Israel and Hamas 'agree short truce'

Hamas will break it as usual. Unless Israel is kicking their butts harder than being told at this time.

We shall see.

My bet is 3 hours.

Perhaps we should put a poll thread out to make guesses on how long it will last.

LOL

Hamas will break it as usual. Unless Israel is kicking their butts harder than being told at this time.

We shall see.

My bet is 3 hours.

When Hamas breaks it let's see how the " International Community" and our Muslim President will respond. :D

And calling someone a Muslim is supposed to be an insult?

If you look at history, the christers were the ones (for over 2000 years) that slaughter Jews , not Muslims. Going all the way back to the crusades it was the christers who slaughter Muslims and Jews .

I myself have a lot of Muslim friends, there are over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and the christer vermin would have everyone think they are all terrorists

http://historum.com/medieval-byzant...s-during-crusades-both-middle-east-spain.html
I would take it as an insult as would other Jews being called a christian

Last edited:

We shall see.

My bet is 3 hours.

When Hamas breaks it let's see how the " International Community" and our Muslim President will respond. :D

If you look at history, the christers were the ones (for over 2000 years) that slaughter Jews , not Muslims. Going all the way back to the crusades it was the christers who slaughter Muslims and Jews .

I myself have a lot of Muslim friends, there are over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and the christer vermin would have everyone think they are all terrorists

http://historum.com/medieval-byzant...ttp://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers.htm

Christians slaughtered jews for 1600 years and then stopped-----muslims slaughtered jews
for 1400 years and never stopped and dream of more slaughter

I was thinking about posting a poll, but the link shows that Israel _might_ or will attempt to destroy any tunnels. As they should from the intel they have . . .

We shall see.

My bet is 3 hours.

Were Muslims and Jews allies during the Crusades, in both the Middle East and Spain? - Historum - History Forums

Please tell us when Obama became President the first thing he did was to go on the Middle East Apology Tour

Forum List

Back