'Islamist' Turkish President Erdoğan: "Foreigners don’t like Muslims, only their money, they like se

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Gosh, I wonder if he can get the rich Islamists to chip in and help support all the terribly poor Muslims who are coming to America and the West either for political asylum or because of hunger in their own countries..

Thursday, November 27, 2014
'Islamist' Turkish President Erdoğan: "Foreigners don’t like Muslims, only their money, they like seeing our children die. "

'Islamist' Turkish President Erdoğan: "Foreigners don’t like Muslims, only their money". (HD).
“Foreigners” are unable to solve the problems of the Middle East because Western states “don’t like us” and are more interested in just following the cash, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Nov. 27.

Only we can solve our problems. I speak openly; foreigners love oil, gold, diamonds, and the cheap labor force of the Islamic world. They like the conflicts, fights and quarrels of the Middle East. Believe me, they don’t like us,” said Erdoğan during an address to the Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC) in Istanbul.

They look like friends, but they want us dead, they like seeing our children die. How long will we stand that fact?” he added.

Continue reading at:

MFS - The Other News Islamist Turkish President Erdo an Foreigners don 8217 t like Muslims only their money they like seeing our children die.

Forum List

Back