Israel and Palestine Peace: how can America help?

Since 1979 the Us has given Egypt about $2B a year to side with Israel against the wishes of its own people. A similar agreement was made with Jordan.

Translation: The US must bribe Arab Muslim sub-humans to try to behave like humans.

We also give Lebanon untold millions to counter Hezbollah for the benefit of Israel.

Er, wrong, dummy. Countering Hezballah benefits Lebanon, which has been turned into a police state by Hezballah, which also assassinated former PM Hariri.

We have given the Palestinians hundreds of millions for their security services. This does nothing to give security to the Palestinians. It is to give Israel security.

Wrong, again, dummy. Israeli security in the West Bank is the single biggest factor behind the social and economic resurgence in the West Bank. If Israeli security were to leave, Hamas would take over and it would descend into another shit hole, like Gaza

We give out a lot of money in the ME and it is all to benefit Israel.

Wrong, again, moron. We give a lot of money to the ME and it is all to protect our oil interests.

Now, you're a little less clueless, jackass.

Good idea. Let's cut off Israel's welfare checks.[/size][/i]
Good. Palistanians, screaming to high heaven, will be an entertainment. And while we are at it, caring about the proverbial "american taxpayer", let's cut Egypt off of some $2.3-2.5 bln. that it seems to be enjoying thoroughly.
Good idea!
Indeed. Let'em go find a life and a job.
Since 1979 the Us has given Egypt about $2B a year to side with Israel against the wishes of its own people. A similar agreement was made with Jordan. We also give Lebanon untold millions to counter Hezbollah for the benefit of Israel. We have given the Palestinians hundreds of millions for their security services. This does nothing to give security to the Palestinians. It is to give Israel security.
So, when do arabs realise that and refuse the money?

Since 1979 the Us has given Egypt about $2B a year to side with Israel against the wishes of its own people. A similar agreement was made with Jordan. We also give Lebanon untold millions to counter Hezbollah for the benefit of Israel. We have given the Palestinians hundreds of millions for their security services. This does nothing to give security to the Palestinians. It is to give Israel security.

They have. The majority of Egyptians want to cancel this agreement between Egypt and the US. There is also a movement in Jordan to do the same.

Last edited:
They have.
And didn't refuse, of course, that's what matters. The rest, as they say, is history.
The majority of Egyptians want to cancel this agreement between Egypt and the US. There is also a movement in Jordan to do the same.

They have.
And didn't refuse, of course, that's what matters. The rest, as they say, is history.
The majority of Egyptians want to cancel this agreement between Egypt and the US. There is also a movement in Jordan to do the same.

There is a disconnect between what the people want and what the puppet governments do in the ME.

In fact, it is not uncommon throughout the world for the people to want one thing and the governments to do something else.

They have.
There is a disconnect between what the people want and what the puppet governments do in the ME. In fact, it is not uncommon throughout the world for the people to want one thing and the governments to do something else.
So many words to hide the fact that, arabs won't refuse it.

How can we help, by telling the Arabs to quit calling themselves Palestinians.

They are Arab.

Second by making Israel bigger, make Israel as big as Palestine.

Third, stop appeasing Arabs.

Fourth, point out there is a lot of sand, they all dont have to live in Israel.

Fifth, by pointing out the fact that Arabs have always lived peacefully amongst the Christians of Israel as well as the Jews of Israel, if fact we can state many Arabs had to flee Arab cities due to corruption, tyranny, poverty, and disease.

Sixth, we demand that anyone who wishes to stay be educated in history, Arabs need to know they lived better, healthier, and longer when the sought refugee near Christian and Jewish communities in Israel.

"Underneath everything is hatred - hatred and contempt for Arabs.

"The ideology of the right has been dead for some time, nothing of its former glory remains; primeval emotions are now its true driving force.

"This is what is behind the right wing's nationalist laws and its so-called 'peace.'

"Lurking beneath all the unpretty words are not just political considerations, but a lack of any systematic ideas - only dark and dangerous instincts."

Time to stick it again

Last edited:
The ideology of the right has been dead for some time, nothing of its former glory remains; primeval emotions are now its true driving force.

Primeval emotions, like when Arabs buried their babies, alive, Georgie?

Today, Arabs teach their children that dying as a shahid is life's highest aspiration.

Arabs are a wretched society whose self-destruction is its only virtue.

"Underneath everything is hatred - hatred and contempt for Arabs.
Ahh, old buddy leftoid radical Gideon Levy, for whom Israel is a pain in his arse, but he won't want to miss the amenities, and that's what matters, of course. Quoting him is like quoting Chomskin and is bad manners too.

Half an hour after rightists threw a smoke grenade into a protest rally, a dozen conservative thugs attacked Uri Avnery.

"Half an hour later, a dozen rightist thugs attacked Gush Shalom’s 86 year old Uri Avnery, when he was on his way from the rally in the company of his wife, Rachel, Adam Keller and his wife Beate Zilversmidt.

"Avnery had just entered a taxi, when a dozen rightist thugs attacked him and tried to drag him out of the car. At the critical moment, the police arrived and made it possible for the car to leave.

"Gush spokesman Adam Keller said: 'These cowards did not dare to attack us when we were many, but they were heroes when they caught Avnery alone.'”

Sounds like right wing amenities to me...

When they're not killing other people's children for money.Gush Shalom - Israeli Peace Bloc

When they're not killing other people's children for money

How many children are among the millions killed by Arabs in Sudan, Georgie?

When Arabs are not killing Israeli children, Arabs kill their own children, gratis.

"We Desire Death"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

I would like to hear your opinions about how can America help to bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
In my opinion USA should not yield to all Israeli demands and force them to make concessions for peace. The biggest problem with America's role is that it is not an honest broker yet it is the only international player that can bring about peace.
What do you think ?

Israel made peace just fine with any country that actually wanted peace. Even if Israel cuts a deal with Abbas, Hamas still says it wants war. *shrug*

And its Israel that is always asked to make concessions.... which proves you don't know what you're talking about. If the U.S. wants to stop the problem they'd leave israel to respond the way any other country would respond to missiles coming over its border But ultimately, you can't force the terrorists of Hamas to want peace.

can you give me examples of Israeli concessions ? They haven't done so on Jeruslem, they haven't done so on refugees, they haven't done so on settlers. The only think they seem to have done is get out of gaza, which is tiny and overpopulated with palestinians. Can Gaza become a valid palestinian state ? absolutely not.

I would like to hear your opinions about how can America help to bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
In my opinion USA should not yield to all Israeli demands and force them to make concessions for peace. The biggest problem with America's role is that it is not an honest broker yet it is the only international player that can bring about peace.
What do you think ?

Israel made peace just fine with any country that actually wanted peace. Even if Israel cuts a deal with Abbas, Hamas still says it wants war. *shrug*

And its Israel that is always asked to make concessions.... which proves you don't know what you're talking about. If the U.S. wants to stop the problem they'd leave israel to respond the way any other country would respond to missiles coming over its border But ultimately, you can't force the terrorists of Hamas to want peace.

can you give me examples of Israeli concessions ? They haven't done so on Jeruslem, they haven't done so on refugees, they haven't done so on settlers. The only think they seem to have done is get out of gaza, which is tiny and overpopulated with palestinians. Can Gaza become a valid palestinian state ? absolutely not.

How about Israel giving up 50% of the West Bank to the Pallie trash?

Or, Israel withdrawing from Gaza, only to have the Pallies create a terrorist base lobbing thousands of rockets into Israel?

Or, Israel returning Sinai to Egypt, a land mass 3x the size of Israel and containing oil reserves?

Now, why don't you tell us the concessions the Pallie excrement have made? I'll save you the time: Not one.

What do you think ?

Pallies had a chance to demonstrate an ability to create a viable state in Gaza and, instead, the animals turned it into another Somalia.

Where are your Arab brethren for 60 years refusing to resettle the Pallies, as Israel has resettled Jews?

Last edited:
How about Terry Crawford-Browne arguing the SWIFTest way to end the occupation of Palestine is to cripple Israeli banks?

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict.

"With computerization, international banking technology has advanced dramatically in the subsequent 20 years since the South African anti-apartheid campaign.

Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium.

"So, instead of New York — as in the period when sanctions were applied on South Africa– Belgium is now the pressure point."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries.

"Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade.

To End the Occupation

Last edited:
How about Terry Crawford-Browne arguing the SWIFTest way to end the occupation of Palestine is to cripple Israeli banks?

How about you open a history book and law book and study the subject matter, Georgie?

Palestine does not even exist...

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.

Nor, is there any occupation since the territory is sovereign Israeli land under internatoinal law...

League of Nations' Palestine Mandate...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country...

The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions...

An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Uneducated Georgie gets smacked down, again.:clap2:

Forum List

Back