Israel agrees to negotiate over pre-'67 lines

Cool, now that we have confirmed, albeit indirectly, that no arab "state of palestine" ever existed to enjoy "internationally recognized borders" and "occupation", and recalling, of course, a largely immigrant nature of arabs, we may happily dismiss the contention as delusional.
I never said anything about borders... That's the Tinman. ...
I noticed that allright, but delusions are, sadly, the same, of course.

Another fool who can't counter what I say with anything but an attempt at an insult.

I never said anything about borders... That's the Tinman. ...
I noticed that allright, but delusions are, sadly, the same, of course.

Another fool who can't counter what I say with anything but an attempt at an insult.

Shouldn't you be genociding the aboriginals instead of posting on the internet?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

I hope Israel supports a UN bid for statehood, but not one on the Palestinian terms. Or perhaps recognize it after September. Then Israel can annex about 500 sq miles of land (the section of eretz Israel that is outside of the UN proposal but inside the Green Line) and if Abbas tries to object militarily, Israel has a right to wage war. Why isn't Abbas taking lessons from Egypt?

And Jerusalem? Keep dreaming!

I hope Israel supports a UN bid for statehood, but not one on the Palestinian terms. Or perhaps recognize it after September. Then Israel can annex about 500 sq miles of land (the section of eretz Israel that is outside of the UN proposal but inside the Green Line) and if Abbas tries to object militarily, Israel has a right to wage war. Why isn't Abbas taking lessons from Egypt?

Abbas left the government in 2007. Where does he get the authority to do anything?

Abbas left the government in 2007. Where does he get the authority to do anything?

Pallies have no authority since they came from Arabia and Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years before Pallies even existed.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Israel agrees to negotiate over pre-'67 lines

Israel will be nuked in my lifetime.

Will Canada end its genocide of aboriginals in this lifetime? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

In a dramatic policy shift, Israel's prime minister has agreed to negotiate the borders of a Palestinian state based on the cease-fire line that marks off the West Bank, a TV station reported Monday.

Up to now, Benjamin Netanyahu has refused to spell out his plan for negotiating the border. A senior Israeli official would not confirm outright that the prime minister was now willing to adopt the cease-fire line as a starting point, but said Israel was willing to try new formulas to restart peace talks based on a proposal made by President Barack Obama.

In a speech about the Middle East in May, Obama proposed negotiations based on the pre-1967 line with agreed swaps of territory between Israel and a Palestinian state. Netanyahu reacted angrily, insisting that Israel would not withdraw from all of the West Bank, though that was not what Obama proposed.

..Now Netanyahu is basically accepting that framework, according to Channel 2 TV, offering to trade Israeli territory on its side of the line for West Bank land where its main settlements are located.

TV: Israel agrees to negotiate over pre-'67 lines - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Israel-Palestinians - msnbc.com

Not to dramatic, they agreed to split Jerusalem in the Oslo accords, but the terrorist on the other side still haven't given in at all!

Forum List

Back