Israel and the Promised Land.

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Joseph had his brothers and dad brought into Egypt. Jacob and his other sons were put into the land of Gershom, the land used by the Shepherds. Shepherds were an abomination to the Egyptians so Pharaoh had them placed as far away from him as possible. The land of Gershom was located to the North of Egypt. Pharaoh had his Temple and Kings Palace in al-Karnak, more to the middle of Egypt where the land was most fertile due to the Nile's inundation. And when Joseph fall asleep in the grave, the future Pharaohs forgot about who Joseph was. But the Israelites were still in the land. They were still in the land of Goshen.

When a new Pharaoh had become king of Egypt, he ordered all the Hebrew male children to be put to death, because the Hebrews were becoming too numerous. And as the daughter of Pharaoh was bathing in the Nile, lo, a basket made of reeds. Pharaoh's daughter was not too far from her palace. And this place was near al-Karnak, towards the middle of Egypt where the land was fertile due to the inundation of the Nile. A certain Pharaoh had relocated the Hebrews from the land of Goshen, where the Shepherds were, to the land of the slaves. The slaves had to be near to the city Temple so as to always be ready for the orders. And so Pharaoh and his task masters ordered the Hebrews to continue with their work, day in and day out.

Moses was raised in the palace of the King. He had become the 'son' of Pharaoh's daughter and he was handed to wife, the priest's daughter. Having an Egyptian magician as a dad-in-law was a note worthy thing. Only the magicians of Pharaoh had any say in the dealings of Egypt. The magicians were Pharaoh's counselors. The magicians entrusted 'god ship' upon Pharaoh and so Pharaoh had to look to god's servants to maintain proper kingship. Moses was taught in the ways of Egypt's magicians, even the high magician's teaching. Moses may become the next Pharaoh.

The Hebrews were near the Temple grounds, near al-Karnak, more to the middle of Egypt. Jacob's family, who were living in the Land of Goshen, had become forgotten and the Land of Goshen was as it was before. A place for shepherds and sheep.

When God led Israel out of Egypt through the Red Sea, many people believe that they must have crossed some body of water from the Land of Goshen. But after Moses had come into life, the Hebrews were now living in another area, an area that was not Goshen but a land which was closer to al-Karnak. Pharaoh needed the slaves to be near, to be on ready call at all times. And the land of Goshen was too far in case immediate slavery needed to be done. Crossing over the Red Sea, from the coasts of al-Karnak, would have landed the Hebrews in Modern day Saudi Arabia. From Saudi Arabia, the Holy Bible tells how they passed through the land of the Edomites, then made way past the Moabite territory and past the Ammonite Territory. The territories of Edom, Moab and Ammon are all on the Eastern side of the Jordan River. It was on this Eastern Side of the Jordan River that the Israelites were being led by God.

Upon the crossing of the Jordan River, into the Promised Land, they entered into their new home land. This land was Westward of the Jordan River. Upon entering in the new land, all things West of the Jordan would have been their new land.

iu

iu

Last edited:
A song I learned in Hebrew school:

Once upon a time in ancient Egypt
Moses asked that all the Jews go free
But Pharaoh and his army were so stubborn
They ended up beneath the churning sea.

Chorus:
Those were the days my son
When we were number one
We had no fear for Torah led the way
So friends do not despair
Messiah's almost there
And we'll be number one again someday.

The Philistines were arrogant and mighty
And they would not leave the Jews alone
Samson could not tolerate such chutzpah
He crushed them in a hail of falling stone.

Chorus

Haman was a big shot down in Persia
He had the perfect plan but he forgot
That Mordecai and Esther had connections
They hanged him and he hung there with his plot.

Chorus

Now my friends the torch of hope is burning
Hold it high and never let it drop
And when we're number one again remember
It's Torah that has brought us to the top.

Final Chorus

So even if the Hebrews did cross over the 'Sea of Reeds' onto the other side, the point is this... The Hebrews had to have crossed the Jordan River from East to West. And since the West bank is on the Western side of the Jordan River, all that territory upon the West side of the River belonged to Israel as God's Promise to them.

The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists.
It is hard to believe that 600,000 families (which would mean about two million people) crossed the entire Sinai without leaving one shard of pottery (the archeologist's best friend) with Hebrew writing on it. It is remarkable that Egyptian records make no mention of the sudden migration of what would have been nearly a quarter of their population, nor has any evidence been found for any of the expected effects of such an exodus; such as economic downturn or labor shortages. Furthermore, there is no evidence in Israel that shows a sudden influx of people from another culture at that time. No rapid departure from traditional pottery has been seen, no record or story of a surge in population.
read more: Were Jews ever really slaves in Egypt, or is Passover a myth? - The Jewish Thinker

The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists.
It is hard to believe that 600,000 families (which would mean about two million people) crossed the entire Sinai without leaving one shard of pottery (the archeologist's best friend) with Hebrew writing on it. It is remarkable that Egyptian records make no mention of the sudden migration of what would have been nearly a quarter of their population, nor has any evidence been found for any of the expected effects of such an exodus; such as economic downturn or labor shortages. Furthermore, there is no evidence in Israel that shows a sudden influx of people from another culture at that time. No rapid departure from traditional pottery has been seen, no record or story of a surge in population.
read more: Were Jews ever really slaves in Egypt, or is Passover a myth? - The Jewish Thinker

Plenty of records on the Stele of ancient Egypt, which is why the muslims are so fast to destroy them

Ephesians 6:14-17

"Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

If your sword of the Spirit are archeological evidences with men's half truths and half lies, then I would really like to say that I pray that the sword of the Spirit is much more effective in what swords are meant to do than swords men shod with their breastplate of righteousness.

And if there ever should be a so called Leader in any Church that disagrees with God's Holy Written Word, those people should be anathema to God. Even IF the Leader's name might be, Jesus.

If crooked men and women can participate in 'identity theft' with senior citizens and other persons, I'm sure they may do the same with Holy things as well without having any form of regret or sorrow in their hearts.

As Mother Teresa said, 'How can you say you love God whom you do NOT see when you cannot love your neighbor who you do see?'

If all people want is 'worldly love' in their lives, there would be no need for God in any lives.

Those who desire to serve the Living and Only True God are free, with absolute rights, to be able to do so. All else would be insanity with half truths and half lies of men of the world.

AND the ONLY way God is going to take care of the world is by HIM taking care of HIMSELF first. Otherwise, He would be exchanging the Glory of The Creator for the glory of the Creation.

I've even heard so called believers ask, "Could God; Jesus; be a homosexual?
I've even heard so called believers ask, "Could God; Jesus; be a biological parent?

And I've even heard so called normal people ask, "Could God; Jesus; have had sexual intercourse with transgendered and transvestites?"

Yes, I have heard these. I am not fabricating these questions.

Exchanging the Truth of God's Word for man's half truths and half lies will lead many to begin questioning:

1-The Trueness of if there even be a God.
2-The validity to His Word.
3-The 'faithfulness' of His Promises.
4-The validity to His Authority. 'If God is.. then why...'
5-The allowances of things which God says is not desirable to become desirable. 'If God is love, then why wouldn't he accept??'

and so forth and so on...

All the way to.. 'How could God possibly do such a horrible, unloving thing such as....'

Which will result in rebellion towards God.

As far as any Islamic teachings are concerned, Islam was formed 600+ years AFTER Christ's resurrection.

Muhammad should have thanked God of Heaven for having given him a mother instead of thinking up strange things.

Forum List

Back