Israel attacks U.S. Warship ~ Kills 34 US Soldiers, Wounds 171

Were you aware of this attack before reading this thread/watching the videos posted?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Since we are talking about history.

The following is a list of how many people were killed on Dec. 7, 1941 as a result of the Japanese attack upon Pearl Harbor.

* US Navy 2,008 KIA
* USMC 109 KIA
* US Army 218 KIA
* Civilians 68

Total 2,403
Close to 2/3 of those who died occurred in the first 15 minutes of the battle when the Oklahoma, Utah and the Arizona were bombed.

We buy cars and electronics from them now. Did you like your walkman?

Tell me how long is long enough?

I'm still pissed off about Little Big Horn.

Considering the Captain of the USS Liberty has come out publicly stating that Israel specifically attacked the ship on purpose with the intention to blame it on Egypt in order to bring the US into the war...

The Turkish destroyer Kocatepe was sunk by Turkish warplanes after being mistaken for an enemy ship in 1974, killing 54. Should Turkey go to war with itself?

Considering the Captain of the USS Liberty has come out publicly stating that Israel specifically attacked the ship on purpose with the intention to blame it on Egypt in order to bring the US into the war...

Spare me the conspiracy theories. Look. You want to find some crap to bash Israel over to make yourself feel like your doing something .... fine. Post something recent. Dredging up crap from 50 years ago makes you seem like a whiny sheeple following what the media does.

Spare me the conspiracy theories. Look. You want to find some crap to bash israel over to make yourself feel like your doing something .... fine. Post something recent. Dredging up crap from 50 years ago makes you seem like a whiny sheeple following what the media does.

Are you stating that the marines that survived the attack are lying when they state that they watched Israeli's machine gun life boats?

Turkish destroyer Kocatepe was sunk by Turkish warplanes after being mistaken for an enemy ship in 1974, killing 54. Should Turkey go to war with itself?

Watch this.

Dead In The Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty

Then come back and post.

Friendly fire is something that happens in wars, whether you understand that or not. Intelligence is often wrong, like the fact that Turkey's Air Force did not even know Turkey had a Navy. Why don't you go think about this for a while, then come back and post, instead of insinuating that I am some ignorant idiot just because I accept that accidents happen, and do not buy into outrageous conspiracies that would have Israel deliberately attacking a country that was actively sharing intelligence gathered by the Liberty with them.

Turkish destroyer Kocatepe was sunk by Turkish warplanes after being mistaken for an enemy ship in 1974, killing 54. Should Turkey go to war with itself?

Watch this.

Dead In The Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty

Then come back and post.

Friendly fire is something that happens in wars, whether you understand that or not. Intelligence is often wrong, like the fact that Turkey's Air Force did not even know Turkey had a Navy. Why don't you go think about this for a while, then come back and post, instead of insinuating that I am some ignorant idiot just because I accept that accidents happen, and do not buy into outrageous conspiracies that would have Israel deliberately attacking a country that was actively sharing intelligence gathered by the Liberty with them.

Are you stating that the marines and the captain of the USS Liberty are lying when they state that they were attacked deliberately?

No, I'm pissed off with the name: "Little Big Horn," WTF? Is the Horn Little, or is the Horn Big? Couldn't someone make an executive decision???

It means that the horn is normally big, but at the time it was little. I am sure you can relate.

I relate to the horn being normally big.

So if the horn is "normally" big that implies that sometimes the horn is little :lol:

Spare me the conspiracy theories. Look. You want to find some crap to bash israel over to make yourself feel like your doing something .... fine. Post something recent. Dredging up crap from 50 years ago makes you seem like a whiny sheeple following what the media does.

Are you stating that the marines that survived the attack are lying when they state that they watched Israeli's machine gun life boats?

What part of my statement are you having trouble comprehending?

What part of my statement are you having trouble comprehending?

Which part of my question are you having trouble answering?

Are you suggesting that the attack was actually random?

Of course it was deliberate, just like the attack that sank the Kocatepe was deliberate, that does not negate the possibility that it was the result of faulty intelligence.

Forum List

Back