Isn't there a law that makes dry carrotcake a crime?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
If not, there should be.

Just saying. I cut myself a big honking piece of a friend's birthday carrot cake...

Sawdust. Had to choke it down with a quart of water.

The nuts looked like..I dunno. Goat turds or something. Except goat turds are probably moister and more flavorful.

It would ruin good cream cheese.

It's gone now, and my stomach is very sorry.

The theme of my life this winter has been..."don't eat food you didn't fix or bring yourself".

I keep forgetting.

There should be one for bad Fruitcake.

Except..who expects fruitcake to be yummy?

There's a criminal element involve when it's a gorgeous carrot cake, iced with luscious looking frosting..and you bite in..

And blech.

If not, there should be.

Just saying. I cut myself a big honking piece of a friend's birthday carrot cake...

Maybe it was a sawdust cake, or one of those low fat, low sugar abominations they are palming off as dessert now.

That's just cruel, to lead you on like that and then let you down at the last minute.
I get that with sticky toffee pudding, it looks good, it smells good, it even tastes good then you remember at the last minute that they always put raisins in. That's just wrong. Walk away from the dried fruit in puddings!

If not, there should be.

It's called the "Let Them Eat Cake" law.

Forum List

Back