | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Friends and allies of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lashed out at the Obama administration Thursday for halting a weapons shipment to the Jewish state

“The Obama people came into office with almost a chip on their shoulder against Netanyahu,” Rep. Peter King (R-NY) told The Post. “He was treated worse than most enemies are treated. They were almost looking for a fight with Netanyahu and they got it.”

The Wall Street Journal revealed Thursday that Israel has been sneaking stockpiles of ammunition behind Obama’s back through the Pentagon.

Once the White House learned of the shipments, it halted a request for Hellfire missiles, asserting “the buck stops here.”

This 'backlash': very predictable of course.

Zionists smile inwardly when it is suggested they run the US. But if there is a hint they don't, they get very bolshi. Be nice to see if there are any US Establishment or Armed Forces guys left who have more loyalty to the US than to Israel.

I'm guessing very many. Only they have been shouted down for so many years, some have forgotten it.

"de legatomize"

You are confusing de-legitimize' and 'atomise', there Danny boy.

Israel Hayom | US, Israel insist: No crisis over delayed missile shipment

"Given the crisis in Gaza, it's natural that agencies take additional care to review deliveries as part of an interagency process. That is by no means unusual and, again, does not indicate any change in policy," Harf told reporters

Nope! Just another media-twist to de legatomize Israel.

Israel has done a great job of doing just that world-wide...See you at the International Court of Justice...

Its the autocorrect in my mobile..anyway I think you got my point very well and you also seem to be an expertwhen it comes to the subject.

The ICC with all the respect is one sided but still.. nothing proved so far ...what about Syria?

Yep.

I see your point.

You are saying, Danny, that the US has realised that it needs to de-legitimise Israel, for the sake of the US, and the health of the world.

Good point Danny. :)

The missiles already made their way to Israel to kill some pally terrorists..but mid-analyzing of events and jumping to imaginary conclusions is one of the expertise every pro-Pal learn on his way to be the ultimate 'anti-Zionist'

"de legatomize"

You are confusing de-legitimize' and 'atomise', there Danny boy.

He's a paid Israeli poster whose English is belligerent...

Israel is a bit tight in payments. I suspect his 'contributions' don't meet the standard to receive any. That being the case, he is more likely deranged, than paid.

Whether that is chemically induced or not ... who knows?

America gives free missiles to Israel so that bastard government can murder.
I'm sure Americans support this.

ahshomeless1.jpg

Homeless02.jpg

Finally, some hope of real pressure on the bellicose Israeli Right Wing regime!

Israel backers slam Obama for denying Hellfire missile shipment | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Friends and allies of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lashed out at the Obama administration Thursday for halting a weapons shipment to the Jewish state

“The Obama people came into office with almost a chip on their shoulder against Netanyahu,” Rep. Peter King (R-NY) told The Post. “He was treated worse than most enemies are treated. They were almost looking for a fight with Netanyahu and they got it.”

The Wall Street Journal revealed Thursday that Israel has been sneaking stockpiles of ammunition behind Obama’s back through the Pentagon.

Once the White House learned of the shipments, it halted a request for Hellfire missiles, asserting “the buck stops here.”

If they have been paid for then Israel should sue the US presidents office, and the USA. Take them to the highest court in the USA and bankrupt them in the process. let the world see that legally Israel is right in what it is doing If the muslim president does not like it then he can take a running jump, before he is arrested for treason and tried in a court of law.

This 'backlash': very predictable of course.

Zionists smile inwardly when it is suggested they run the US. But if there is a hint they don't, they get very bolshi. Be nice to see if there are any US Establishment or Armed Forces guys left who have more loyalty to the US than to Israel.

I'm guessing very many. Only they have been shouted down for so many years, some have forgotten it.

Once again the ISLAMONAZO BLOOD LIBEL that the Jews own the world, even after the last 3 weeks. If they did hamas would now be dead and buried under NATO inflicted destruction sanctioned by the UN.

Forum List

Back