Islam's Dark Secrets

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
The dark, secret life of muhammad, the spiritual founder of islam known as the "Perfect Man" which every pious muslim must emulate according to the holy quran.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad [Married a 6 year old little girl Aisha when he was 53]
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six [Muhammad was 53] and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred muslim scripture, viewed as "sahih"/authentic]
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old]: That the Prophet [Muhammad] said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

Islamic Historian Tabari...
6 Year Old Aisha: My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad [53] was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet [53 years old] asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother!" The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha, 6 years old) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Last edited:
  • Banned
Talmud: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

All the Mosques of Al Andalus were converted into chuches
The conversion of mosques into churches and vice versa was not uncommon. It was expedient because it meant that no man power was wasted in building churches or mosques when the demands of war called. It was also a psychological blow to both Christians and Muslims to see their houses of worship converted into something that was anathema to them.
Spain Córdoba Mosque - Spain Then and Now

Talmud: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age [Muhammad was 53], and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Three weeks ago, the Forward published a story about the dramatic increase in arrests of Orthodox men for child sexual abuse in Brooklyn. The figure that the Forward published — 89 men arrested and charged between October 2009 and October 2011 — was given to this newspaper during two separate conversations with the Brooklyn District Attorney’s spokesman Jerry Schmetterer in early November. When the Forward asked for written confirmation, Schmetterer responded by e-mail: “We are not prepared to discuss this at this time. Perhaps towards the end of November.”
The Brooklyn D.A. Stonewalls

talmud: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

sahih bukhari hadeeth: Khadija died three years before the prophet departed to medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'aisha when she was a girl of six years of age [muhammad was 53], and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

the bible is full of perversion as well whats your point ?

sahih bukhari hadeeth: Khadija died three years before the prophet departed to medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'aisha when she was a girl of six years of age [muhammad was 53], and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

The point is on the top of your pointy little head. You're dismissed, now put the pointy dunce hat on and go to the corner.

The point is on the top of your pointy little head. You're dismissed, now put the pointy dunce hat on and go to the corner.

as I thought...you are pointless

Islamic Historian Tabari
Aisha: My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad [53 years old]was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

There, he and his daughters found a suitable cave to dwell in.[v.30]
The older daughter, concerned about preserving the family line, suggested to her sister that, because no men were around, it was their duty to preserve the bloodline by lying with their father.[v.31,32]
The daughters then got their father so drunk they were able to have intercourse with him on two consecutive nights, the older daughter having her way with him the first night, followed by the younger on the following night.[v.31-35] The text describes that Lot was so drunk “he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.”[v.33,35]
There are other cases in the Bible in which family members marry in order to keep pure bloodlines. It was customary for cousins to marry [Gen.11:27,29] for this purpose, and Abraham married his half-sister.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_(biblical_person)

Forum List

Back