Islamic's Spit On Obama?

The fact remains, if you are not part of Islam, your their enemy...

What would that "fact" be based on, exactly? The 1,570,000,000+ peaceful Muslims in the world or the handful that make headlines? Timothy McVeigh claimed he was a Christian (so do most KKK members). Do you blame all Christians for their actions?

Or are you just parroting something someone said somewhere?

Bet you can't even name the country with the largest Muslim population.
Well, Eskimos are killing other people every day over disagreements...

Knew you couldn't stay on topic. Religion out, ethnic groups in. You'll now provide data to support your assertion, right?
Muslims treat all their women like sh!t

Every single one of them? You'll need to prove that. Or, quick - change the subject again!!!!

What would that "fact" be based on, exactly? The 1,570,000,000+ peaceful Muslims in the world or the handful that make headlines? Timothy McVeigh claimed he was a Christian (so do most KKK members). Do you blame all Christians for their actions?

Knew you couldn't stay on topic. Religion out, ethnic groups in. You'll now provide data to support your assertion, right?

Every single one of them? You'll need to prove that. Or, quick - change the subject again!!!!
Women are property in the Muslim world, dumba$$

Sometimes the truth is funnier then a story. But in this case the news story is the truth. Democrats have been busy selling you on the idea that in the islamic world you and your country and the president are MORE respected.

Well that seems to be yet ANOTHER democrat lie. But hey don't take my word for it watch this 2 and a half minute clip. And remember he IS spending YOUR tax dollars there. I think we need a refund!

Reading an analysis by someone who doesn't know the difference between the plural and the possessive form of a word ending in an 's' (and because of that, uses an apostrophe where it doesn't belong) is mostly a waste of time.

Sometimes the truth is funnier then a story. But in this case the news story is the truth. Democrats have been busy selling you on the idea that in the islamic world you and your country and the president are MORE respected.

Well that seems to be yet ANOTHER democrat lie. But hey don't take my word for it watch this 2 and a half minute clip. And remember he IS spending YOUR tax dollars there. I think we need a refund!

Reading an analysis by someone who doesn't know the difference between the plural and the possessive form of a word ending in an 's' (and because of that, uses an apostrophe where it doesn't belong) is mostly a waste of time.

Well thank you for that correction and MAYBE just MAYBE you will choose to comment on content NEXT time.

Well thank you for that correction and MAYBE just MAYBE you will choose to comment on content NEXT time.

Add a lack of reading comprehension to your list of shortcomings.

Add a lack of reading comprehension to your list of shortcomings.

My teacher was from Boston. They tend to be idiots.

All Germans were not Nazis, but there was neither time nor motivation to sift them out, and all paid the price. That's just how things are.

There is no greater danger to Western civilization than Islam aside from the stupidity of its current political leaders.

Forum List

Back